Phonantiphon

Well, I'm a partially lapsed Ambient musician - (got EPs out on Amazon and everything!) - I've been on hiatus for a few years largely because my butterfly mind can't stick to anyth...

...Ooh look shiny stuff!...

...ing for longer than about 5 minutes, but I managed to make some pretty niche stuff that maybe a few people actually heard and I know for a fact that 1 person actually bought, so I'm cool with that. :D

I also write stories, initially they were largely fan-fix centered upon my OCs in Oblivion and later, Skyrim. I also do original fiction though, mostly fantasy and horror with an occasional bit of light Sci-Fi thrown in. As with most things in my life I'm "still working on it..."(!)

Anyway, should you care even a little bit, you can find some of them here: Foreversongs, thanks for looking. You'll be able to find - again, should you feel you want to - the "novelization" of my game on there, at some point when I get round to it...

Currently I'm turning my slightly beer-smudged focus to writing games. Given that I play enough of them, and I've always had a "thing" about JRPGs, it seemed a logical progression, and another way I can let my nascent creativity leak out onto the internet.

So yes, this profile, ultimately, is a blatant plug...

...It's called "Shadow Destiny", thank you for asking. ;) I'm hoping it'll be out one way or another by the end of the year...

You can find the basics of it, here: RPGMaker: Plot and Character Feedback - Shadow Destiny...

Music, Reading, Movies, Games - lots of games...!
Photography, Cider, and Long Walks in The Country :D
Did I mention gaming...?
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Signature

--

--

I also write stories: ForeverSongs

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been listening to the new music tracks for MZ included in the sample game projects ... for way too long. Quite catchy!
Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?
Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz