Philosophus Vagus
Birthday:
Jun 14, 1991 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker, Male, 27, from Hopefully somewhere secluded

Veteran

This is why you can't have both extensive player freedom and a well balanced game at the same time: id=zAdQQ74cay8;t=30 Oct 18, 2018 at 1:00 PM

1. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Hope you and your other dogs are doing okay
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
    2. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      This is why you can't have both extensive player freedom and a well balanced game at the same time:
      1. SpaceBot, dragoonwys and Kaeki like this.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        That is one problem and that is fun.
        Oct 18, 2018 at 1:48 PM
      3. DivideByZero
        DivideByZero
        Best RPG Maker game I have ever seen!
        Oct 18, 2018 at 2:04 PM
        Wavelength likes this.
    3. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      I lost Sam today. Thunder and Wilbur mourn with me and Lightning doesn't seem to care; but then cats are aloof little demons aren't they?
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Sorry for your loss.
        Oct 16, 2018 at 9:01 AM
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm so sorry PV... I really hope he didn't suffer. I hope you will be okay.
        If you need an ear ( or.. eyes? Rather ) I'm here for you.
        Oct 16, 2018 at 9:02 AM
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Sorry for your loss and yes cats are like that all the time.
        Oct 17, 2018 at 7:24 AM
    4. SpaceBot
      SpaceBot
      (Sorry for being spammy) I hope you and your dog are okay!
      1. Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        He's back at the vet for observation till Monday. The regular vet and ER vet don't agree on treatment and he is conspicuously fine while observed.

