Philosophus Vagus
Birthday:
Jun 14, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker, Male, 28, from Hopefully somewhere secluded

Veteran

So...Chimeras are no longer the stuff of myth and fantasy it would seem (kinda freaky): Aug 4, 2019

1. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      State parks are so nice during govmnt shutdowns. Peace, quiet and no PRs coming up and knitpicking every inch of your campsite at all hours.
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Sounds like heaven~
        Jan 1, 2019
    2. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Anyone else ever lost a stylus before and replaced it with a bullet? Probably just me. 7.62x54 makes a surprisingly good stylus in a pinch.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Haha now there's an idea. Maybe I should go to an arts and crafts festival, break out a spam can and sell them as such at $2 a pop to hipsters. At the very least I'm sure I'd generate some very interesting if perhaps heated conversations out of it.
        Dec 30, 2018
        samkfj, Marsigne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        I'm sure some people will enjoy it. :D
        Dec 30, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeh I tried a .223, 9, .45, 30.06 (dud) and a .45-70 but my phone doesn't recognize them. I guess the ds screen is different. My phone is also very broken so that might be why too. But if it comes into contact with my headphone cord or an empty bag of chips then it goes crazy.
        Dec 30, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and Marsigne like this.
    3. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      When a flashlight and a mace have a baby. (I got one of these as a gift).
      1. samkfj and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        A Mashlight or a Face. xD Looks awesome, though.
        Dec 27, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus and Wavelength like this.
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I like 'mashlight'. XD
        Dec 27, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Hells to the yeah! Dig it!

Also like mashlight.
        Dec 27, 2018
    4. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Celebrated the holiday yesterday, but merry Christmas everybody. Go light on the eggnog, I didn't and my stomach hates me this morning.
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        I can't handle eggnog. Doesn't settle well with me. Not in the slightest bit hee hee.
        Dec 26, 2018
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I'm at the age where if I don't go light on the Christmas sweets my stomach hates me even.
        Dec 26, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @bgillisp I think I'm getting there, sure it'll sneak up on me before I know it. :p
        Dec 26, 2018
    5. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Made it home for Christmas, discovered my cat ran away/got lost while I was gone. Oh well.
      1. The Stranger and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        I suppose put food treats out for her/him and hope for the best.

I went on an extended journey for money and items to the south east quadrant of the state. I returned, and all kitties remembered me and now are more snuggly than ever. I suppose they didn't want me to go.
        Dec 25, 2018
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        LOL! The way you said that made it sound like you just don't care. As if you found out about it, shrugged, then went off to relax. xD
        Dec 25, 2018
      5. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @samkfj Not that big a deal, she was a half-feral crawlspace mouser. Good cat but completely independent already; wherever she is she's probably fine.

@Sauteed_Onion She was at my mom's, an unfamiliar place unfortunately. Been gone for over a week, she's probably gone.

@The Stranger You've successfully interpreted my tone through text. It's an eggnog kinda night.
        Dec 25, 2018
    6. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      There's something really nice about being able to walk into a store, buy a couple grams and not have to worry about going to jail. I should-
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Also just got my first shower in four days, feels so great! There really aren't enough pet friendly motels in the world.
        Dec 22, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        When you wake up hungry, make sure that aroma isn't so prevalent your getting everyone else mellow just by standing next to you. :D
        Dec 22, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        My breathing issues mean that I probably won't ever be trying it, at least not in the form of a blunt, but for the bigger picture, I agree with you totally. It's a good thing to be able to give your body what it wants or needs, without harm to anyone, and not feel like a criminal for doing so.
        Dec 23, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    7. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      I bought a 3ds to entertain me while camping out in the cold van, and I have one question. When did fire emblem become so fricking weird?
      1. SpaceBot, Finnuval and mlogan like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Yep, I hated Conquest too. It was like they took everything in Awakening and shoehorned it in, and didn't understand why it worked in Awakening in the first place.
        Dec 18, 2018
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        See, Awakening had the your kids fight alongside you mechanic too, but they were adults, and it was explained by the story why it happened. In Conquest it was just there to be there.
        Dec 18, 2018
        Acetonide likes this.
      5. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        *busts through wall like Kool-Aid Man* DID SOMEBODY SAY "FIRE EMBLEM"?!!!
        Dec 19, 2018
    8. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      A man, two dogs and a van. On a journey to find a new home...crap, my life sounds like the premise of a cheap Hallmark made for TV movie.
      1. samkfj, Finnuval, Marsigne and 2 others like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        What @Sharm said, except she'll also have three kids who will want you to hook up.
        Dec 12, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        We should make a movie of my life. Analyzing everything over...
        Dec 12, 2018
      5. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        fare thee well
        Dec 18, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    9. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Really burns my brisket when people brazenly exploit others' goodwill. While grocery shopping a lady thrust a note in my face explaining...
      1. Marsigne, The Stranger and Poryg like this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        You're a pro, don't worry about the haters. Love the "revert to Spanish, speak in Spanish" part.
        Dec 7, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        The cop is a jerk.
        Dec 7, 2018
      5. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        No cop, just store manager. I feel for them though, doesn't take much these days to create a nationally reported outrage, especially when the controversy happens in Alabama. Understanding that reality doesn't stop the hypocrisy in it from irking me though.

