Last Activity:
Sep 26, 2018 at 7:17 AM
Birthday:
Aug 7, 1972 (Age: 46)

Share This Page

Peridot Gaming

Veteran, Male, 46, from Wellington, New Zealand

Veteran

Finally letting some people beta-test my first game. Hopefully will get some decent feedback on what works/doesn't work in it. Mar 24, 2015

Peridot Gaming was last seen:
Sep 26, 2018 at 7:17 AM
    1. Peridot Gaming
      Peridot Gaming
      Finally letting some people beta-test my first game. Hopefully will get some decent feedback on what works/doesn't work in it.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Neat! Congratulations on moving forward! Much success to you and your title!
        Mar 24, 2015
    2. Peridot Gaming
      Peridot Gaming
      Grr. Just went to my website and found it had been deactivated by my host for supposedly sending out 700 emails. No warning that this was going to happen. Just when I was about to start blogging my dev work for my new game...
    3. Peridot Gaming
      Peridot Gaming
      With my first game "done" (as in I've finished with it, although it is not 100% complete) I've spent the last couple of weeks trying to come up with the setting and story for my next one. Have an idea, but still not 100% sure of it...
    4. Peridot Gaming
      Peridot Gaming
      Wow. Over 100 views of my Party Select script thread, and absolutely no posts/replies in it. I really thought at least 1 person would find it worthwhile/useful.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        I find it worthwhile.
        Aug 18, 2014
      3. Euphoria
        Euphoria
        I get the same with my scripts usually. They sit with tons of views and no comments. It would be nice to know just from a couple people if they are using it, or if something needs fixed, or suggestions, or just thanks... but that's too much to ask for sometimes.
        Aug 18, 2014
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Happens for a lot of resource threads unfortunately, people just seem to forget to say thank you I guess...
        Aug 18, 2014
    5. Peridot Gaming
      Peridot Gaming
      Started work on Act 5 of 6, and found that I didn't like the way I had shoehorned the character into the original story I had written at this point. So Act 6 is the new Act 5, and the game is one Act shorter. Feeling much happier as I am now working on the last quest for the main story.
    6. Peridot Gaming
      Peridot Gaming
      Amazing how much work I got done on my game having been off work for 8 days over Easter. Shame I only have 2 more days before having to go back to a full-time job, and part-time working on my game as before.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 7, 1972 (Age: 46)
    First Language:
    English