Recent content by PhoenixX92

1. PhoenixX92

YanFly Core Engine Level >99 Stat Scaling Issues

So, when I'm going over level 99, there's an issue with how it scales stats. I'm not sure how it's doing its math, but it's all over the place. Some stats scale properly, some don't increase beyond level 99 stats, and I'm getting healers who are better in physical attack than magic attack or...
  2. PhoenixX92

Multiple actions for enemies within YanFly's Battle AI Core?

It doesn't. I'm not sure why. Frustrating. Instant cast :popcorn: I won't lie, that type of workaround sucks, but I never thought about using that script for anything, so if that works, I'll do it. Thank you for your help, guys!
  3. PhoenixX92

Multiple actions for enemies within YanFly's Battle AI Core?

When I add Action Times+ to traits, it doesn't work? The enemies only act once unless confused. How do I add this? I don't see anything in the documentation.
  4. PhoenixX92

Set initial max level, increase it at a certain point YanFly's core engine?

Yeah, I was questioning if there was a simpler method to do it than those.
  5. PhoenixX92

YanFly Enemy AI "Random %" skills not working

Thank you, that worked!
  6. PhoenixX92

Set initial max level, increase it at a certain point YanFly's core engine?

Essentially title. I'm looking to increase the level cap post-story. Lock it to 99 for the story in typical RPG fashion, then crank it to 9999 after the story for kind of a "Enjoy breaking yourself and being OP" so side quests done after the main story can keep you enjoying getting new skills...
  7. PhoenixX92

YanFly Enemy AI "Random %" skills not working

Okay, so here's what I've got: A 45% chance for each of those skills being used, and instead, it always uses the one listed as "Always". I was fighting it, and it wouldn't use those "Random %" skills, so I made an actor and the enemy immune to death, made it autobattle, turned on Bandicam, and...
  8. PhoenixX92

Remove Yanfly skill cooldown with second skill?

Surely via Lunatic Mode you can create a new skill to clear a cooldown? I figured someone here has created such a thing for the script, so I came to ask. If not, that's okay. I'll make one and post it here if it hasn't been done yet. Looking to create an ability that will restore a skill that's...
  9. PhoenixX92

How to make JS round a decimal to a whole number?

This is an interesting conversation. You guys need to get back in here and continue this! Lol! @Doktor_Q, in the above snippet, could you show me how you'd put it in there? I love the idea of rounded down healing, rounded up damage. Example: var heal = Math.floor(value * 0.25); Is that correct?
  10. PhoenixX92

<Custom React Effect> if (value > 0 && this.isPhysical()){ var heal = (parseInt(value * 0.8)); target.gainHp(heal); target.startDamagePopup(); target.startAnimation(x); //Change x into an animation ID if you want to display animation when this effect is activated. value = (parseInt(value *...
  11. PhoenixX92

Hey, guys! Found a snippet earlier from @JamesRyan : <Custom React Effect> if (value > 0 && this.isPhysical()){ var heal = value * 0.8; target.gainHp(heal); target.startDamagePopup(); target.startAnimation(x); //Change x into an animation ID if you want to display animation when this effect is...
  12. PhoenixX92

YF Auto Passive/Buffs & States ; Damage "reduction"

How do you add the damage dealt to be the variable?
  13. PhoenixX92

YF Auto Passive/Buffs & States ; Damage "reduction"

Yay, Lunatic Mode! Okay, so, I was reading about the Thornmail on YanFly's site, and got to wondering: What if you could adjust that and make it heal the target after damage instead of doing recoil to the user? The state would heal, but only after the original damage was calculated and applied...
  14. PhoenixX92

How do I make AGI boosts have immediate effect?

Sorry, been away for awhile. Thanks for the help, guys! I greatly appreciate it!
  15. PhoenixX92

How do I make AGI boosts have immediate effect?

Okay, AGI boost skill speed set to match guard speed. A1 is using it. Turn order: A1 > E1 > A2 How to make A1's AGI boost have immediate effect and jump A2 ahead of E1 during actions instead of waiting for the start of a new turn? Purpose of such is a combo move between two actors. A supporter...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot