PhxFire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well idk when or if my MV game will be finished. I was verrrrryyyyy optimistic with how much I could include, but i'm not one to back down. However on a side note, I have released my first app on the google play store so if you have an android check out "Spiky Frog Adventure" and lemme know what you think!
    Well my game got put on hold for a while due to life but I'm back! After I find an artist for one character the demo will be released!
    I've had Rpg Maker Mv for a little less than a month and I've already got 350 hrs logged... I think I may have a problem :kaoswt2:
    When a storm knocks out your power and you realized you haven't saved in almost 2 hrs...
    Reactions: standardplayer
    Switz
    Switz
    Time for new kids
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    @Poryg Yeah, but a UPS significantly decreases the chance of data loss, even if they aren't 100% reliable (nothing is really).
    PhxFire
    PhxFire
    Learned from my mistakes and now I'm much more careful... save a lot more frequently and have to auto backups to 2 separate drives
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.
Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onpeex