Philosophus Vagus's latest activity

• Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to Poryg's comment on Poryg's profile post with Like Like.
    We're talking about someone who goes through regular training to handle exactly these kinds of situations. We need to know how to...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to BK-tdm's comment on StrawberryFlower's profile post with Like Like.
    Just channel your inner edge, hey! Inner edge! Thats a good one *takes notes* Bonus points if you weeb it up and end with a kamehadouken...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Poryg's profile post.
    If you aren't used to adrenaline it can be a hell of a drug, even if it's just a sympathetic spurt out of concern for others and not a...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Poryg's profile post.
    People get tongue-tied in stressful situations, I'd imagine trying to get people out of a trapped elevator would suffice, you get...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Kanori24's profile post.
    ...everything that made Bethesda so successful in the first place and modders are getting fed up with having everything broken and then...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Update all your mods and look into that, because microsoft practices frequent updates as a deterrent to third party competitors and...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    I've given up on bethesda games since they got subsumed by microsoft. Random update to 11 year old game that breaks the best mods the...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to Bex's comment on Bex's profile post with Like Like.
    In my Childhood i loved watching Asia Movies, specialy all the Old Shaulin Monk Movies and Jacky Chan before he went to Hollywood. I...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to ATT_Turan's comment on Bex's profile post with Like Like.
    Doesn't it make more business sense to make things that appeal to most/all people? Isn't it more respectful of an existing property to...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    I took advice from another on here, and will only be posting my creations in this thread from now on! Thank you to anyone that follows...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Bex's profile post.
    It's not the skin color it is the double standards, the caricaturizing of any dissent and the constant moving of the goalposts with this...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Philosophus Vagus's profile post.
    What I really enjoy about Mr. July is that he doesn't just complain, he competes, and advocates for people to stop complaining about the...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus left a message on Bex's profile.
    @Bex Didn't want to derail your post (anymore than I already did) but here is another decent cultural commentator if you enjoy Cullen...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Instead of blackwashing the little mermaid for instance, why not create a new story based on the mythology of Mami Wata or something...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    @Iron_Brew it must be nice only ever having to interact with caricatures. Some of us are just tired of entertainment just...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)
"Does anyone remember the new year 2022? yeah, that was like yesterday. Wait, what do you mean by '2022 is almost over'?"
kuestsdynamisxp001.jpg

Just a glimpse of how Kuests Dynamis XP would look like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OPOPOP