Philosophus Vagus's latest activity

• Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus updated their status.
    "Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to Sigony's comment on LunarFlareStudios's profile post with Like Like.
    Go to Vegas for the real estate, the real jackpot
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Jrrkein's profile post.
    I would take pretty much anything other than Mcdonalds. I'll fillet my own fish, and it'll actually be made of fish, unlike the one you...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to LunarFlareStudios's comment on LunarFlareStudios's profile post with Sad Sad.
    @Philosophus Vagus If only I had a dog or even knew one to take... but I'll be sure to do a little jogging!
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    I was fortunate enough to win an extra console off of a streamer who ended up with an extra one during the initial scarcity on accident...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    @KakonComp a lot of clever but unscrupulous people bought out dozens of consoles since there was no limit and artificially created...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Hudell's profile post.
    I don't think they do. I think there's a reason the last generation of consoles hasn't taken a price drop for their platform as the new...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on LunarFlareStudios's profile post.
    Take a dog with you and jog a bit throughout. Day hikes are awesome. Best depression therapy on the market if available to you.
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to Kupotepo's comment on Powerise's profile post with Like Like.
    Practice make comfort zone, grow anyway. Nice to meet you.
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to KakonComp's comment on Powerise's profile post with Like Like.
    Complacency grows, for sure.
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus commented on Powerise's profile post.
    Comfort isn't the enemy, complacency is. The more you push your own boundaries the more comfortable you can become in situations that...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    I'm doing all I want, ignoring restrictions (wich they are illegal anyway), but I managed to take sick note and I have extra week for...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to ScorchedGround's comment on Sigony's profile post with Like Like.
    ScorchedGround does not approve of entities referring to themselves in third person.
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Working 7 days a week 10 hours (+however many more I wish) per day working in crowded work sites full of young single guys and elderly...
  • Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Sigony's profile post with Like Like.
    Eh, my goal is actually to have three hobbies. One that pays my bills, one that keeps me fit and one that keeps me happy. I'm here...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas