Recent content by Person1

1. Action Sequence Nested IF

So from what I understand, you can set conditions on your action sequences. So can I make so if the character is going to land a critical hit, it does a different animation? For example, the way it works on Chrono Trigger and Persona 4 where the MC does a normal slash but on critical hit, the MC...
  2. Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

Nice! I'll certainly be using the backpack XD
  3. Cory's Gallery Updated 4/5/21

Nice!!!! I've been looking for normal and casual clothes instead of the overly dramatic parts that the default program comes with. So good! If we're still allowed to make requests, I would like to know if you can make the sneaking suit that Solid Snake uses in Metal Gear Solid. If not, it's...
  4. Preload Manager

I got the same problem as Kane Hart. It won't load the default title screen theme and it asks if Theme6 exists which I have it as an ogg file.
  5. EJ's Emotion Generator Parts

F for respect!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem