Phonantiphon

Well, I'm a partially lapsed Ambient musician - (got EPs out on Amazon and everything!) - I've been on hiatus for a few years largely because my butterfly mind can't stick to anyth...

...Ooh look shiny stuff!...

...ing for longer than about 5 minutes, but I managed to make some pretty niche stuff that maybe a few people actually heard and I know for a fact that 1 person actually bought, so I'm cool with that. :D

I also write stories, initially they were largely fan-fix centered upon my OCs in Oblivion and later, Skyrim. I also do original fiction though, mostly fantasy and horror with an occasional bit of light Sci-Fi thrown in. As with most things in my life I'm "still working on it..."(!)

Anyway, should you care even a little bit, you can find some of them here: Foreversongs, thanks for looking. You'll be able to find - again, should you feel you want to - the "novelization" of my game on there, at some point when I get round to it...

Currently I'm turning my slightly beer-smudged focus to writing games. Given that I play enough of them, and I've always had a "thing" about JRPGs, it seemed a logical progression, and another way I can let my nascent creativity leak out onto the internet.

So yes, this profile, ultimately, is a blatant plug...

...It's called "Shadow Destiny", thank you for asking. ;) I'm hoping it'll be out one way or another by the end of the year...

You can find the basics of it, here: RPGMaker: Plot and Character Feedback - Shadow Destiny...

Music, Reading, Movies, Games - lots of games...!
Photography, Cider, and Long Walks in The Country :D
Did I mention gaming...?
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Signature

sooL8gg.png

--

--

I also write stories: ForeverSongs

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yiilota