Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 16, 1986 (Age: 32)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Pixelent Games

Veteran, Male, 32

Veteran

HERO FALL is up! Check my IGMC entry! https://pixelentgames.itch.io/herofall Nov 13, 2018 at 9:54 AM

Pixelent Games was last seen:
Nov 17, 2018 at 10:26 AM
    1. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      1. Faye Valentine likes this.
      2. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Congrats man!
        Nov 13, 2018 at 1:18 PM
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I will definitely try it, you don't see a platformer in rpg maker every day.
        Nov 13, 2018 at 3:04 PM
      4. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        Thanks, please give it a try, hope it doesn't have bugs or anything, it's kind of short but I hope you enjoy it!
        Nov 14, 2018 at 4:49 AM
    2. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      I think I'll upload my IGMC 2018 game entry today, feel free to check and give feedback later today!
    3. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      Just finished the levels for the IGMC 2018 jam, time to fine-tune everything. HERO STAFF will wait just a liiiitle bit!
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I've been playing and commenting on the games (when they work). Let's see yours.
        Nov 10, 2018
      2. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        I think I'll have it uploaded in a week, although with the time left I might design a couple more levels, I was intended to have up to 30, it's some kind of basic platformer.
        Nov 10, 2018
    4. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      I think I can cover up to 30 min of gameplay for the IGMC jam, still adding minutes, expect a game soon! Pixelent Games
    5. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      I'm half-way done on my IGMC 2018 game entry, I'm using assets of my upcoming game HERO STAFF, should be fun! Pixelent Games
    6. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      Already made 5 levels for the IGMC 2018 contest using assets from HERO STAFF, pretty simple stuff before releasing HERO STAFF!
    7. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      95% of my game HERO STAFF is done!, check it out on the "Games in Development" Section! It still lags for a few secs when you enter new maps
    8. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      With RPGMMV you can make a perfect Tower Defense Game, or Lemmings-like game or even a Metroidvania, you just have to believe!
      1. SmashArtist, Padramyr and Finnuval like this.
      2. DivideByZero
        DivideByZero
        Correct. I made Crysis in RPG Maker last week.
        Oct 20, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Pixelent Games, How you do that? I guess I do not know to code very well. That is why I do how to.
        Oct 20, 2018
    9. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      At the very end of developing HERO STAFF, I learnt the real value of Labels, oh well...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        You can put a Label before or after a specific event(Show Choices for example) and then whenever you want to go back to that section you can put a Jump to Label and jump to a specific Label.
        Oct 19, 2018
        Kupotepo likes this.
      3. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        Yeah, pretty good stuff! At least I know the next project will be easier to develop :D
        Oct 19, 2018
        FleshToDust likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I usually use loops instead of labels, I haven't really found too much use for them.
        Oct 19, 2018
    10. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      2 Hours of gameplay for a 1 minute Gameplay trailer, let's do this! Pixelent Games
    11. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      Protect the RPG ecosystem, save a Slime! Pixelent Games
      1. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        im selling shirts made with real slimes goo and eyeballs. One may call my actions "poaching", i call it boomin business baby. :)
        Oct 8, 2018
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Reminds me of when there was a meme going around to not kill size 1 slimes in Minecraft.
        Oct 8, 2018
      3. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        Maybe this could be the beginning of a geeky meme XD
        Oct 8, 2018
    12. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      I wonder if turned OFF plugins take memory from your project? Is it better to delete them from the plugins folder?
      1. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        turn off plugins may cause computer exploding. BeWARE!!
        Sep 9, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        They don't take memory off your project, your project doesn't have a memory. Your computer has.
        If that's what you want to know, no, they don't sap memory. They just consume few KB of disk space.
        Sep 9, 2018
    13. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      Imagine a random variable INSIDE the game, then the game asks you for it in order to proceed, can this fight piracy a little bit at least?
      2. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        Well, I imagine at the beginning of the game, they give you a random number like "1234" which the player has to write down.

After that, the game will ask you for that specific number, can't be googled cause every game will give you a different variable number, which can't work for every digital copy.
        Aug 29, 2018
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        simply start a new game to get the number =) isn't it too easy?
        Aug 29, 2018
      4. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        Lol yeah, I almost got it hahaha, well XD
        Aug 29, 2018
    14. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      HERO STAFF (Upcoming ARPG ala Zelda) DEMO coming soon on Itchio! That should do it!
    15. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      HERO STAFF (Upcoming RPG ala Zelda) in the making! Main menu finally implemented, pretty basic but full of variables and events with pages!
      1. Frogboy likes this.
    16. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      HERO STAFF in the "Games in Development" section, check it out if you are into 8-bit ARPGs like Zelda and Dragon Warrior!
      1. The Mighty Palm likes this.
    17. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      So my lag is because my big images... HERO STAFF Soon!
      2. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        Single 48x48 hearts in a 1920x1080 template lol, shouldn't do that, will fix it!
        Jul 31, 2018
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Unless you load multiple 1920x1080 images, I don't think it should lag your game. If you use eventing, maybe call the image and make the game wait 10-15 frames to give it time to load. If you're coding, load the image to RAM before creating the sprite (that's what I did to fix my image lag problem).
        Aug 1, 2018
      4. Pixelent Games
        Pixelent Games
        I changed the image size and replaced the old 1920x1080 pictures, now it's fine! I'm still working on the game (Should be soon in the Games in Development section by the way, "Hero Staff") :D
        Aug 1, 2018
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    18. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      Hero Staff (By Pixelent Games) in the making, will open a new thread about it soon!
      1. PixelGamerDev
        PixelGamerDev
        Looking forward to seeing what is happening here.
        Jun 3, 2018
    19. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      HERO STAFF coming soon to Steam and Itch.io (Android later???)
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    20. Pixelent Games
      Pixelent Games
      The most updated method to export to Android is?
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Please ask this in the forums. Status updates is not an ideal place for this type of question. We have an MV deployment section that would be best for this question.
        Sep 15, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 16, 1986 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/PixelentGames
    First Language:
    Eng
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Music, ARPG, 8 bit
    Yo what's up, I'm a 1 man company, but who isn't nowadays!

Pixelent Games (I'm on Twitter and Facebook!)

AP

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    PixelentGames
    Twitter:
    pixelentgames