Philosophus Vagus
Birthday:
Jun 14, 1991 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker, Male, 27, from Hopefully somewhere secluded

Veteran

Really burns my brisket when people brazenly exploit others' goodwill. While grocery shopping a lady thrust a note in my face explaining... Dec 7, 2018 at 1:55 AM

1. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Really burns my brisket when people brazenly exploit others' goodwill. While grocery shopping a lady thrust a note in my face explaining...
      1. Marsigne, The Stranger and Poryg like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        You're a pro, don't worry about the haters. Love the "revert to Spanish, speak in Spanish" part.
        Dec 7, 2018 at 6:44 AM
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        The cop is a jerk.
        Dec 7, 2018 at 6:46 AM
      5. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        No cop, just store manager. I feel for them though, doesn't take much these days to create a nationally reported outrage, especially when the controversy happens in Alabama. Understanding that reality doesn't stop the hypocrisy in it from irking me though.

@The Stranger they will always exist, it's just a shame that society is enabling those taking advantage of others in some cases.
        Dec 7, 2018 at 11:44 AM
        Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
    2. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Passed a sign staked in the ground at an intersection today that said "no signs no exceptions". Small ironies make me chuckle.
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Here the irony happens often, mostly with stop signs. Hope nothing worse than that happens, though. :p
        Dec 5, 2018 at 3:26 AM
      2. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        Your avatar makes me chuckle as well. :D
        Dec 5, 2018 at 3:32 AM
        Philosophus Vagus and Marsigne like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Dec 5, 2018 at 6:59 AM
        Marsigne likes this.
    3. samkfj
      samkfj
      1. View previous comments...
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Lol literally.
        Nov 30, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Pretty funny. Thankfully I keep an air compressor in my van, so those glorified bicycle pumps will never have my quarters. :p
        Dec 1, 2018
        Finnuval and samkfj like this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Man--I thought I was weird for doing that... I think you're the only other person I know that does that. Have mine in my trunk right next to my travel bug out bag.
        Dec 1, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    4. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Had I known my boss was gonna basically tell me to fudge off after I gave my 2 weeks notice I'd have waited a couple weeks to give it. Bored.
      1. SpaceBot and Finnuval like this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        They always seem to take it personally.
        Nov 26, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        In our country it's a two months notice :(
        Nov 26, 2018
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Sounds like your boss isn't wise or emotionally stable enough to have a management position on the first place.
        Nov 26, 2018
    5. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      And I thought I hated the direction fallout was going. :p
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Chernobyl is not untouched by human and is not too far from civilization. Also, civilization has been slowly returning there. In Syberia you have to become one with nature or you won't survive.
        Nov 20, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @Poryg True perhaps I shouldve clarified A time periode with that :p
        Nov 20, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I almost died thinking about Siberia. Why's it always gotta be somethin' cold with y'all? Why can't it be somewhere temperate?
        Nov 20, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
    6. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      The sale of my house just closed. I have no idea where I want to move and no job lined up wherever that is, come December 10th I'll be a...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I'll try and keep the phone stocked on internet. Maybe I'll chart my adventures or something, get a camera and take snapshots of anything interesting I come across.
        Nov 19, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @Matseb2611 It can be when it's really uncertainty but the only thing that's uncertain this time is where I want to live next. Appreciate the well wishes but I've been planning this for a couple of years and it's worked out better than I'd hoped so far. I'm just reliving the good parts of my most uncertain days...but with financial stability and a plan this time. :D
        Nov 19, 2018
        Finnuval and Matseb2611 like this.
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Makes sense. That's not bad at all. It helps to change the scenery after a while. Just think of it as you not being anchored down by anything and being able to settle wherever you want.
        Nov 19, 2018
    7. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Scientist say global warming could bring about an ice age as early as next year. Normal people: Oh no! me: bring it the fudge on!
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oh great... looks like death is coming for me.
        Nov 14, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @samkfj dude you're closer to the equator than I am. Just run to South America, they'd totally let freezing Americans cross their borders no questions asked, right?

I'm going to bunker down. Already got enough survival supplies to be on a watchlist, all I needs now is a bunker and I'm set for man-made snowpocalypse.
        Nov 14, 2018
      5. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        I'm just gonna make snow-cones
        Nov 14, 2018
    8. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      County gov't: we're canceling our contract with the trash service for doing a subpar job amidst all the complaints they've generated.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Also county gov't: we rehired the same company at an increased rate because they were the lowest bid. Now you get to pay 20% more for the same service most people weren't happy with. :headshake:
        Nov 13, 2018
        Hudell likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Also country gov't: This contract is not only expensive, but also expensive to back out of.
        Nov 13, 2018
    9. SpaceBot
      SpaceBot
      Hey! How are you?
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I'm okay. My papaw passed away last week and this week I've been in Louisiana on a job so I've been without a computer. Sorry I flaked on the dnd thing, would like to try and participate some other time if y'all host another...I just rarely know when I'm going to be traveling for work.
        Nov 4, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Keep meaning to buy a laptop for on the go, but more important things keep cropping up like vet bills and...well you know. :D
        Nov 4, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm sorry to hear that about your paw :c I hope you're okay.

