Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone know if tkri can be used like fxri? :(
    Peltron
    Oh, sorry. Some software-thingys for Ruby. :p
    Peltron
    'cause it turns out fxri is outdated and buggy, so I was just curious if anyone had any opinions on tkri. xD
    Peltron
    Forget tkri....I guess its outdated too. :sigh
    Is the blog feature only for VX ACE buyers? I can't seem to make one! t.t
    Peltron
    Oh man! Thank you kindly for the replies. :)
    randomuser
    Although, you could always get a free blog at wordpress.com and link it in your sig.
    Peltron
    Yes, but I was thinking it would be neat for a forum blog instead. :)
    Just found a copy of Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional. Not sure if I should buy from the library or just keeping renting it...hoping it will teach me! :)
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Well, best of luck with learning new tricks from it. If you find it's a real help, I'd personally buy it if I had the cash on-hand.
    Peltron
    I'm a very difficult learner, so I would definitely have to buy if it manages to teach me. xD
    Just entered a sweepstakes for the Batman Dew for his exact replica Cowl! Its friggin' awesome! T.T
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I'm batman...
    Peltron
    Quick! Tell me something only Batman would know! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson