Pikaia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone here into indie comics? Let's talk indie comics!
    Reactions: Padouch
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    I liked the old Image comics, not a big fan of the new. IDW is okay. Not sure which companies are indie companies.
    Pikaia
    Pikaia
    Ah, to be fair, I wasn't very specific by defining "indie". I just like weird stuff that doesn't follow the common conventions of mainstream comics. I'd say a lot of webcomics count too!

I don't know if his work is particularly "indie" anymore, but I adore the comics by Jim Woodring. The guy is a massive inspiration to me and my work. The Frank Book is a masterpiece.
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    Never heard of him.
    Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AusterFan420