Recent content by PhilsArt

1. PhilsArt

Large actors for 2 or more slots in team

Hey RPG Maker community, searched for ages for a plugin that allows you to define an actor who take up 2 or more slots in the party. For example the default party size is set to be 4 = 4 actors will be in your team, but what if one actor, large in size, will take 2 slots in the team, which...
  2. PhilsArt

Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Got the same error message in nearly same order, i hope there is still support for this amazing script...
  3. PhilsArt

RMMV Humans VS. Nephilim - Minigame

Thank you, please let me know if you played it for feedback. I like your avatar btw, gives me a 2k3 nostalgia vibe :rwink:
  4. PhilsArt

RMMV Humans VS. Nephilim - Minigame

Humans VS. Nephilim is a short adventure game made with RPG Maker MV and the Chrono Engine created by Moghunter. It seems that the human race will lose the war against the Nephilim, an evil crossbreed between humans and demons, nearly the whole army of the noble human king were decimated. Find...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cithiri