No worries, it is pretty much on-going and we only play when everyone, or anyone in the little group, has time to jump in. We are all busy often too so we haven't played as much as I would hope, but that is adult life I suppose :p

Ha, yeah. I hear ya. Maybe get a tablet type thingy. Online black Friday shopping xD
        Nov 4, 2018
    10. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      So the term npc has apparently been commandeered into an offensive quasi-political slur now. Wonder if we'll have to start creating new...
      1. Matseb2611 and Marsigne like this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Couldn't agree more.
        Yep, us using ya'll is proper now lmfao
        Oct 26, 2018
        Marsigne and samkfj like this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Nowadays, one way is paradise, the other one is cell, and it's acceptable by society, which is why today is hell. :D
        Oct 26, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, back in the years you could have used this symbol 卍 freely without offending anyone... But times are changing and with them the humanity.
        Nov 16, 2018
    11. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      After many minutes of thought I finally came up with the perfect clean but offensive Halloween costume for the party I'm being dragged to:
      1. Finnuval and SpaceBot like this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm only laughing because I think its hilarious you want to tick everyone off. I'm assuming you're talking about football though lol
        Oct 22, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus and Finnuval like this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Yeah, footballs like a weird religion in the state and all my life I've irked people by just not caring about the rivalries one way or the other. So now I figure I'll take that apathy to the next level and see what the reaction is.

I set out to be controversial or lazy from the moment I learned I'd be attending a costume party. With this idea I can be both.
        Oct 23, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      5. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        That's fantastic. I'm orginally from the lone star state, all about sports. Lol the only sport I don't mind watching is hockey. I'm a weird southerner.
        Oct 23, 2018
    12. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Hope you and your other dogs are doing okay
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
    13. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      This is why you can't have both extensive player freedom and a well balanced game at the same time:
      1. SpaceBot, dragoonwys and Kaeki like this.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        That is one problem and that is fun.
        Oct 18, 2018
      3. DivideByZero
        DivideByZero
        Best RPG Maker game I have ever seen!
        Oct 18, 2018
        Wavelength likes this.
    14. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      I lost Sam today. Thunder and Wilbur mourn with me and Lightning doesn't seem to care; but then cats are aloof little demons aren't they?
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Sorry for your loss.
        Oct 16, 2018
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm so sorry PV... I really hope he didn't suffer. I hope you will be okay.
        If you need an ear ( or.. eyes? Rather ) I'm here for you.
        Oct 16, 2018
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Sorry for your loss and yes cats are like that all the time.
        Oct 17, 2018
    15. SpaceBot
      SpaceBot
      (Sorry for being spammy) I hope you and your dog are okay!
      1. Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        He's back at the vet for observation till Monday. The regular vet and ER vet don't agree on treatment and he is conspicuously fine while observed.

Other dogs are losing their minds in his absence though, poor Thunder has spent most of the last 2 days on the widows walk keeping a watch out for his return. :(
        Oct 13, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        :( Poor Thunder, and other fluffs.
        I'm so sorry. I really hope they can come to an agreement soon and he can be home with you all.
        Oct 13, 2018
    16. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      It's a good night to be inebriated but a horrible night to have insomnia. When it rains it pours I guess, hate this month.
      1. Finnuval, SpaceBot and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        What's on your mind?
        Oct 12, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        This month is also bad for me. -hugs- I hope you feel better. If you need a friend to talk to I'm a pretty good friend and listener.
        Oct 12, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    17. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Dog is home now, and I'm like a paranoid helicopter hovering over him checking every 15 minutes to make sure he's still breathing.
      1. The Stranger and SpaceBot like this.
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        <3 I hope he stays in good health.
        Oct 10, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    18. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      My dog died in my arms this morning. I heard his breath still and felt his pulse fade. Loaded him up to be cremated and on the way there...
      2. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        Such a strong bond. For me, dogs are just one of the best things on this planet, Such a special species. A none dog owner would never really understand it fully.
        It sounds as if your friend doesn’t have a lot longer left sadly, but I hope he surprises you and lasts long enough for you to create many more good times together. What breed do you have?
        Oct 9, 2018
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        I also have a dog, its health is not so good. It feel terrible when you can do nothing but sit there watching it.
        Oct 9, 2018
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm wishing you both the best. Sorry he isn't feeling well.:( I hope everything turns out for the best.
        Oct 9, 2018
    19. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      You know a series has gone on for entirely too long when the new game comes out with a dual-wielded motorcycle for you to use in battle.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        That is one the silliest attacks I've ever seen.
        Oct 6, 2018
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        It looks so ridiculous, but somehow he's still massacring the guy.
        Oct 6, 2018
      5. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Yeah it's somehow shot past revolver oscelot levels of cringe. I mean, I know dmc had some weird weapons in the past (nevarene, Pandora) but wtf dmc, a weaponized motorcycle? You already lost me with the reboot, and just when I think about coming back you throw that at me?
        Oct 6, 2018
        HexMozart88 likes this.
    20. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      "history is prophecy to those few who will read it for the overwhelming majority shall never heed it."
      1. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Could you explain your quotation?
        Oct 6, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 14, 1991 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV