Recent content by Pharonix

1. Pharonix

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

totally possible. for bishop, you use "cross" i believe (this makes an "X") As for the knight, you need to use custom, and set up a scope in the config and call the name. In fact, this video was made using the Chess Knight's movement as a base...
  2. Pharonix

Regarding the [extra] with multiple skills freakout, I had actually fixed that at one point. In LeTBS_Commands, there is a function (TBSEntity.prototype.getCommandsString) that builds the command list. It didn't properly append more than 1 It has something to do with commas. This is my...
  3. Pharonix

Basically its this: By default, the demo uses "Attack" as the attack command, The scope/aoe is defined by this skill (ID - 1) In my game, I don't use "attack", I use the letbs command on weapons to give an "[extra]" skill, The top of the order of commands is usually: Attack [Extra] Skill So...
  4. Pharonix

for the aoe, use aoe_options: exclude_center, or try exclude_user to exclude the center cell of the aoe or I believe exclude_user works to exclude the caster regardless. For the augments, it's linked to the attack command or the weapon if you link the weapon to a skill. All my weapons give a...
  5. Pharonix

Would you be willing to send me your project or even your updated demo? I don't have much time these days, so having the option to fix this directly would help, as I don't think there was anything in the code I had to change. This would also allow me to check character and skill setups.
  6. Pharonix

I found that some of yanfly's scripts don't work properly when put under letbs, which includes the Equip Battle Skills. this is because I believe LeTBS builds the skill lists, then yanfly runs, whereas putting yanfly's equip first, fixed that issue for me. Here's my full order:
  7. Pharonix

Yanfly Skill Equip does work my friend, Then again I use 0.77.Phx, using 1.5.2 RMMV https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcfayuk1z23w4c6/Two%20Worlds%202020-03-04%2016-35-14.mp4?dl=0 Just uh, make sure you mute it. Something went wrong with the sound recording.
  8. Pharonix

I have passive skills that grant states that increase movement. All my "Skills" require the skill equip system from Yanfly, so if a character wants more mobility, you sacrifice other skills. Sometimes that Scrolling issue occurs. I think someone earlier had an idea for a fix, but I honestly...
  9. Pharonix

For the turrets, just make a sheet where it uses the same direction for all rows
  10. Pharonix

In LeTBSWindows.js Find Window_TBSStatus.prototype.refresh = function () { replace the whole if statement for if (Lecode.S_TBS.Windows.statusWindowShowTP) { with if (Lecode.S_TBS.Windows.statusWindowShowTP) { y += this.lineHeight()-8;// / 4 + 4; //this._gaugeHeight = 6...
  11. Pharonix

Its a bit simpler You should be able to just copy the hp/mp formatting I can take a look sometime this week Shouldnt take too long Im just busy these days
  12. Pharonix

I got the theory of playing sounds through javascript working. Next step is reading the sound from notetags
  13. Pharonix

Thats bizarre. Can you send me a few snippets/screens of how you have the auras set up. When I get a chance I'll try to see whats going on I'll also check the logic for front/back/side attacks to see if i can get you a fix. EDIT: Even better, copy the "broken" actors/summons into a test...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)
What should I focus on today?

Character Portraits?
OR
Mapping?
Alright, I think I've got tired of VXAce. I guess I will jump to MV.
Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogScholar