Pix3M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't tell if I'm putting my time to good use when I'm programming to more polished UI to better fit my RPG. Could be eventing instead, you know? Probably better for me to polish it up
    Pix3M
    Pix3M
    I'm basically rewriting the Window_BattleStatus object. It defaults to having four rows with actor name, status ailments and HP/MP/TP guages. However my game is rarely going to have four party members except maybe in the distant future I'm designing the end game. This would be wasted space that could easily be used better
    Reactions: Dororo
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    It always bugs me to see an empty slot, as my own game the max members in a party are three, which are chosen before a dungeon begins. I'll probably be doing the same, and wish you luck. I feel it's worth the effort.
    I feel like I'm committing a faux pas by using a burp SE in a battle animation for an early-game enemy
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    I mean it would not seem too weird for a Slime monster.. Or not sure, maybe I've just been watching too many anime..
    Reactions: Pix3M
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I NEVER wORRY abouT FAUX pAS. i like TRAINS.
    Reactions: Pix3M
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:
Finally logged back to my RM central account... it's been a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narfsnarf