Recent content by Perr_

1. Perr_

What is your all-time favorite Pokemon?

Dedenne and Goomy Also like this kind of Dedenne lol
  2. Perr_

[AG] Character Noisy Steps

Yeah! This is exactly what I want! Thank you!! By the way, is it okay to use this plugin in commercial project?
  3. Perr_

Why there are so many reboot games in these days?

Nowadays it is hard to success by a little investment. Most of games that get great success are the games which the company invested more than million dollars. It is hard to hope "only one success through lots of games" So the companies stopped launching new series and stucked into making...
  4. Perr_

What is your best Rpg Maker game?

Well, do you know "4 evil swords" made by team Ignost? It was made in 2005 and I was moved when I cleared that game. I rushed into the team's homepage and stucked for several years. Now I'm one of the team's members and became friends since last 10 years. The members of the team are my best...
  5. Perr_

The Traditional Japanese houses.

Really beautiful. So great colors.
  6. Perr_

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

Woooow it's amazing. Thank you for making this awesome animations! :D
  7. Perr_

Terrax Lighting system

Awesome plugin! Thank you. By the way, is it okay to translate this plugin's help text and tutorial into Korean? Many RMMV users in South Korea want to use this awesome plugin but have trouble in understanding its instruction. I want to help them. Can you admit translation?
  8. Perr_

Hikitsune-Red's Tiny But Useful Plug-Ins - NEW: A PH_Warehouse Edit = ^~^ =

Is it a 'fake loading' screen? Or for a real one?
  9. Perr_

Galv's Timed Message Popups

Awesome plugin. I really like this plugin  BD Anyway, is there a function that erases one's popup message? I'm using your message styles plugin in changing normal message boxes into popup ones. However when I talk with NPCs that already talking in timed popup, the normal message box and...
  10. Perr_

Port of "Multiple Message Windows" RGSS1 system

bump Hope this be made
  11. Perr_

Is there anyone who playing Pokemon Go?

I'm a great fan of Pokemon series but have not played Pokemon Go yet  ;_; South Korea is a country in ceasefire so people can't play games using maps like Pokemon Go. I heard that it is prohibited taking maps out of Korea. So it is impossible to play Pokemon Go because the producer of...
  12. Perr_

Vocaloid General

In Korea, a major broadcaster(SBS) made a Vocaloid 'SeeU'. The voice of SeeU was a K-Pop group girl. Everything seem fine.. however,  The K-Pop girl committed some crimes like affair and threat.. from that day, SeeU lost her voice  :dizzy:
  13. Perr_

Manga, comics, webtoon

Yes, I know 'The gamer'. I think it is strange that The gamer is not well famous in Korea but popular in other countries. Interesting :) Natsume yuujinchou, Shokugeki no soma >> I heard them before but have not read yet. And other two.. uh, I think I should find and read them. Thank you...
  14. Perr_

A note about a certain sound effect...

Funny :D  I will have a try making a music by this technic :D
  15. Perr_

Manga, comics, webtoon

Wow, yes I know Vegabond. Its art is awesome.  I haven't heard about Spawn. I will have a look at it. Thanks :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdiouf