Recent content by Percarus

1. Percarus

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Core

Hi! I'd love to use this plugin in my project, but I have an inquiry: I'm using SumRndmDde's Battle Customizer and can't seem to tell which values to put in the gauges. For reference, here's the plugin parameters. I don't know the code to put in the "Gauge Current" and "Gauge Max"
  2. Percarus

Boss Battle Build Bout! Sep 13th-Oct 4th!

Hi! Is the template for MV already posted? Or is MV not allowed to participate after all?
  3. Percarus

Willibab's Sprites

You don't suck though, these look great!!
  4. Percarus

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

I'd recommend downloading the demo and looking at everything to see how it all works. The plugin relies on those variables you set to count how many Actors and Enemies exist.
  5. Percarus

Hi @Shoukang, your plugins for the engine are great! Just a question: for BattlePrepare, is there a way to skip the Battle Preparation Phase entirely? The plugin command "DisableSRPGPrepare" only disables the Prepare command in the menu, and it'd be cool if there are battles where you can't...
  6. Percarus

Hi! How do I remove the commands in the menu like "Auto Battle" and "Units"?
  7. Percarus

RMMZ DUÆLITY - A Tactical CCG x RPG Hybrid

From what I have seen of Triple Triad (have never played it myself) I believe it is! But is instead played on a diamond-shaped board.
  8. Percarus

RMMZ DUÆLITY - A Tactical CCG x RPG Hybrid

This game is pretty great! The polish really is there, with the UI, the assets, the presentation. I love the style! And the card game itself- it's simple, easy to learn as has been said, and it's pretty fun! Honestly, story-driven card games like these are the sort of stuff I've been looking...
  9. Percarus

DoubleX RMMV Formulae Edit

Thank you for making this! Huge lifesaver for devs who really wants to finetune every single part of the game mechanics.
  10. Percarus

LUCK, and how state/buff/debuff application chance works.

Thanks so much for the replies, my curiosities have been satisfied and confusions have been erased :)
  11. Percarus

Thank you for your responses friend, I appreciate it a lot :) I'll make sure to take note of that.
  12. Percarus

Ohhh I see. Thanks for the clarification! Is there a way to modify this lukEffectRate to make it more impactful status effects-wise?
  13. Percarus

This is amazing- really cleared up a lot of things. Thanks so much!
  14. Percarus

The Luck stat had always been vague- within the editor, it is described as "Affects the chance of things like status ailments occurring." All well and good, it can be assumed then that Luck applies to the application of Buffs, Debuffs, and Status Effects. Here is my question: is there a...
  15. Percarus

Help finding public domain websites for art work

I've found myself using Unsplash and editing the photos with artistic filters when I need something for a good background or some other- they tend to match RTP battlebacks and parallaxes. https://unsplash.com/ itch.io is a haven for indie game devs, and it even has an asset page- free and paid-...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe