Recent content by phamtruong1992

1. phamtruong1992

what is this ???

They are from some japanese's websites i don't remember.
  2. phamtruong1992

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Omg that is so cool. People who are using and testing this plugin please post more videos. I love seeing this lol.
  3. phamtruong1992

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

How well will it run? Does anybody have a video here? That looks really cool. I especially like the one with isometric angle.
  4. phamtruong1992

Teen ver all the way! Sorry i'm lewd.

Teen ver all the way! Sorry i'm lewd.
  5. phamtruong1992

Artstyle is nice. And i really like that angle of the view. Btw, is this 1 of those beat them up...

Artstyle is nice. And i really like that angle of the view. Btw, is this 1 of those beat them up action game that are similar to the old snes kunio games?
  6. phamtruong1992

TRADE Shards of Chrysalism - Temporary Hiatus

Do you have tile assets available yet? And we only do mapping or is there still anything else? And do it in rpg maker or other tools?
  7. phamtruong1992

Happy holidays my dude!

Happy holidays my dude!
  8. phamtruong1992

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

This is what i have been talking about. High resolution artwork for the win! I can feel the power of these pictures already. My body is eady to play it anytime! But the only thing which boggles me, judging from these screenshots, is the perspective of some assets, feels kinda off. Other than...
  9. phamtruong1992

I left a comment on your page. Hope you won't give up.

I left a comment on your page. Hope you won't give up.
  10. phamtruong1992

Ty omg what a bummer lol

Ty omg what a bummer lol
  11. phamtruong1992

Where do i check older conversations? I can't find it anywhere now.

Where do i check older conversations? I can't find it anywhere now.
  12. phamtruong1992

I like the skin color. Very light and sweet.

I like the skin color. Very light and sweet.
  13. phamtruong1992

what game?

what game?
  14. phamtruong1992

Making Almost Everything "Interactable"

Let me make it clear: we always like that kind of stuff. The more interesting the messages are, the better. It just adds more depth and immersion to the world. And if you can pace it out logically, and have even deeper interaction it'd be really nice. And as others have said, you can sometimes...
  15. phamtruong1992

RMMV New hand drawn Kawaii Game - The Isle of Bobbin

What a unique game! I really like the artstyle and the sound of it. But you keep saying its cute. Yes it seems pretty cute, but the color pallete, the aesthetic make me feel like it's a horror game, lol. Like it's just trying to be a cute and childish game, but it's actually a horror nightmare...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restrictions-limited-move-sets.117489/ A new blog discussion thread draws near! Command?

What do you think of Limited Move Sets?
RPG maker Dev pro tips: 1, back up your project. 2, take care of your back. 3, back up your project again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveelynn