Recent content by peq42_

1. peq42_

RPG Maker MV running slow

MV's last update has been nearly 3 years ago, so it can't be the source of the issue. Try updating all your drivers and your operating system, thats probably whats causing it
  2. peq42_

The fact RPG Maker has many flaws that never get fixed, and then new versions get released...

The fact RPG Maker has many flaws that never get fixed, and then new versions get released, which also dont fix the issues, is really disappointing.
  3. peq42_

What's the most events you've had on one map?

Over 15000. Yes, I didnt type it wrong, 15 thousand. I was making use of spawn event functions to dynamically spawn and erase events for specific needs. I ended up having to find and fix rpg maker mv's core scripts related to image handling to fix the lag that erased events were causing, but...
  4. peq42_

Questions that can be answered with an "it depends" are Garbage and you should rewrite them!

Once again, you're wrong. Questions that can be answered with "It depends" many times are complex and may bring a good discussion to the table. Things such as "Can X library/language/engine do Y?" will most of the time get such responses, and the result is everyone that reads and/or...
  5. peq42_

Feedback is Garbage and you Should Ignore 90% of it!

You're wrong :) Even bad feedback, the destructive type, may give the creator of whatever it is some information that can be used. If someone doesn't play the whole game and give negative feedback, you can take that the game has a bad early game, or a bad mechanics overall, or bad story...
  6. peq42_

Answering "It Depends" is a Garbage Answer, Stop Being Difficult and Answer the Question!

ok so what is someone expected to say when the answer depends on X many factors?
  7. peq42_

After many hours of mapping and tileset edditing, I think I'm mostly finished with the tower...

After many hours of mapping and tileset edditing, I think I'm mostly finished with the tower defense map! Time to implement the code that glues it all together and move on to VS Twitch mode
  8. peq42_

Rpg story cliches you hate?

1) Theres an ancient evil, hope is lost, random character is supposed to save the day 2) X-part-of-the-royal-family has been kidnapped, and you hero must save them 3) Magic is ending, you're the only one who can save it, because yes 4) Random pseudo bad dude must be stopped by you, whos a good...
  9. peq42_

@Nereid then check itchio. One person can do everything on their own, it just takes time. @The...

@Nereid then check itchio. One person can do everything on their own, it just takes time. @The Stranger read what I said. Its not simply default assets(I myself use some in my current project), its about not putting any effort in a game and trying to sell it.
  10. peq42_

And to be honest, those games I mentioned? zero effort. Whenever people evaluate a game, they'll...

And to be honest, those games I mentioned? zero effort. Whenever people evaluate a game, they'll comment on its story, mechanics, graphics, audio design,etc. When your game is EXACLY like many others in all those aspects and use only default engine assets, you really can't say they take a huge...
  11. peq42_

Many, as a matter of fact. My current project, which is in the works, has had several hundreds...

Many, as a matter of fact. My current project, which is in the works, has had several hundreds of hours invested into it.
  12. peq42_

I feel bad for saying this but... some people really put no effort into making games, create...

I feel bad for saying this but... some people really put no effort into making games, create some "just another rpg maker" games and even try to sell it...
  13. peq42_

My RPG Maker game was noticed by a company!!

I really don't want to sound rude, but if anyone calling itself a company was surprised/amused by that project, its definitely a trap. The game is whats called "just another rpg maker game", containing nothing but default assets, songs, menus, visual, default names, default dungeons/maps,etc and...
  14. peq42_

RMMV Voice to Text Plugin

I've been in search of one aswell but without success. Chromium doesn't have support to the speechrecognition API as far as I know
  15. peq42_

RPG Maker MV yes @Nereid

RPG Maker MV yes @Nereid

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ZyCHqk2.png

Something about top-downs.
I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozc