Phonantiphon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dragged away from my RPG! :( Fortunately though mobile DAWs mean I can still work on BGMs...

Technology rocks!  :D
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Woot! What mobile DAW are you using? Device?

I was using the Fruity Loops APK, but it wasn't really doing it for me.
    Phonantiphon
    Phonantiphon
    Android.

I'm using Caustic 3, it's really good...
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    hmmm. Never heard of that one. how much does it run?
    Cellars should be dark. To gain insight I've spent 3 hours sitting in a cupboard in a dark room, with the door shut.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Hmmm...the only difference between my experience and yours is it sounds like yours was voluntary. I got myself stuck in one...
    Phonantiphon
    Phonantiphon
    Oops! :distrust:
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    I applaud you, sir! Cellars are dark, when no source of light is near. Be careful with the tint though, since it's usually pretty easy to make areas too dark for comfort.
    I *REALLY* should remember to name my events AS I place each one on the map, rather than after I have done a sh*t-ton of them...

<sigh> >_>
    Still waiting for my Early Project to be approved...  :|  I hope it is...

On the plus side I got me to grips with Ruby, so that's good!
    Submitted to Early Project Feedback. :D
    Phonantiphon
    Phonantiphon
    Heh thanks but it's not been approved yet!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    takes a little bit, there's only a couple people who actually approve those types of topics. They say it can take up to a few days at most but usually if you do everything right in setting it up its later the same day. Of course depends on how many unapproved threads there are to.
    Phonantiphon
    Phonantiphon
    Well I'm pretty sure I got everything in that I needed to start with,  so we'll see.

I got loads to do still anyway so it's all good!  :D
    I've been getting some good stuff (I think) done today! //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif
    It's always good to learn something new: Today I learned that depending upon which SIDE of a tileset you place transparent tile, that transparency works in a different way!

Excellent :)
    So last night I learned some valuable lessons about tile layering and animated tilesets. >_> It all worked out in the end though, so that, at least, is ok... :)

Plus, I started using the event pages better, so that was another small win for Phon! :D
    Paint.net rocks. That is a fact.

Gimp and indeed [normal] Paint come in a close 2==, but Paint.net gives me a warm glow in my tummy. :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    [normal] Paint is useless for RPG Maker.  It doesn't allow transparency, and that's a big problem.  Unless the newer versions have added it.  And it doesn't give you a grid, which is a pain in the neck.
    Phonantiphon
    Phonantiphon
    That is a fact, and you are completely correct -  for me though, I use it as I make icons in it and also I use it for drawing practice, as I find it works that way for me.

For everything else, I use a mix of Paint.net and Gimp - but for just those couple of things, normal Paint is, I find, just right... :)
    Icons! == Awesome

Done arrows and keys and no entry signs, and eyeballs! :D
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I totally read that as Icons !== Awesome, i.e. icons are not awesome XD

Good progress :D
    Phonantiphon
    Phonantiphon
    Hah! lol, oh yeah - just noticed that!! :D
    Getting some more music finished, which is great, wondering suddenly where to use it? Not so great...

I have made some more paintings as well, they should look good when I shrink them to 64 x 32, I hope...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority