Recent content by Pheonix KageDesu

1. Pheonix KageDesu

Pocket Events - place items on map

Maybe i will add keyboard arrows support in the update Pocket Events will be ported on MV too, next month (October) i think.
  2. Pheonix KageDesu

Pocket Events - place items on map

Pocket Events Version 1.0 by Pheonix KageDesu Plugin allows you create items that player can place on map Video: Last Version: 1.0 (11.09.2020) ✅Features: Improve the gameplay of your game by allowing the player to place items on the map Player can select placed point on the map...
  3. Pheonix KageDesu

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

Alpha ABS Demo Project by Jeremy (one of my supporters), include build 1158 Download: DropBox (warning -> heavy, 330 mb)
  4. Pheonix KageDesu

Map Inventory (visual grid inventory)

Update 1.5 ( + MZ support!) Added MZ support! Same MapInventory.js plugin file works in MV and MZ Due different plugin parameters system in MZ, MV plugin parameters didn't works in MZ. For MZ been added extra script calls which repeats plugin commands. See plugin Help section. Limited...
  5. Pheonix KageDesu

Several people playing game at the same time?

My Alpha NET is good for p2p and CO-OP Check more information
  6. Pheonix KageDesu

Help (hints) for words in Messages

Version 1.0 - not, but maybe i will implement Mobile support in the update.
  7. Pheonix KageDesu

Thank you. Yes, ABS and NET planned for MZ as well I can answer you in PM about this, if you need.
  8. Pheonix KageDesu

Help In Messages Version 1.0 by Pheonix KageDesu Plugin allows you create mini hint messages for any word or sentence in messages ✅Features: You can make word or sentence made easy for understand for player, or adding addition information for some terms You can customize mini help window...
  9. Pheonix KageDesu

IconSet Wizard - software for iconset creation (MV and MZ)

I am happy to inform you that IconSet Wizard works without any problems with new RPG Maker MZ Iconset. Also, Standard Icons of MZ now is Package for IconSet Wizard, you can easy modify them for your game How install: Copy .iwpk file to packages folder Download: DropBox
  10. Pheonix KageDesu

Update 1.4 New: Items Quality System New: Screen Button for open Inventory (PRO) Improvements to Item Weight System (PRO) Notify when inventory is overweight Auto State when inventory is overweight (optional) Slowdown movement speed when inventory is overweight (optional) You...
  11. Pheonix KageDesu

@artemisa, Answer you in PM
  12. Pheonix KageDesu

@DigitalWF, i think yes, but better to try it, plugin is free to download Update 1.3 Possibility to delete unnecessary categories Added restriction for dragging windows by mouse to out of screen Now you can divide count when moving items between storage's (RPO) New: Added items...
  13. Pheonix KageDesu

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Well, really like new RPG Maker MZ and it's features. Definitely want make ABS battle system and more other plugins and stuff for it. Glad to hear about Yanfly's plans. People really like his plugins and use it a lot, it's really a game changers. It's good news that people will be can use them...
  14. Pheonix KageDesu

Update v 1.2 New: Description text auto word wrap New: Support up to 8 party members (PRO) New: Direct using items with 'None' scope New: Select a party member when equip armors or weapons New: HP, MP, TP gauges (PRO) Improved Items sorting (now by ID, then by occasion) Fixed: Items no...
  15. Pheonix KageDesu

Play Gif's

PKD VPlayer, here

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shade the Mystic wrote on YouFulca's profile.
I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that you are flipping amazing. I've listened to a few RM composers over the years, and while they all had their strengths, yours is the only work I'd dare call memorable. I honestly don't think I've heard such amazing RM scores outside of Yasunori Mitsuda, no joke. Keep up the amazing work!
Seamless secret passages just by painting a path with a region id. Simple but slick.
Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smashbroly