Philosophus Vagus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Scientist say global warming could bring about an ice age as early as next year. Normal people: Oh no! me: bring it the **** on!
    Reactions: Finnuval
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Oh great... looks like death is coming for me.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @samkfj dude you're closer to the equator than I am. Just run to South America, they'd totally let freezing Americans cross their borders no questions asked, right?

I'm going to bunker down. Already got enough survival supplies to be on a watchlist, all I needs now is a bunker and I'm set for man-made snowpocalypse.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I'm just gonna make snow-cones
    County gov't: we're canceling our contract with the trash service for doing a subpar job amidst all the complaints they've generated.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Also county gov't: we rehired the same company at an increased rate because they were the lowest bid. Now you get to pay 20% more for the same service most people weren't happy with. :headshake:
    Reactions: Hudell
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Also country gov't: This contract is not only expensive, but also expensive to back out of.
    Hey! How are you?
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'm okay. My papaw passed away last week and this week I've been in Louisiana on a job so I've been without a computer. Sorry I flaked on the dnd thing, would like to try and participate some other time if y'all host another...I just rarely know when I'm going to be traveling for work.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Keep meaning to buy a laptop for on the go, but more important things keep cropping up like vet bills and...well you know. :D
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I'm sorry to hear that about your paw :c I hope you're okay.

No worries, it is pretty much on-going and we only play when everyone, or anyone in the little group, has time to jump in. We are all busy often too so we haven't played as much as I would hope, but that is adult life I suppose :p

Ha, yeah. I hear ya. Maybe get a tablet type thingy. Online black Friday shopping xD
    So the term npc has apparently been commandeered into an offensive quasi-political slur now. Wonder if we'll have to start creating new...
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Couldn't agree more.
    Yep, us using ya'll is proper now lmfao
    Marsigne
    Nowadays, one way is paradise, the other one is cell, and it's acceptable by society, which is why today is hell. :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, back in the years you could have used this symbol 卍 freely without offending anyone... But times are changing and with them the humanity.
    After many minutes of thought I finally came up with the perfect clean but offensive Halloween costume for the party I'm being dragged to:
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I'm only laughing because I think its hilarious you want to tick everyone off. I'm assuming you're talking about football though lol
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Yeah, footballs like a weird religion in the state and all my life I've irked people by just not caring about the rivalries one way or the other. So now I figure I'll take that apathy to the next level and see what the reaction is.

I set out to be controversial or lazy from the moment I learned I'd be attending a costume party. With this idea I can be both.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    That's fantastic. I'm orginally from the lone star state, all about sports. Lol the only sport I don't mind watching is hockey. I'm a weird southerner.
    I lost Sam today. Thunder and Wilbur mourn with me and Lightning doesn't seem to care; but then cats are aloof little demons aren't they?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Sorry for your loss.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I'm so sorry PV... I really hope he didn't suffer. I hope you will be okay.
    If you need an ear ( or.. eyes? Rather ) I'm here for you.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Sorry for your loss and yes cats are like that all the time.
    (Sorry for being spammy) I hope you and your dog are okay!
    Reactions: Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    He's back at the vet for observation till Monday. The regular vet and ER vet don't agree on treatment and he is conspicuously fine while observed.

Other dogs are losing their minds in his absence though, poor Thunder has spent most of the last 2 days on the widows walk keeping a watch out for his return. :(
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    :( Poor Thunder, and other fluffs.
    I'm so sorry. I really hope they can come to an agreement soon and he can be home with you all.
    My dog died in my arms this morning. I heard his breath still and felt his pulse fade. Loaded him up to be cremated and on the way there...
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Such a strong bond. For me, dogs are just one of the best things on this planet, Such a special species. A none dog owner would never really understand it fully.
    It sounds as if your friend doesn’t have a lot longer left sadly, but I hope he surprises you and lasts long enough for you to create many more good times together. What breed do you have?
    Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    I also have a dog, its health is not so good. It feel terrible when you can do nothing but sit there watching it.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I'm wishing you both the best. Sorry he isn't feeling well.:( I hope everything turns out for the best.
    You know a series has gone on for entirely too long when the new game comes out with a dual-wielded motorcycle for you to use in battle.
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    That is one the silliest attacks I've ever seen.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    It looks so ridiculous, but somehow he's still massacring the guy.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Yeah it's somehow shot past revolver oscelot levels of cringe. I mean, I know dmc had some weird weapons in the past (nevarene, Pandora) but wtf dmc, a weaponized motorcycle? You already lost me with the reboot, and just when I think about coming back you throw that at me?
    I keep putting off my serious project to play around with a fire emblem fan game I have no intentions of allowing anyone else to see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi