Recent content by Pern

1. Pern

I love Overcooked so much

I love Overcooked so much
  2. Pern

Yanfly Enhanced TP question

Hello, I just have a few questions for Yanfly's Enhanced TP. I'm using TP exclusively for melee characters, while the magic characters utilize MP instead. I've used Yanfly's Skill Core to achieve this. The issue I'm having is while the magic users don't use TP, they still have a TP Mode under...
  3. Pern

Linearity isn't always a bad thing, I think.

Linearity isn't always a bad thing, I think.
  4. Pern

I don't care if you smoke, it's your decision but if I see you throw the butt out of your car...

I don't care if you smoke, it's your decision but if I see you throw the butt out of your car window, I will instantly hate you.
  5. Pern

SGDQ is live as a heads up. I look forward to it twice a year. Save the animals!

SGDQ is live as a heads up. I look forward to it twice a year. Save the animals!
  6. Pern

Heyyyooo

Heyyyooo
  7. Pern

When do you predict the next new RPG Maker will arrive?

I'm enjoying MV a bit more than previous installments. Being able to patch, the wonderful ease of plugins; it's all nice. But a selfish side of me hopes the new RPG Maker wont be for a while just because I like the current, it has a decent amount of resources and I just don't want to transfer...
  8. Pern

Store/Support Issue

Hello. I am making a post in hopes that my problem can be solved amicably and expeditiously, and I'm not sure where else to post this. I hope a mod can help me with my problem or get me in contact with someone who can. I contacted the store here in March in regards to an issue of being...
  9. Pern

Games You Love That Everyone Else Hates

I don't want to restart the battle between Fates or Awakening, but I've played most of the Fire Emblem games and enjoy them all, including the most recent installments. As for children characters, I think someone already mentioned that people forget that there was already a 'pairing' and...
  10. Pern

Hiatus

I just backed up my own project after reading these status and forum posts on separate thumb drives/computers, just to be sure. I've also redone my project a dozen times by now, all voluntarily. And what I've learned is that each time you do so, you get better, faster, your project looks and...
  11. Pern

@Touchfuzzy It's always pleasant to see others having played it, even if it's awful. If you have the time give Dark ID's let's play a read. It's a funny recap without having to slough through a mess of a game.
  12. Pern

Drakengard. Oh Drakengard... Drakengard, Drakengard, Drakengard... What a bastard child of horrific level designs, repetitive combat (I hope you like mashing the square button) and questionable development choices. It's a failed attempt at meshing together bland mechanics to form some kind of...
  13. Pern

Welcome and good luck to you. Take it nice and slow to learn the basics is my advice

Welcome and good luck to you. Take it nice and slow to learn the basics is my advice
  14. Pern

I recently changed a bunch of maps so they're more uniform with a better tileset. I know how you...

I recently changed a bunch of maps so they're more uniform with a better tileset. I know how you feel!
  15. Pern

Good luck! I look forward to SAB every year :]

Good luck! I look forward to SAB every year :]

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Why not smash a guitar on your foes? Ability to play said guitar not included.
Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forsakenfox