Pervert_Tentacle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really wish to have listened someone's advice regarding writing, because I'm a little stuck.

Guys, if you have a whole story in mind, and you strongly believe it's going to work, make the effort of writing it. Because if you get stuck in a scene, you might have to re-assess it.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I think you should definitely do that. Write the story and know the beats to hit before you start putting it into a game format.
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Go back in time from that point and take another course of action. You'll end stuck a lot if the plot is dynamic - even after jotting down a working structure. I think there's no way to avoid it, just tricks to manage it.
    Reactions: Sigony
    Pervert_Tentacle
    Pervert_Tentacle
    I made the summary of my story. But writing the whole script, including the secondary missions... let's just say it's a bigger challenge. :smile:
    Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalaacSoran