Recent content by Phantom Black Star

1. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I not sure if this been done or posted. Is there a plugin for a 5 - 6 Party for in and outside of battles? For RPG Maker MZ? Is it possible to add it in sometime? --- i not sure how to type it into words without thinking i typing rude , if so sorry , i typing this as a suggestion and i...
  2. RPG Maker MV Nintendo Switch edition?

I gonna wait for the English version. Thanks for the reply.
  3. RPG Maker MV Nintendo Switch edition?

Curious Question, arr there any DLC or Free DLC? I thinking about buying the Switch Japanese version. If it don't i might buy it, if it does i might have ta wait for, or for US Release. ----- Thanks very much if Answered. And if this question has been answered already , can you post the...
  4. hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

To Hiddenone, if i use the Beasts on my game, and give credit of course. I intended to make a game for free, i just want ta make a game for the fun of it, I know you post that in the 1st page bout , Commercial : free to use and can edit em , but let you know so you can check it out. And if...
  5. Is there a way to shut off Friendly Fire?

i find out what was doing it, "YEP_X_SelectionControl" plugin apparently it was set to aim for both Allies and Enemies. i was just abit Paniky . sorry for the waste of time, and thanks for trying to help out.
  6. Is there a way to shut off Friendly Fire?

Must be a Yanfly Plugin, dang. i no idea which one.. -- When in battle, when selecting Attack or Skill, i can actually aim for me ally,  Non-Confused. but completely sane lol.
  7. Is there a way to shut off Friendly Fire?

Is there a way of not Normal Attacking Self or Allies?
  8. Anthro-Generator Parts

i not sure if this been posted. can someone make Generator parts like, (for RPG Maker MV). (MV Style) Canine, Feline, Rodent , Horse , Shark, Reptile , Goat Snouts (Nose) Bird Beak (Mouth) Lizard Tail, Rabbit Tail, Goat Tail, Bull Tail , Shark Tail , Bird Tail (Tail) Goat Horn...
  9. Season Pass DLC4: Kids Released

Thanks so much for the info Archie.
  10. hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

i downloaded the Anthromorphic  beasts in Generator Pieces (this forum). I have no idea on how to add Generator Parts, i read on how and tried. but it don't show up. me 1st time using a LapTop(windows10) so  i no idea on how to handle this. when i downloaded "Click me!" , i downloaded...
  11. Is it possible to send Enemies/ETC from RPGMaker 2000/2003 to MV?

If so how? everytime I tried , it don't show up. I bought 2003 and VXAce, and able ta copy and paste some stuff from VXAce to MV. ----- Thanks if answered.
  12. Bout RPG Maker MV Free Trail Download.....

------- Thanks very much for the help. finally got the download.
  13. RPG Creator dedicated forum?

i hope they add a Update for Having Creature Face pictures and Re-Coloring Characters. if so i be so hooked on this.
  14. Bout RPG Maker MV Free Trail Download.....

i try ta download the Free Trail of RPG Maker MV but i keep getting (me email name) is already subscribed to the list. PC can't find the page , or This might be in Maintenance. but was able ta do it on me iPad just for laughs and said Thank for being interested and now downloading...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer