PixelHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment you think you came up with a good name for something but then find out its already taken by someone who could sue the crap out of you. :<
    • Sad
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Happens lots of times. I could still use the name but then it'll look like I'm copying them and that's not what I want. Sorta sucks since I'm not good with names. I mean, who names themselves drifting sodium XD
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @magnaangemon01 Better than my current name. It's hard to pronounce now. Doesn't have a meaning anymore... sodium that drifts? Sodium is solid!!! XD
    ready for another MZ update .... maybe this will be the one to wow me to the depths of my bank account!
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...its not that deep really doh :<
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I think all the wow has been provided. Now I suspect it's just going to be more looks at what was already announced. Though I'd like to see if any of the database tabs have changed (like different format for notes now that we're using them for completely different things than intended)
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    I've already accepted the fact that I'm going to buy it. I haven't been able to fight it with any of the previous iterations, so why stop now? It's on sale until the release date, so I'll likely preorder.
    Trying to get back into exercising... :< I hope people dont make fun of the way I run Y.Y .
    Reactions: Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'll tell you a secret I learned back when I used to be embarrassed to be seen running in public. Most of those looks you perceive as judgement is actually envy. When you think they are thinking "what a fat loser trying to run" what most people are really thinking is more along the lines of "I really should be exercising more myself".
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    That or they have dogs and are thinking "I wish you wouldn't set the dang dogs off every day" but hey, they're the ones with untrained dogs so there's really nothing you can do about that except just keep running anyway.
    Ossra
    Ossra
    @Philosophus Vagus Yeah, I usually think : "Man, I should really exercise like that person. Dedicated. You know, I'll do that as soon as I get home ... ooh, RPG Maker."
    I have Poor Unfortunate Souls stuck in my head now, thanks RR :/ ...
    Reactions: KakonComp
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    I didn't think I'd hear Ursula sing today.
    Life is full of surprises.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    That song is an absolute earworm. I remember I heard it about six years ago back when I watched Dancing With the Stars, and it's still in my head today. So sad... so true.
    :/ sigh.... my cat just licks the gravy stuff from her food then leaves the rest of it alone and bugs me for more food.... I hate how picky this animal is.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Is there any way to mix the gravy into the food and see whether she'd like it that way?

(As a very picky eater myself until adulthood, I can sympathize with your cat! I'm very sensitive to flavors (and most other sensations), so even a little bit of veggies along with a lot of stuff I liked was enough to make me lose every bit of my appetite. Eventually my parents gave in.)
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Wavelength - :< oh yeah, Ive tried that too actually. It doesn't really help it for her.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Damn. Sounds like Purcy is a LOT like young Wave was.
    X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I find that when working at larger sizes I have to simplify my style and let things have more negative space. Otherwise I spend way too much time on one thing. I also need to work more loosely and quickly at the beginning, instead of fussing about small mistakes.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Its just when ever I look at that gaping selection of 48x pixel I feel so overwhelmed... I know that sounds really silly, but I just dont know what to do with all of it :( . I feel like Ive only just recently gotten passable as 16x16 assets, ans now it seems like if I wanna use the next installment of RM I gotta acclimate... :( . Sigh.... whining fit over.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    No, I totally agree. 48x48 is just way too big for a tile size when doing pixel art IMO. Which is why I'm still making 32x32 or 16x16 tiles, and I miiight do some 24x24. The 16x16 and 24x24 will scale to 48x48 without much trouble, and it's a much better size for pixels.
    Im just going to try to quail my Em-Zed anticipation with some nice...relaxing... The Evil Within. Ahhh... that hits the spot X3
    :( oh ... oh geez ... got Outer Worlds on the switch... was super excited, but... gawd it's got problems. Hope they make a patch soon for it, I just cant play it like it is right now.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Like... I would totally ask for a refund if I could. Should have looked at reviews first :( .
    Willibab
    Willibab
    It was ''meh'' imo, didnt even bother to finish it...
    mylafter
    mylafter
    Yeah. First rule of buying a game that's been ported to the switch, alays read the reviews before buying.
    T_T .... sigh, had to wiped my PC cuz reasons, now I have to reinstall everything.... including that long ass install for PSO2 .... oi.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    NA ....is the JP one even bigger O_O ?!
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Yes yes it is, assuming you guys dont get the JP licensed stuff like evangelion, yuruyuri or monster hunter Z collab, its around 90GB, havent checked lately.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    yikes o_O
    X_X yay... work got a whole unpaid hour of work out of me.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Elliott404
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Boss lady dosent know how to make a schedule.... had a four hour shift to do an 8 hour shifts worth of work. Not remotely enough time. Hate my job. :(
    :< ..sigh, how to not get sucked into the youtube black hole.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Or did you mean the new black hole, where cable news steals your recommendations on your game channel because...reasons? Got no answers for that one, maybe branch away to alternatives to youtube as well, that market has really grown in recent years, though there is some weird stuff on there...you know, like youtube before they started going after their own creators.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    X3 lol...I was just talking about the youtube blackhole I get sucked into when ever I'm trying to be productive....and cuz I'm adhd
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    OHH. Yeah, I read to much into things sometimes. Ever tried an internet blocker like cold turkey?
    dawn of the first day...=_=
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    something about reading this at 20:30 pm is just really funny to me...
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    X3 .... ok, so its not actually dawn... even for me, but still.... O_O three more days!!! AHHHH!!!
    x.x okie... my refresh button finger is sore so I is go to soft place. Hoping for some new MV fuzzytouches in the morning. Night good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iyako