@The Stranger they will always exist, it's just a shame that society is enabling those taking advantage of others in some cases.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
    10. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Passed a sign staked in the ground at an intersection today that said "no signs no exceptions". Small ironies make me chuckle.
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Here the irony happens often, mostly with stop signs. Hope nothing worse than that happens, though. :p
        Dec 5, 2018
      2. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        Your avatar makes me chuckle as well. :D
        Dec 5, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus and Marsigne like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Dec 5, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    11. samkfj
      samkfj
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Lol literally.
        Nov 30, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Pretty funny. Thankfully I keep an air compressor in my van, so those glorified bicycle pumps will never have my quarters. :p
        Dec 1, 2018
        Finnuval and samkfj like this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Man--I thought I was weird for doing that... I think you're the only other person I know that does that. Have mine in my trunk right next to my travel bug out bag.
        Dec 1, 2018
    12. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Had I known my boss was gonna basically tell me to fudge off after I gave my 2 weeks notice I'd have waited a couple weeks to give it. Bored.
      1. SpaceBot and Finnuval like this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        They always seem to take it personally.
        Nov 26, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        In our country it's a two months notice :(
        Nov 26, 2018
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Sounds like your boss isn't wise or emotionally stable enough to have a management position on the first place.
        Nov 26, 2018
    13. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      And I thought I hated the direction fallout was going. :p
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Chernobyl is not untouched by human and is not too far from civilization. Also, civilization has been slowly returning there. In Syberia you have to become one with nature or you won't survive.
        Nov 20, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @Poryg True perhaps I shouldve clarified A time periode with that :p
        Nov 20, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I almost died thinking about Siberia. Why's it always gotta be somethin' cold with y'all? Why can't it be somewhere temperate?
        Nov 20, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
    14. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      The sale of my house just closed. I have no idea where I want to move and no job lined up wherever that is, come December 10th I'll be a...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I'll try and keep the phone stocked on internet. Maybe I'll chart my adventures or something, get a camera and take snapshots of anything interesting I come across.
        Nov 19, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @Matseb2611 It can be when it's really uncertainty but the only thing that's uncertain this time is where I want to live next. Appreciate the well wishes but I've been planning this for a couple of years and it's worked out better than I'd hoped so far. I'm just reliving the good parts of my most uncertain days...but with financial stability and a plan this time. :D
        Nov 19, 2018
        Finnuval and Matseb2611 like this.
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Makes sense. That's not bad at all. It helps to change the scenery after a while. Just think of it as you not being anchored down by anything and being able to settle wherever you want.
        Nov 19, 2018
    15. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Scientist say global warming could bring about an ice age as early as next year. Normal people: Oh no! me: bring it the fudge on!
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oh great... looks like death is coming for me.
        Nov 14, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @samkfj dude you're closer to the equator than I am. Just run to South America, they'd totally let freezing Americans cross their borders no questions asked, right?

I'm going to bunker down. Already got enough survival supplies to be on a watchlist, all I needs now is a bunker and I'm set for man-made snowpocalypse.
        Nov 14, 2018
      5. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        I'm just gonna make snow-cones
        Nov 14, 2018
    16. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      County gov't: we're canceling our contract with the trash service for doing a subpar job amidst all the complaints they've generated.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Also county gov't: we rehired the same company at an increased rate because they were the lowest bid. Now you get to pay 20% more for the same service most people weren't happy with. :headshake:
        Nov 13, 2018
        Hudell likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Also country gov't: This contract is not only expensive, but also expensive to back out of.
        Nov 13, 2018
    17. SpaceBot
      SpaceBot
      Hey! How are you?
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I'm okay. My papaw passed away last week and this week I've been in Louisiana on a job so I've been without a computer. Sorry I flaked on the dnd thing, would like to try and participate some other time if y'all host another...I just rarely know when I'm going to be traveling for work.
        Nov 4, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Keep meaning to buy a laptop for on the go, but more important things keep cropping up like vet bills and...well you know. :D
        Nov 4, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm sorry to hear that about your paw :c I hope you're okay.

No worries, it is pretty much on-going and we only play when everyone, or anyone in the little group, has time to jump in. We are all busy often too so we haven't played as much as I would hope, but that is adult life I suppose :p

Ha, yeah. I hear ya. Maybe get a tablet type thingy. Online black Friday shopping xD
        Nov 4, 2018
    18. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      So the term npc has apparently been commandeered into an offensive quasi-political slur now. Wonder if we'll have to start creating new...
      1. Matseb2611 and Marsigne like this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Couldn't agree more.
        Yep, us using ya'll is proper now lmfao
        Oct 26, 2018
        Marsigne and samkfj like this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Nowadays, one way is paradise, the other one is cell, and it's acceptable by society, which is why today is hell. :D
        Oct 26, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, back in the years you could have used this symbol 卍 freely without offending anyone... But times are changing and with them the humanity.
        Nov 16, 2018
    19. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      After many minutes of thought I finally came up with the perfect clean but offensive Halloween costume for the party I'm being dragged to:
      1. Finnuval and SpaceBot like this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'm only laughing because I think its hilarious you want to tick everyone off. I'm assuming you're talking about football though lol
        Oct 22, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus and Finnuval like this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Yeah, footballs like a weird religion in the state and all my life I've irked people by just not caring about the rivalries one way or the other. So now I figure I'll take that apathy to the next level and see what the reaction is.

I set out to be controversial or lazy from the moment I learned I'd be attending a costume party. With this idea I can be both.
        Oct 23, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      5. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        That's fantastic. I'm orginally from the lone star state, all about sports. Lol the only sport I don't mind watching is hockey. I'm a weird southerner.
        Oct 23, 2018
    20. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Hope you and your other dogs are doing okay
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 14, 1991 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV