Recent content by pennylessz

1. pennylessz

Does anyone know good tilesets I could use as placeholders? (MZ)

Edit: This post needs to be moved to resource requests, my apologies. I'm trying to keep away from the normal RPG Maker look with the creation of our game, and we got a really nice and poppy looking fantasy tileset as a placeholder, since we're currently focusing on character creation, but it...
  2. pennylessz

SERVICE Pixel Artist/Writer Seeking Team

What's your cost? I have a team of three along with multiple people on comission. Our tilesets are not currently even started and I could use someone to help me work on those.
  3. pennylessz

Galv's Message Styles MZ

I really wanna use this but it isn't compatible with the Visustella Message Core. Edit: This is so much better than the gab plugin, I can't even fathom how they consider that a completed release. I'm now even sadder over this, I need Visustella for the Message Sound plugin.
  4. pennylessz

Fog Of War (make dungeon even more dangerous) [MZ, MV]

Wait, Google said this is over $800. What's the true price in USD?
  5. pennylessz

RMMZ [MZ & MV v1.8.4 UPDATED] Shora Lighting & Shadow Plugin (2.5D Ambient Shadow)

You need to set it up to recognize that specific light in the plugin parameters.
  6. pennylessz

AnimaX - extended characters animations and visual equipment

Would this allow me to have a walk animation that goes 123456123456 or 12345654321? I'm currently looking at Galv's Character Frames plugin, but it doesn't have all the capabilities of this, so I'm asking if this can do what that does. Also, what are the chances this is compatible with Visustella?
  7. pennylessz

Galv's Character Frames MZ & CF Step SE

Do you have any idea if this is compatible with Visustella or Anima X? I'm looking to get diagnals, a 6 frame walk animation, and an idle animation up and running.
  8. pennylessz

RMMZ [MZ & MV v1.8.4 UPDATED] Shora Lighting & Shadow Plugin (2.5D Ambient Shadow)

For starters, every light in this room is using light under, so that's bizarre. Secondarily, they're all copied and pasted from each other, not written individually. I.e, this one is copied from the working ones near it. Edit: Wait, is there any downside to having it set to parallel? Does it...
  9. pennylessz

Some of my lights simply aren't illuminating, even when they're copies of lights that do illuminate.
  10. pennylessz

RMMZ Plugin for Title Screen customization?

I have a picture already selected with a box on it to put Title Screen text into, but I can't seem to really do much editing. There is no way to draw the title in a certain area and at a certain size. I changed the font of the title options using Eli Font Manager, but the transparent box isn't...
  11. pennylessz

RMMZ [WIP] Theo's Battle Sequence Engine MZ

I desperately need a plugin that will let me animate front battle sprites, and hopefully not create issues with the basic Visustella cores. Is it possible I could donate to this project to get these implemented? I have a sprite sheet of 4 idle frames and 8 attack frames.
  12. pennylessz

RMMZ Plugin for animated front Battle Enemies?

Do you think you could assist me in getting this to work? Possibly discuss it over Discord? I have Visustella, but I don't see a tutorial for this and am not sure where to start.
  13. pennylessz

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I want to use Dragonbones with this. Do I need the specific version the plugin was made for? I can't find it anywhere, only the latest one.
  14. pennylessz

RMMZ Plugin for animated front Battle Enemies?

I've had Dragonbones suggested to me. I'm looking into that, although I sure wish it was more convenient.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glumper