Other dogs are losing their minds in his absence though, poor Thunder has spent most of the last 2 days on the widows walk keeping a watch out for his return. :(
        Oct 13, 2018 at 12:01 PM
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        :( Poor Thunder, and other fluffs.
        I'm so sorry. I really hope they can come to an agreement soon and he can be home with you all.
        Oct 13, 2018 at 12:06 PM
    5. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      It's a good night to be inebriated but a horrible night to have insomnia. When it rains it pours I guess, hate this month.
      1. Finnuval, SpaceBot and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        What's on your mind?
        Oct 12, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        This month is also bad for me. -hugs- I hope you feel better. If you need a friend to talk to I'm a pretty good friend and listener.
        Oct 12, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    6. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Dog is home now, and I'm like a paranoid helicopter hovering over him checking every 15 minutes to make sure he's still breathing.
      1. The Stranger and SpaceBot like this.
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        <3 I hope he stays in good health.
        Oct 10, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    7. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      My dog died in my arms this morning. I heard his breath still and felt his pulse fade. Loaded him up to be cremated and on the way there...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        Such a strong bond. For me, dogs are just one of the best things on this planet, Such a special species. A none dog owner would never really understand it fully.
        It sounds as if your friend doesn’t have a lot longer left sadly, but I hope he surprises you and lasts long enough for you to create many more good times together. What breed do you have?
        Oct 9, 2018
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        I also have a dog, its health is not so good. It feel terrible when you can do nothing but sit there watching it.
        Oct 9, 2018
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm wishing you both the best. Sorry he isn't feeling well.:( I hope everything turns out for the best.
        Oct 9, 2018
    8. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      You know a series has gone on for entirely too long when the new game comes out with a dual-wielded motorcycle for you to use in battle.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        That is one the silliest attacks I've ever seen.
        Oct 6, 2018
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        It looks so ridiculous, but somehow he's still massacring the guy.
        Oct 6, 2018
      5. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Yeah it's somehow shot past revolver oscelot levels of cringe. I mean, I know dmc had some weird weapons in the past (nevarene, Pandora) but wtf dmc, a weaponized motorcycle? You already lost me with the reboot, and just when I think about coming back you throw that at me?
        Oct 6, 2018
        HexMozart88 likes this.
    9. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      "history is prophecy to those few who will read it for the overwhelming majority shall never heed it."
      1. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Could you explain your quotation?
        Oct 6, 2018
    10. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      When someone you care about puts you in the awkward position of mediator between them and a stranger who they might have slighted...
      1. Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        ...this is why I generally do not care for people.
        Oct 3, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    11. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Anyone wanna buy an antebellum manse in the middle of nowhere Steele? It's now officially up to code and on the market. If only my game...
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        ...making could be as productive.
        Sep 20, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    12. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      I keep putting off my serious project to play around with a fire emblem fan game I have no intentions of allowing anyone else to see.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        dayum you srpg studio; I knew this would happen but I bought it anyway. This is why I shouldn't have internet except once a month or something.
        Sep 19, 2018
        SpaceBot and TakeHomeTheCup like this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I do that, but with things aside from video games. Lol
        Sep 19, 2018
    13. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      *sings in a cringily off-key squack: "going on a double date to the gun range tomorrow. Gonna try out my brand new shotgun on some pigeons."
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
    14. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      So they aren't sure, but the cops think they've got the guy who tried to rob me a couple months back. Be a real load off my mind if he is.
      1. The Stranger and Dalph like this.
    15. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Found the cat clawing at the door to the roof-walkway to get in. Unsure if I left her stranded all day or if she climbed the house somehow.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
    16. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Some jerky developers are building a whole neighborhood not two miles from my home, right along the very best part of the creek. :(
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I hope it doesn't have an effect on the value of your property. I know you plan on selling it at some point.
        Sep 10, 2018
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        That's awful :(
        Sep 10, 2018
    17. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Bike riding is a lot more taxing on the lower arm muscles than you'd think. I still hate cardio, why did I get a bike again?
      1. Vox Novus and SpaceBot like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        people tried to teach me so many times, but I just won't float for some reason.
        Sep 6, 2018
        Vox Novus and SpaceBot like this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I love swimming, I'm so sad for you guys.
        Sep 6, 2018
        Vox Novus and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      5. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Seriously? It's never to late to learn, neither activity is at all difficult to pick up. Especially swimming, who doesn't swim? How do you kayak if you can't swim? I'm also really sad for you guys.
        Sep 7, 2018
        Vox Novus and SpaceBot like this.
    18. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Just once I want to play a game where everyone thinks the protagonist is "the chosen one"...but where everyone is just flat out wrong.
      1. Matseb2611 likes this.
      3. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Is it weird I immediately thought of "Life of Brian"? (Not a game, I know)
        Sep 5, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @Sharm mainly because I forgot about Marsh and that the whole Inquisitor spike-mutilation thing was that series until you brought it up. I read through a lot of books and especially with fantasy sometimes they bleed together in my memory after a while.

I'll admit on second thought it's darker than I was recollecting in places.
        Sep 7, 2018
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        That makes sense. I've totally done the same thing to other books before. :LZYsmile:
        Sep 7, 2018
    19. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Ever sat down and began what seems like it's going to be a really good book but come across a sentence that makes you hesitate to continue?
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        @Otto I don't know why my merely opposite position must mean I'm looking down on others though, or be counter argued by implying that I must be a Goddess or something to have such an opinion. Are you looking down on me for not reading everything I pick up?
        Sep 5, 2018
      4. Otto
        Otto
        @Sharm am I looking down on you? not at all.

Like I said, there was something in the comments you wrote that gave me that impression. It's not the fact that we disagree, I don't mind about disagreening with someone, and at the end of the day everyone can and will approach things his/her own way, wether is books, videogames, work, relationships, life in general. (cont..)
        Sep 5, 2018
      5. Otto
        Otto
        Don't think that I'm disparaging you for that.
        I'm just a dude who likes to call things as he sees it (which could be totally wrong at times) so if I'm arguing with someone and I have the impression that that someone is trying to put him/herself on some sort of pedestal I'll say it, but I'm open to the fact that the impression I have might be wrong, expecially when reading posts and comments on the internet.
        Sep 5, 2018
    20. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      I bought a bicycle, now my energetic pup can finally get the sprinting exercise he deserves.
      1. SpaceBot, Dalph and The Stranger like this.
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Yay!
        Aug 31, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 14, 1991 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV