Recent content by PixelBoy360

1. PixelBoy360

MZ Change Battle View in Game From Sideview back to Frontview

I got the script to work but now when I attack in first person I get this error?
  2. PixelBoy360

You guys are amazing I sincerely appreciate the help! So do i make it a js.plugin or an in-game script?
  3. PixelBoy360

I know Shaz made a plugin that does it but it's clearly only for MV, when I try it in MZ and it just causes a bunch of errors. Can anyone help me out javascript-wise? Are there functions it can call that affect the battle view? Or does anyone have a plugin that works in MZ?
  4. PixelBoy360

Change Battle Mode

Whenever I go to attack an enemy in a troop with FV. The game crashes and shows this error: Is this because I'm using MZ instead of MV?
  5. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Skills and States Core VisuStella MZ <JS On Expire State> Doesn't Work!

I think it worked, I'm going to double check it in an hour and get back to you!
  6. PixelBoy360

<JS On Expire State> user.forceAction(211, -1); BattleManager.forceAction($gameParty.members()[1]); </JS On Expire State>
  7. PixelBoy360

I've been trying to apply to a state: <JS On Expire State> user.forceAction(394, -1); BattleManager.forceAction($gameParty.members()[1]); </JS On Expire State> But it doesn't apply the skill at all. I was referencing this thread...
  8. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Dragoon Jump??? Let's just get this out of the way

I know this is an old thread but when I do this, the enemy goes up, but doesn't come down? It's like the game isnt reading the state not tag?
  9. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Battle Core VisuStella MZ Help: Make a character attack each enemy

I'm trying to remake my old action sequences from MV in MZ using the VisuStella Battle Core. But I haven't seen anyway to tell the system to attack each enemy one at a time instead of just attacking everyone at once. This is the Old action sequence from MV for reference: <setup action> clear...
  10. PixelBoy360

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Anyone's help would be appreciated. The plugin used to work but not when I activate it. It just crashes. This is the best beast plugin out there I really need this to work.
  11. PixelBoy360

SV Overlay Upgrade (add/edit SV Overlay Animations for your States!)

Does this plugin still work? The link is dead and I can't find an alternative anywhere.
  12. PixelBoy360

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Any plugin that disables the touch screen mechanic will disable the game editor. (EX: YEP_TouchInputDisabler)
  13. PixelBoy360

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

I have a problem where when I press the tab I see the buttons at the bottom, but nothing happens when I click them. The plugin used to work, so I'm not sure what's wrong?
  14. PixelBoy360

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (June Update)

Still, nothing is happening. I even tried changing all the region numbers to see if it's just a confliction, but no dice. I tried pasting the basic one from the link: And it didn't do anything.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanjocobs