Pern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As soon as I think my maps start to look pretty good, I see just how amazing other people can make theirs...More practice it is.
    Hollow
    Hollow
    It's always good to practice a skill, but don't let continuous mapping practice keep you from making progress on your game! :)
    Darr123
    Darr123
    The better the maps the less chance of the game being finished. I'm not even joking.
    Pern
    Pern
    It's kind of double-edged sword, you can make a beautiful map but man, it'll take you days to finish! Thank you all for the kind words, I'll certainly keep at it!
    Took a few weeks off since college started. Got back into making the game and it's just as exciting again :)
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Unrelated, I love your pic. Amateratsu is so cute in it! :3 *cough* i mean, umm *cough* good picture.
    Pern
    Pern
    Thanks! I use it for a lot of things, like my Steam picture and other profile pics. Okami is a beautiful game.
    I use that same avatar on other websites. For a second I thought you were me and I was posting things I don't remember posting.
    Pern
    Pern
    That's funny haha :) I use it for my Steam picture as well, along with the other RPG Maker forums. Sorry to confuse you! It's an adorable image, so I couldn't help but make it my icon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmaxkub