phamtruong1992

• I do concept artwork, animation,... Check out my Pixiv gallery for more information. (https://pixiv.me/lorelord)
  • Still on the edge of learning 3D sculpting. Would love to meet and interact with other artists to somehow self improve from time to time.
  • You can leave requests, or any contracting work, I will be willing to do it if it's reasonable.
Birthday
May 26, 1992 (Age: 27)
Website
https://twitter.com/phamtru82860306
About Me
Open-minded
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Painting, 3D Sculpting.
Occupation
Freelance Concept Art Artist

Signature

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  3. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kealoa