peq42_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Finally some free time to begin the file-transfer system, between server and client, that I wanted. Skins and custom maps incoming!
    Uou ever had that moment, when you're having a nice conversation with new people, then a friend of said person comes and acts like a jerk?
    Reactions: TengHu and SpaceBot
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Once. I was talking to a random guy at a writing conference about geeky things and his girlfriend(?) came over to try and pull him away from the conversation and distract him and glare at me. She failed miserably and I wasn't interested in stealing her guy so the whole thing was really funny to me.
    peq42_
    peq42_
    I was in a discord having fun with the ADMs(really cool aand interactive people) then(long story short) the mods came and literally Warner everyone to basically stop having fun(adms included)
    peq42_
    peq42_
    Warned*
    Funny thing is, everyone ignored them, but the atmosphere was broken and the conversation ended after a while
    How interesting would be a system where the server sends its custom map to the client?(Made in MV. Considering it a multiplayer project)
    Uh, anyone knows how to contact yanfly? I fixed a compatibility problem between 2 plugins of hers/his, but I don't know how to tell her/him
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You have to report on pateron. However note they have some plug-ins they stopped supporting, so those will not work with all their others, specifically the CTB and ATB plug-ins.
    peq42_
    peq42_
    @Kes the problem is, her website has no contact page or anything
    @everyone thanks, I'll try to check for her on discord, maybe I'll be lucky
    @bgillisp Well If the only option is paid, I'm sorry people that use those 2 plugins, but I'm not helping
    peq42_
    peq42_
    Also, for the info, the plugins were: Yep_stopMapMovement and Yep_PictureCommonEvent
    Have you reached a point in your project when you don't want to test it anymore because you fear you'll find more bugs?
    Reactions: Elliott404
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Opposite, I actually like to discover a bug early on, so I can be proud that my game has no bug. But it was a myth. Even after years that no one reported a bug, I send my game to my friend and he managed to break my game in a very unusual way.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Playtesting is so much fun.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Better if we find the bugs rather than the players.
    Yay new weapon/skill added to my game. Now one can throw a fire ball that explodes dealing dmg in a 3x3 area in the map.
    peq42_
    peq42_
    I think i'm delaying too much the alpha 0.2 update, but It will be worth it. I plan on adding and fixing a lot of stuff!
    Ok, updated my server's framework(Aka NW.js :V). Should be able to handle far more users/messages per second than before.
    peq42_
    peq42_
    Soon ™ I'll release alpha 0.2 of RPG Battle Royal. Many things changed, many things fixed, many things added.
    Just adapted MV's FPS Meter to ble able to check the server's ping when in a match! Yay! Today was productive
    peq42_
    peq42_
    Also fixed most problems with spawning and names-above-players-head desync!
    Have you ever asked help with a problem, then thought you had solved, found you hadn't and got ashamed of asking for help again?
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    At first yeah, but people on this forum are so nice and helpful that I kinda became depend on them when I need help (mostly when I can't figure out a script error). Fortunately, I got better with time and I don't ask for help very much now.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    old grandpa used to say: "Better than being wise, is knowing the number of the wise one."
    also, when I know the solution didn't work, I tend to stick with it, further evidencing the problem and shifting the blame over to whomever gave me the solution.
    .......I know, I'm a troll inside :LZSevil:
    Milennin
    Milennin
    A few times. But such is the nature with games. It's easy to overlook some things. You think you got it, but there's always that one circumstance it still fails to work under.
    Reactions: peq42_
    This is finally getting good
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    That's cool!
    peq42_
    peq42_
    I've made several changes to the game. Now servers show ping, players have their own names, and soon, there will be spectate available for those who enter late in a match
    peq42_
    peq42_
    Also, map has climates and day/night cycle(basic stuff), you can hear players moving near you,etc
    I'm so bad at trying to help people with emotional stuff. I hate myself
    RPG Battle Royal is up boys! I just hope it works as intended, since I'm not the best tester ever :T
    Ok project is basically done. All basic pieces are in place. Should I release an alpha ?
    peq42_
    peq42_
    If I do it would be for performance testing and receiving feedback(Also I want people to try and use hacks in it so I can figure ways to create anticheats)

Also, if you don't know what I'm taking about: Multi server, battle royal rpg maker MV game.
    It is so nice when you change basically nothing in a project, and it breaks completely, also not throwing errors.
    Reactions: Sauteed_Onion
    Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    It's the best idea to create a thread in the help section and describe your problem there as precisely as possible. There you will get help rather than in your Status message.
    peq42_
    peq42_
    I did, but ended up finding it by myself before anyone commented there
    peq42_
    peq42_
    I'm just posting here to express my frustration with all the time I've used to find the problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

My brother keeps saying," Women in his story act crazy because women are crazy." That's one way to make sure that the only woman in his life will be the retirement caregiver nurse that has to change his bedpan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demure_Hero