Recent content by piksalh

1. piksalh

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Is it possible to set a movement route via script so that the event moves in straight line but will start at z 4 and will end at z 0? Edit: added picture.
  2. piksalh

Is there a way to increase event sprite resolution? If I use !$ image, the sprite itself is just bigger than one tile, and if I reduce scale, I get the same 48x48 resolution in one tile.
  3. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

MV3D is too complicated, imho. FPLE is (well, was) much more easier to use.
  4. piksalh

Super awesome plugin, thank You! I wonder it it's possible to change the default tileset tiles size to something larger than 48x48?
  5. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

Has anyone managed how to add background or battleback to the battle?
  6. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

The latest one is https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mbs-fple-mv.57363/page-23#post-928076
  7. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

The tileset for FPLE is just an image that you can create with any graphics editor like Gimp or Paint. The tiles in tileset are not actual tiles, just thumbnails for you to know which tile to use in your map. You can use an empty image, or an image with all the tiles numbered, it will still work...
  8. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

@furan, have you set impassable passages for wall tiles? Also remove passage (4 dir) arrows for wall tiles. Edit: the suggestions above are not related to your problem. Lol, I took a really long break from the marvelous plugin, let me try again: you have to edit tileset to set correct terrain...
  9. piksalh

CTR_Engine v2.4(now with DEMO) for 3d or just isometric tilemap

Is it possible to set parameters to have first person dungeon crawler point of view?
  10. piksalh

CTR_Engine v2.4(now with DEMO) for 3d or just isometric tilemap

Wait... So you can have 3d dungeon crawler view by playing with rotation parameters? LETS TRY! But how about the roof tile?
  11. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

It was a bad day, sorry for the hatred.
  12. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

AAAAAAA @BishoujoHelper, would you... like to share your version of plugin with us? EDIT. Wait, I don't understand. You said that you put everything together, but it's still the same MBS FPLE+DRQ plugin? The only change is one error fixed?
  13. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mbs-fple-mv.57363/page-18#post-836437 also check #352
  14. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

Tested, it works for me, but im using MBS_FPLE+DRQ version.
  15. piksalh

MBS - FPLE MV

anyone tried to integrate live2d models as characters?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo