PixelHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is so infuriating to know a package I ordered went right through my state possibly even through my town only to arrive at the fedex in another state, now at...”ready to be delivered” status. Sigh :/
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    That sucks. Similar thing happened to me, except they marked they delivered it/left it in a safe location... and I have no idea where it is lol
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @PixelHeart, sorry to hear that. You will laugh the first message said it is late wait for two days. The second message said it is late to wait for two days. The fourth message said it is late to wait for two days. The fifth message said it was lost during the delivery. Finally, I have to ask for a refund.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Haha I have the opposite problem. I don't pay attention to shipping notices and then get surprised when the package comes. "Oh yeah, I vaguely remember ordering this at like 2 am a week ago".
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    :( why is it that you KNOW youve gotten better at a skill, but you still hate your product?
    Really emotional right now. Work changed my schedule again. Hate them giving me so many days off, then deciding at the last minute that Im going to work or else. Wish I could say no.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Shaz and Ryisunique
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Sorry to hear that a rapid management's decision disrupted your planing.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    In some ways I'm more worried about the emotional impact of all of this than I am about the people getting sick. Too often mental health isn't considered as valid as physical health, but it can be more important. Sorry it's a mess. I wish you luck, understanding bosses, and a good emotional support system.
    When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.
    Reactions: ozubon
    ozubon
    ozubon
    me when I'm standing there with the lever: this is dumb
    gstv87
    gstv87
    those levers are weighted.
    if you were half smart, and knew remotely how track changes work, you'd remove the weight and hold the lever at mid point, effectively derailing the trolley.
    or, you'd engage the change when the trolley is right on top of it.... to the same result.

that's how I approach moral dilemmas.... I pull off a James-T-Kirk.
    :/ nope...today is canceled.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    2020's canceled, lets fast forward to 2021 *sees Death Star moving into orbit*
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    *Fired up X-wing* =_= ... I - said - CANCELED!!!
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I mean today I uploaded my third video after learning how to do a couple of neat editing tricks. Worked on my game, and helped a lot of people with their problems. If today is "cancelled", I'd hate to see what "not cancelled" is. :kaoswt:
    :/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
    • Sad
    Reactions: Ryisunique
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    :[ gawd, Im 100% ... well... maybe honestly 98% on board with the scocial distancing thing, but man.... we cant even go to the park? Or in the woods/national parks? Do people really go there that much? @Philosophus Vagus - ...and you almost got arrested?! Sheesh!....
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I wasn't close to being arrested, dude was just waving his stick around. And no, they don't. At least, said ranger, me and my dog were the only non-wildlife I saw that day.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    why would you wanna go outside? the wifi's indoors.
    Ok... so, is the new Animal Crossing worth it? I have played the previous ones and liked them... but its pretty expensive, so.... are there any legitimate cons to the game? Besides the thing where your town is specific too your switch.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Cons: You won't leave your place for weeks
    Pros: Pandemic

(Just a joke, don't have it :,c)
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I'm enjoying it. There are some cons though. Pros: tons of new things like crafting, customizing, and the ability to personalize the island. Cons: tools break, it's a very slow paced start even for AC, certain features from new leaf dont appear to be in it (like fortune cookies)
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    But also it should be kept in mind that new content via updates/dlc could be on the horizon. Pun intended.
    What can I say. Its animal crossing. If you liked the old ones you'll probably like this one.
    Well :/ ... Covid-19 just got 2/3 of my hours cut. 3rd shift is completely gone. Well played, deadly pathogen.
    • Sad
    Reactions: CrowStorm
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Amazed you had it this long, a friend of mine who works 3rd shift lost his hours about 1.5 weeks ago.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'm surprised 3rd shift lasted so long, it's been gone where I live for more than a week already.
    Well, im being called in to work because someone got sick....so, it begins. One down, five to go.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    I don't own a car, I never have.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    I think you're reading some kind of attack into my words which, and I can't stress this enough, was not there at all. I think what you're doing is noble and selfless! Or at the very least certainly would be if the system was giving you any choice in the matter. I appreciate having access to gas and electricity as much as the next person even though neither of those things is by necessity rooted in capitalism.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    (As for complaining about the evils of monetizing basic human rights from the comfort of my computer, a kick in the pants to head out west into the desert and start making bombs with this anarchist collective that invited me a few months back wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.)
    JEEZ... everyone’s freaking out about the virus around where I live, but nobody seems to care enough to take preventative measures to not spread it.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Thank you! Somebody had to say it!
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Yeah. Well, I've never seen ANYTHING even remotely like this response people are having. So naturally, I am extremely anxious about what happens next and how daily life is going to change. I've been using music with new studio headphones to relax and calm my mind. Just have to wait it out.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    @Windows i7 yeah listening to upbeat, hopeful or motivational music helps. even fun club songs are fun to dance to. drawing, writing songs, stories, sewing, cooking, being with pets and loved ones and being creative is helping too. :) and game-making of course.. haha
    :/ well, I’m basically doomed to get the Coronavirus... I work at a busy gas station, lately frequented by people who are clearly unwell, because they can’t afford to lose their job.
    Harrumi
    Harrumi
    @Nightblade50 but statistically more people have died so far from influenza up to date then then from covid-19, I'm not saying it can't grow to be more, I'm saying take potential steps to make sure we're all good. The bad thing about covid-19 is it can mutate because of the flu virus too, with no vaccines.. prevention is the best method at the moment.
    Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    yeah but covid-19 is quite new, especially in comparison to the flu, so it would make sense that covid would have eliminated less people thus far
    Harrumi
    Harrumi
    Indeed, which is why I can understand the procedures people are taking, right now, where I live schools are all in the process of shutting down for the next 2 weeks, and probably more escalations coming up. What I find kinda interesting that it was mentioned in shows like the Simpsons long before actually happening though.
    Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    But its just not the same as a latte with actual cream T_T ... sigh
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Never heard of silk coconut milk till now. I've drank coconut water in the past, but I didn't enjoy it; thought it was too slimy.
    Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX
    Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    the later... and not in the IRS, as in where they are located. I just got somthing in the mail, and I had to get some documents to the place that did my taxes. It turned out ok in the end, but I dread checking my mail, so I almost didint...which means I almost didint get my tax refund, and may have gotten in trouble with the IRS. Got it sorted out, but it really made me anxious. :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I feel you. I only ever get bad news in the mail. no one ever sends me anything nice. I'm glad you got it all sorted out. :) I couldn't live over there, sorting out your own taxes seems like frustrating busy work.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Taxes are always a pain.They are Quick to collect but when they need to refund... Let's Just say growing a beard is faster, even for women lol
    @The Stranger perhaps the fact that ppl that would send you something nice only know you online has something to do with that :p
    Am I coward for trying to avoid a person who waits for me at my house, after I get off work late at night, to borrow money? I live pretty far away form other people... :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    If you want to help someone, but don't want to give them money, you can always give them food, clothes, etc. Still, it's not something you can do constantly if you don't have much yourself.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    you should start by polishing your troll methods.
    there's a lot of ways for saying "no", up to and including "a covert yes".

......politicians have been using it for centuries, so, you can be sure they work.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    No, not a coward Just not to fond on confronting others is my guess. Still, it would prolly be better Just to say no and get it over with xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana