Recent content by Pharonix

1. Pharonix

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I edit LeTBS.js directly, However PHX_LeMod.js was meant as a way to provide my fixes to other users.
  2. Pharonix

Hmm, Checked the regex, I was either in the middle of fixing this, or was using a different version. The regex I have in my main LeTBS.js is different. I will need to do some tests to see...
  3. Pharonix

Seems like a regex issue. But ill try to take another look. Whats the custom scope etc of the skill crashing
  4. Pharonix

yeah, 285 is messed up its probably what caused some issues with the file After the last */ should be PHX_LeMod.Parameters = PluginManager.parameters('PHX_LeMod'); PHX_LeMod.Param = PHX_LeMod.Param || {}; when selecting skills with 20+ range. is actually the last part of the documentation go...
  5. Pharonix

Sorry, i havent been in the best place lately after losing my job. Getting a dog helped but now i have less time to devote. I will definitely try to go through some errors after the holidays however, so if someone wants to, or can compile a list of errors and issues for me, thatd be great. I did...
  6. Pharonix

You would need to modify the letbs code to record the x-y coords of the player (usong conditions to make sure you only track the player) Then use win/loss branches for all battles with victory transferring to the coords. Its gonna be a bit messy, but thats the way. There might be a variable for...
  7. Pharonix

hmm. I'll need to look into this. Its possible the is Hit('{aoe}_battlers') is throwing it off, It might take some time to be honest. I'll need to figure out which part crashes it, and add exceptions that have it use the original function maybe.
  8. Pharonix

What does the full console say? My code should have some sort of console.log printing in the console. This will tell me more about what the sequence looked like and such.
  9. Pharonix

Im not entirely sure. I can check the code But i think it might be a global setting but there might be a notetag. I can check but it might take some time.
  10. Pharonix

First off, As the sequence for Ice Wall does the following: "ice_wall": [ "call: pre-skill", "map_anim: cursor_cell, obj_anim", "wait: 30", "summon: ice_block, {aoe}", "call: post-skill" ], under LeTBSConfig.js Find the Summons section and make...
  11. Pharonix

You need to actually make an event in battle as a tbs event, then call that event in troop The Reinforce Event MUST have the note <TBS Event> You select the cell Then you add the entity, this will Enemy, leave Order(remake) 0 is idk, and soldier3 refers tot he flag (this MUST be unique per...
  12. Pharonix

Been a while since I enabled Hime BattleEXP so I need to double check this. I've been doing alot of housework and such, so I've been plenty of busy this week. But from what I remember, I had it working on enemy killed. The reason I migrated away from this, was because 2 or 3 of my 5 playable...
  13. Pharonix

Edit. Disregard. Found it No I haven't, but seeing as I am officially unemployed as of today, I might have some time to actually delve deeper into this.
  14. Pharonix

2 ways: 1). event troop page event that calls letbs event that spawns enemies 2). I use FlipelyFlip's Large Troops (edited by me as it wasn't exactly compatible) https://www.dropbox.com/s/psfdkp3t8m8z8n3/FFP_MultipleTroops.js?dl=0 I was able to make battles with 50+ enemies with this. Just...
  15. Pharonix

The 0.8 documentation isn't really updated, but the old documentation can be found here. Should be relevant up to .77.2b https://lecodemv.github.io/leTBS/old/home.html

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.
Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estropajo213