Recent content by PixelGamerDev

1. PixelGamerDev

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

Is this compatible with yanfly's battle engine core?
  2. PixelGamerDev

Table Top Board Game

Looks amazing, I could definitely do something with this.
  3. PixelGamerDev

RMMV Zookeeper - A GBA-like Earthbound-inspired RPG Adventure (suggestions welcome)

Getting a lot of Megaman adventure vibes from the BattleNetwork series. The music and gameplay and such. Maybe it's just me.
  4. PixelGamerDev

Exporting HTML

Thank you guys. This information is very helpful. I think I'll just sideline the HTML and go for the downloadable. I zip the entire file and upload it with the index. But it still draws issues from individual plugins.
  5. PixelGamerDev

Exporting HTML

Hey guys, I continue time and time again to export my game for HTML and I've tried in what I believe is every possible way. Yet when I upload the game into a browser it gets stuck on a now loading screen and stays that way. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? I'm not sure but I...
  6. PixelGamerDev

Main Menu closes after using an Item

It does run a common event. That explains it. Thank you. Time to look for a plugin :)
  7. PixelGamerDev

Main Menu closes after using an Item

How can I prevent the menu from closing after using an Item?
  8. PixelGamerDev

Gotta try it

Gotta try it
  9. PixelGamerDev

How so?

How so?
  10. PixelGamerDev

Randomized Shop Inventory (Input Preference)

I would suggest setting up the shop via events or even a common event as I'm not sure if there is a way to overwrite the shop.
  11. PixelGamerDev

Booster Pack?

Thank you. And you're correct, but without it, it allows to obtain all items.
  12. PixelGamerDev

Randomized Shop Inventory (Input Preference)

Could have it use a scriptcall to call from a section of items and then it could sort through based on rarity and place items within the shop.
  13. PixelGamerDev

Booster Pack?

Do I set a value to x? Sorry, I'm new to learning this programming stuff. Like This? for (var i = 0; i < $dataItems.length; i++) { if ($dataItems && $dataItems.name !== '') { $gameParty.gainItem($dataItems, Math.randomInt(1)+1); } }
  14. PixelGamerDev

RMMV The New Adventures (Title WIP)(CCG)

The New Adventures SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: Features DOWNLOAD LINK
  15. PixelGamerDev

Booster Pack?

Hey guys and gals, I am currently trying to work out a booster pack system but I'm stuck. I have it set up to give the player all the cards as of now, But I want this to be randomized and set it up as a shop so once you pay the event runs and gives you random items. Here is the code I have so...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OperationTREX