Recent content by Peter_Snayde

1. Peter_Snayde

RMMV Yanfly Quest System question

The thing is - I need a stable solution for that, since almost every quest will be this way.
  2. Peter_Snayde

Thank You! I'll try this solution.
  3. Peter_Snayde

That's the opposite from I what I need. The thing is - I have some parts, that can be revealed, or may stay hidden from player, in case if he didn't discovered some events. For example: We have basic description "X", and additional descriptions "A", "B" and "C" that can be revealed or cannot. In...
  4. Peter_Snayde

Hello. I have question about Yanfly Quest System. There are plugin command "Quest x Change Description Entry To y", which suppose to change a description completely. Is there a way to just add text to description, instead of changing it completely?
  5. Peter_Snayde

OcRam - Layers plugin

When with exact this command I used repeat:x,y - It flooded screen with solid color. and when changed * * to 0 0 in scrlx scrly - it fixed picture to current screen position, which is strange, but I tried on clear project too, and result were same. Glad, that my reports helping You to make it...
  6. Peter_Snayde

Large Choices

Is there a way to make more than 8 with this plugin?
  7. Peter_Snayde

OcRam - Layers plugin

For example: I'll store map name to variable(var1), then I'll create conditional branch were in one case by plugin command I want to use var1_A picture, and in other var1_B picture by plugin command. Also this plugin command doesn't work, if I'll try to run it with parallel process. Maybe...
  8. Peter_Snayde

OcRam - Layers plugin

And it's binding to screen position instead of map. Even if I'm setting: layer 2 filename * * 1 true 255 repeat:x,y - it bind's picture to map at position of screen. I've tried: layer 2 filename * * 1 true 255 repeat:none - result were same. Even on clear new project. All, that I changed from...
  9. Peter_Snayde

OcRam - Layers plugin

Hi! Nice Plugin! Really great performance! I have 1 Question: Is there a way not to use a static filenames in plugin commands, but use something like: mapname_[some word]? It will help co create parallel process, that will works for every map, instead of doing it for every map separately.
  10. Peter_Snayde

Choice box resize

YEP_CoreEngine allows to do it with changing all line sizes, but with using RS_ChoicesPosition - parameter of "Line height" doesn't applied to re-positioned choices.(
  11. Peter_Snayde

Choice box resize

Hello. I searched a lot about plugins, or possibility to resize choice box size, but didn't found anyone.( Could someone help me with this, please? Regards Peter
  12. Peter_Snayde

MBS - Map Zoom

Hello! Is there a way to use this plugin to zoom just map but showing pictures without zooming?
  13. Peter_Snayde

It's about it's zooming, which is trully good, but how to avoid picture being zoomed too?

It's about it's zooming, which is trully good, but how to avoid picture being zoomed too?
  14. Peter_Snayde

Hi. Can I ask You about Your Map Zoom plugin?

Hi. Can I ask You about Your Map Zoom plugin?
  15. Peter_Snayde

Hi. How can I use your balloons icons for my non-commercial game(but with crowdfunding, but game...

Hi. How can I use your balloons icons for my non-commercial game(but with crowdfunding, but game itself will be free)?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.
I think the characters are really too short. Should at least add a little more
Just the legs should be longer.
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist ---

Survivalist: I going to Test you: How to make the Fire.
F.Mage: That easy. (Preparing the Spell) EXPLOSIVE!!!
(an Explosion on the Wood Branch then Fire is Appeared)
F.Mage: (Proud Face) See?
Survivalist: (Angry Tone) MAGIC ISN'T ALLOWED!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss