Recent content by pinnedmoth

1. pinnedmoth

Qualifying Next Action Program

Thanks.
  2. pinnedmoth

Qualifying Next Action Program

I want my penguins to go into a frenzy when shot with projectiles, but not when jumped on. Right now, I have it set up so that Walking Right goes to Frenzy Right (increased speed) when gadget is attacked. However, I think the game interprets this to mean being jumped on as well, because the...
  3. pinnedmoth

Out of Ammo?

Problem solved, per usual. Thank you. You may close thread.
  4. pinnedmoth

Out of Ammo?

I'm experimenting with my tutorial-made game. I tried giving my player the ability to shoot, following the instructions I remembered from the tutorial on Projectiles. But I must be missing a step, because while my player shoots fine, he apparently loses the ability to shoot once the number of...
  5. pinnedmoth

Free Graphics?

Just curious: Does anyone know a site where there are full-drawn graphics open to public use and that would work on IGM? I believe there were some I downloaded from IGM itself, though they were specifically and exclusively RPG effects. I also know that you may use the graphics included in the...
  6. pinnedmoth

More than One Tile-set per Canvas

Much appreciated. I'll go check it out.
  7. pinnedmoth

Shared GPDs?

Ray's got a game titled "Robot Farewell" or some such, I believe, though I can't say that he'd want to post it online for our scrutiny. I know I'm very secretive with my works in progress.
  8. pinnedmoth

Do you know where I may find such an editor? Is it free, perchance?
  9. pinnedmoth

Is it possible to use multiple tile-sets for the same canvas?
  10. pinnedmoth

Shared GPDs?

It seems to me that this should already be a point of discussion, yet I did not see it. Are there GPDs online of finished or semi-finished games that are open to all? I know IG Maker comes with its own three sample games, but I'm a keen observer and learn more the more I see.
  11. pinnedmoth

Colliding gadgets

I'm trying to create a block that falls on a platform myself, but I'm having no luck either. EDIT(a): Setting the block to move left when three conditions are met will make the block pushable: (1) Command was entered - LEFT, (2) Collided with another gadget, and (3) The player gadget touched...
  12. pinnedmoth

Tutorial 9 - Frozen Enemies

No está bien. The enemy ships do not want to cooperate with "The gadget is facing the player gadget." I just wanted them to react to the player and not seem totally artificial.
  13. pinnedmoth

Tutorial on Player Health?

No, I don't think I will. The problem, per usual, was my fault. At second glance, I did not divide the animation into two parts, and so when I put it down as a menu, it tried to compensate for space. D'oh! Anyway, I resolved the problem by dividing the animation horizontally and then...
  14. pinnedmoth

Autotiling

My bad. It works perfectly. Thanks. Thread can be closed.
  15. pinnedmoth

Tutorial on Player Health?

No, I don't need more detailed info on setting up health, but thanks. I basically figured it out by combining steps from Tutorial 6 and Tutorial 14. I only asked because I wanted to make sure I was not missing a tutorial. Has Tutorial 13 been posted as well? The Health-Bar graphic you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom.
Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found Fighter 7, the inspiration for my first sona! She's evolved since then, but it gave me such nostalgia!
Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy