Recent content by PersuaderGames

1. PersuaderGames

Issues with Yanfly´s Core Engine

Quick update: I am still having the same issues after re-arranging the order of plugins. I am using script calls to save and load the game, would this have anything to do with the problem? The script call I use to load is: IAVRA.SINGLESAVE.load() The call works in other save states, just for...
  2. PersuaderGames

Thank you guys! I will try changing the plugin order. I will be right back with results.
  3. PersuaderGames

Hello SimProse, I haven't added any new plugins after the save happened. I deleted all save files before starting the game and created a new save file. Could it be that the ordering of plugins has something to do with this?
  4. PersuaderGames

Hello everyone, I am having issues with the Yanfly Core Engine. Whenever I try to load the game from a specific spot, I get the below error. Strangely this error doesnt happen when I transfer to the map in-game, but only when I load the game from that point. I also attached a screenshot of my...
  5. PersuaderGames

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

Hello everyone, I am having the same issues. In the console it says "Failed to resolve: play-services-basement"
  6. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Tsukitsune Wow. Just wow. Is all of the water moving? Am I greedy asking for a gif of this?
  7. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Eraine Thank you for the link! Those resources are amazing
  8. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@mlogan: I have been trying to find Cadacis' ressources on the bigger charsets, but somehow I couldnt find them. Any tip in which forum they are?
  9. PersuaderGames

RMMV Detective Trapu Episode 1 - Suicide Downtown v0.9

@Mauri090 Thank you for nice comment. We worked quite a while to get the right"feel" to the game. At the moment we are working on polishing some flaws and adding new features. More sound effects, more interactables and a save feature. We are getting all the assets together to upload it to the...
  10. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@SoSick. Great maps! That model of the truck is absolutely amazing I am so jealous ^^ Where did you find it? In general I find your maps a bit too empty and big. I would suggest to never have a space empty that's bigger then 3x3 tiles. If you dont need it, cut it.
  11. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Gonor Thank you for the feedback! Creating unique character sprites is so hard... It is definitely on the list for the final version though. Thank for the detailed feedback @mlogan and the tips! The format of the sprites is indeed unique, I went away from the 1:1 format towards a more...
  12. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Hello everyone, three times is the charm: Here is the main room of our game Detective Trapu! If you have any feedback, it would be great. Bonus picture: Our idle animation!!
  13. PersuaderGames

Oh no!! Dont worry I ll try to post it again. Thank you for your help to post the screenshots =]

Oh no!! Dont worry I ll try to post it again. Thank you for your help to post the screenshots =]
  14. PersuaderGames

Hey Mauri, The rights request is by default. Unfortunately I didnt find a way to remove that one yet. But I can assure you it is 100% save. The Windows version is functionally the same game, but it a lot more fun on mobile. P.S.: If anyone has a tip to adjust the rights request, PM me ;)
  15. PersuaderGames

Hello everyone and welcome ^^ We will be constantly updating the post and adding new screenshots, so stay tuned!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BloodThroath