Philosophus Vagus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For my birthday today I woke up vindicated as a prophet; will spend the rest of the day drunk probably. What a ****ty birthday.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ha-ha! I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 13. Coming from a poor house meant I never got much even when I did celebrate it, but the constant strife and hiccups in my plans just put me off; basically, it never felt like my day, or a special day worthy of celebrating. It's just an arbitrary day for an arbitrary number.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I don't celebrate mine either really, but today has just been depressing whereas normally it's just another day. The cynic in me just likes to compound the two though.

Nice new profile pic by the way.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Half the time I forget my birthday until someone else reminds me. I have a very unnatural dislike for anything about myself, though. I don't like being the centre of attention, nor do I like to be capture in photos; I have zro photos of myself, and always refuse to be in photos with others. Probably to do with my mental healh problems. xD

Thanks! It's Caleb from Blood and Blood 2; I really like both games.
    My 14 year old cousin just got busted for mowing my grass without a permit. What the hell is wrong with the people that write laws here?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ha-ha! So, they expect people to have commercial licenses for helping one another out, if that help has some sort of monetary reward attached to it? When I was a kid, doing things for neighbours, and getting a bit of money for it, was just normal. Worst of all, it's family helping family out in this situation.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Same here man, my childhood was fraught with sweating like a dog over a crummy walking mower, starting much younger than my cousin is even and I turned out just fine for it.

Such a weird world we live in where paying a young member of my own family to do the same (only he uses his parent's riding mower) is somehow criminal. It makes no sense no matter how I try to look at it.
    Daniel47
    Daniel47
    And this is how authoritarian governments set up shop. @Philosophus Vagus If self-reliance is a crime then I'm guilty on multiple fronts. I live in the US and if things like this keep happening it will become a Communist state where the government will make it a crime to even think on your own. Glad to hear you and your cousin are okay.
    Why does a dog who so vigorously loves swimming that he'll do it in frigid temperatures fight with tooth and claw against getting a bath?
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ha-Ha! Maybe he knows the difference between playing in the water, and getting clean. xD Crazy animals.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    It's possible that he associates bathtime with negative things, or perhaps he dislikes the scent of the soap you use.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    There is clearly a difference but I can't figure out what it is. I'm always really careful not to get soap in his eyes or snout, I'll douse his head with water and rub but I only use soap from the neck down. Also tried several kinds of soap over the years so I don't know what he finds so distasteful about bath time.
    Woohoo, progress! Individual inventory screens for everyone in the party!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I mean, you can't move the items around yet and they don't appear at all in battle anymore for some reason but the important thing is the game doesn't crash anymore when I go to the inventory screen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confessors