Recent content by PixelBoy360

1. PixelBoy360

Need Help With an Electric Barrier

But I want the attacker get stunned after the spell is applied to the user, so the attacker only gets stunned if they attack the user.
  2. PixelBoy360

RPG MAKER MV
  3. PixelBoy360

Hey guys, I'm trying to make a mechanic where if you attack an enemy after it uses the spell "Thunder Dome" you automatically get stunned for x amount of turns. Unfortunately I don't know where to start with making such a spell.
  4. PixelBoy360

HIME Guest Followers Plugin Not Working

NEVERMIND! The HIME plugin doesn't work past 1.5.1 of MV, so I'd recommend using DreamX_FollowerOptions, and putting the tag "<no_battle:1>" in the actor tab.
  5. PixelBoy360

Ok, I did it like you said and still nothing.
  6. PixelBoy360

I've been trying to use HIME's Guest Followers Plugin for months and have just come to the conclusion that it just doesn't work. So either it's not working or I just don't know what I'm doing. I use the plugin and it says: ___ To add guest actors to the party, use the script call...
  7. PixelBoy360

Team Attacks (Combined Attacks)

Ok, Iʻm trying to make skills where 2 characters do one skill together. So visually I want it so one character does a skill, and both character #1 and character #2 step up to do the one attack. What plugin would I use to do that, Action Sequence Pack 1?
  8. PixelBoy360

-SOLVED- Changing an over-world sprite based on a state

Thanks, guys, got it to work!
  9. PixelBoy360

Ok, but how would I do that for each character, each ghost would look different based on the character that died.
  10. PixelBoy360

So I'm trying to change the player's overworld sprite to a ghost equivalent, if the party member dies, like in Earthbound. But I noticed there isn't any real option in the states to do something like that. Does anyone have any ideas? EX: Source: AVGN Earthbound
  11. PixelBoy360

-SOLVED- Yanfly "Libra Skill" either doesnt work, or "it has no effect"

I tried out the code from the libra tutorial and either nothing would happen. or If I redid it in a new project it would say, "It had no effect". So is my plugins out of order or is something conflicting? Here is the plugin list.
  12. PixelBoy360

Adding bonus damage to an attack if the target is poisoned.

Yes! This worked perfectly, not sure why it wasn't working before but I'm glad it's working now. Thanks! :MV1:
  13. PixelBoy360

Adding bonus damage to an attack if the target is poisoned.

So basically I want a skill to do 10% more damage if the enemy it's attacking is poisoned. None of the formulas do anything and I'm not sure if this is due to a plugin inhibiting it or my own negligence in finding the problem?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfhkjsdhfkjsdfhk