Dec 7, 2019 at 3:52 AM
Birthday:
June 17
Graphic Artist

Share This Page

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!, Male

Veteran

Why get the family Nintendo Online plan? Why not just have a “family” account name with the individual tier plan...? Dec 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM

PixelHeart was last seen:
Dec 7, 2019 at 3:52 AM
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Character Tropes In Creepy Pasta that annoy me: "Genius" characters who do nothing but monologue about how smart they are...
      1. SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        and not just creepy pasta, I guess.... but yeah, anyway. *Show* that the character is smart/genius.... dont *say* it, especially not every other paragraph.... so annoying.
        Oct 17, 2019
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Sigh... late night trip to the store.... and of course its started raining the moment I parked ... and of course I'm wearing house shoes. :/
      1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...thought I was gunna be sitting in my car forever.
        Oct 16, 2019
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I love walking in the rain, it feels so nice. By the way, what are house shoes?
        Oct 16, 2019
        SpaceBot and PixelHeart like this.
      5. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @The Stranger - They are a sort of foot ware made mostly out of soft plushy material, and sometimes will have a rubber sole. Not something you should really be wearing outside the house, and definitely not water proof... <.< but I was being lazy, so... silly me.
        Oct 17, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      So, Ive been practicing making pixel art for, like, over 4 years now and Im only now just learning about complimentary colors... :[
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ... :[ I now see why a big part of why Ive been having issues with lighting, and why the colors I use just dont look right together.
        Oct 8, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Have you ever stepped back and re-approached the basics, like with tutorials? I do it with JavaScript every so often, at least once a year. You might pick up on stuff that you never heard before or was lost on you at the original time you learned it.
        Oct 8, 2019
        Starbird_Resources likes this.
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      .... This is BAD pixel art, right? The sprites?! Please tell me Im not crazy!
      1. Lornsteyn likes this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        It's bad, but they're ported from Mobile/IOS so bad pixel art is par-for-the-course. (Looking at you FF5 and 6)
        Oct 2, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        Same with Final Fantasy 2-6 on Steam.
        The new character sprites are to bright and just dont fit.
        Dont know why the corporations do this, I expect more from them.
        Oct 2, 2019
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        They made a million bucks though and art still looks better than RM game art.
        Oct 2, 2019
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      there is a sound like a super saiyen energy field SOMEWHERE in the building Im in, and it is freaking me out!!
      1. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Nice knowing you
        Sep 21, 2019
    6. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      X( ugh.. neighbor guy keeps coming late at night to ask me for money, always with an excuse for why he needs it...
      1. Hyouryuu-Na and standardplayer like this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        I think you shouldn't lend him any from now on... doesn't sound like he's spending it on anything good.
        Sep 18, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Hyouryuu-Na I didint tonight. I don't really have any anyway. Where I'm living right now I'm all by myself, so when he comes late at night like that it feels like its easier to just give him something to make him go away :( .... he's got connections with some shady characters. They've come around here before causing trouble. I dont want any of it.
        Sep 18, 2019
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        If you feel bad for not helping, then offer to help in other ways. A good way to see if he really needs the money for medicine, food, etc, is to offer to buy these things for him yourself. If he refuses, then you know he's full of a bs and probably wanted the money for other things, probably to buy drugs or booze.
        Sep 18, 2019
        Elliott404 likes this.
    7. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :( .... sigh. Customer ran off without paying for their gas. So I had to pay for it. There goes my extra money.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Fair enough. At least you're honest about not paying attention. I respect such honesty. :) Well, I do hope that things won't be too hard for you without that extra money.
        Sep 16, 2019
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @The Stranger - Oh, I'll be ok. Its just so annoying. Yeah, I shouldnt have been on my phone, but gezz.... stealing things.... could we not :/ ?
        Sep 16, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @PixelHeart A fair few people are like that, unfortunately. Sometimes they have a reason you can kinda sympathise with, othertimes they're just opportunistic, believing that they're not really hurting others with their thievery. You'll find that quite a few people will probably steal if they think they can get away with it. Not everyone is like this, of course. You sound like you have a fair bit f integrity.
        Sep 16, 2019
    8. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Man! I have been avoiding the news, and over stimulating sounds, for the past few days, and I just feel a whole lot better :3 .
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Social media is hard to kick though :< .
        Sep 13, 2019
        Starbird_Resources likes this.
    9. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      >:[ ...There just isint any 'off' setting on pink diamonds awful switch, is there?
      1. PaladinJessa likes this.
      2. PaladinJessa
        PaladinJessa
        Ive yet to meet anybody that likes Pink Diamond... or wanted any of the Diamonds redeemed really...
        Sep 6, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. PaladinJessa
        PaladinJessa
        They could reveal that PD was a genocidal maniac who chokeslamed puppies and Pearl would still be like "literally a saint. No faults. No flaws."
        Sep 6, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        :/ I mean, I dont know if youve seen the movie yet but (SPOILER) ......Ive heard the defense that pink did the thing, thinking the her unwanted albatross would eventually move on.... Id say theres maybe a generous 2/7 chance thats possible. But not matter how you toss it, Pink is an incredibly thoughtless, selfish and cowardly person :/ .
        Sep 6, 2019
        PaladinJessa likes this.
    10. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      O...M...G O_O . I did a thing with JS in MV... Without looking off something! *burns training wheels*!!!! I AM NOW A DARK WIZARD!
      1. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I remember that feeling :D Now chase it!
        Sep 5, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        pfft ... if it works without crashing, I'm sure there's a logic error in there somewhere. Don't let success fool you into complacency. Just wait for it to spring on you.
        Sep 5, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. standardplayer
        Sep 5, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    11. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ok...so,Ive decided there must be a metaphorical"switch"in my brain that when set to on,makes me better at stuff Im trying to do.
      1. mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...cuz on other days it seems like I cant do the thing, cuz it all looks like trash, even though the day before I was doing the thing just fine and it didint look like trash.... X___X . I wish I knew how to turn the metaphorical switch on at will. ... Ok, crazy inane rant over. lol
        Aug 30, 2019
        mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
    12. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      The only game Im playing to day....*slides on glasses*.... is the waiting one.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        A game I'm all too familiar with. it's not a very good one, though. It'd definitely fall within the 50-70 range on Metacritic.
        Aug 27, 2019
    13. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :[ ... so, somehow I am posting this with a phone that is supposed to be out of service, including data... but I still have a connection.
      1. Ryisunique and The Stranger like this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @The Stranger - I guess :o ! Cant makes calls, not connected to wireless.... but still. A connection. I really must be devil voodoo
        Aug 26, 2019
        Ryisunique and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You're part of the Hellcast network. Costs you nothing, except your soul. Contract can be broken by outwitting the CEO of Hellcast, Mr L.B Satan.
        Aug 26, 2019
        bgillisp, Ryisunique and Finnuval like this.
      5. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Beware of flying CRT monitors.
        Aug 26, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    14. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :( dont know if anyone can relate, but sometimes I feel so busy/stretched that it seems pointless to start on other things.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        In other words, why start on this other thing I'd like to work on if I know Im just going to get consistently interrupted? :<
        Aug 25, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Sounds like you need a break. WHen you start feeling too busy or stretched thin, that's your brain telling you that you're doing too much and you need some time to unwind and just be. Go rest and just switch off for a couple of days.
        Aug 25, 2019
        PixelHeart and RouletteBunnie like this.
      3. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        I'm on this page too, but I just finished taking my break and I am having a hard time wanting to get back into my project. So I feels you. <3
        Aug 26, 2019
        The Stranger and PixelHeart like this.
    15. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :( Time goes by too fast
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        tell me about it
        Aug 21, 2019
      2. evmaster
        evmaster
        It really does. I use to think a year was long, it really isn't....
        Aug 22, 2019
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
    16. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      X3 gah! Selling stuff online is stressful... Im not a good negotiator, or much of a people person.
      1. RouletteBunnie likes this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        I'm bad at bargaining. Transport drivers ask for 200 Tk and I end up paying 190 lol. My mom is able to take it down to 150 :")
        Aug 20, 2019
        RouletteBunnie likes this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Oh, a few things... a loft bed, a kitchen table and chairs, a grill, a queen bed, a wall car battery charger, aaannnd.... a genuine mink fur quilt... and its the ugliest dang thing I've ever scene :/
        Aug 20, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na and RouletteBunnie like this.
      5. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        Ah, yes household items are harder to sell that's for sure.
        Aug 20, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
    17. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Did you know you could position the side view battlers on the battle scene in RM2K3? I know "I" didint know that! :D ...
      1. RouletteBunnie likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...it makes certain aesthetic choices more doable. :D
        Aug 18, 2019
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Rm2k3's sideview features are the reason it's so loved
        Aug 18, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    18. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Saw a stick bug today!I've never seen one in the wild before!Those suckers are faster than you'd think.It was a cute little thing :3
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Ms Littlefish - I feel like if I grew up in a different environment I might have been an entomologist :3 ... I find myself easily fascinated by insects, even ones I find frightening.
        Aug 17, 2019
        mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
      3. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        @PixelHeart That wheel bug looks like a dinosaur. Amazing.
        Aug 17, 2019
        PixelHeart and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Aug 17, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    19. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      The color Magenta is a fake... an illusion...a lie your brain tells you to help you make sense of color.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        I think the most confusing color is swatchpatrick. Sometimes I feel like noone knows what that is.
        Aug 16, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Hudell - is that a real color? Google doesn't seem to come up with anything. What spectrum is it? Redish?
        Aug 16, 2019
        Hudell likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I like the color Crimson, especially when describing cheerleading outfits.
        Aug 16, 2019
    20. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      The first computer I ever owned, which somehow ended up in my dads storage, fell out on to my foot...all 50+ lbs of it ... :[ . Ah, destiny.
      2. xoferew
        xoferew
        :( I guess it can now function as a footrest while you keep your bashed foot up. Put an afghan over it. :D
        Aug 13, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @xoferew - lol, oh I got my revenge. I dismantled the thing and ripped out its heart....I mean HDD. It wouldent turn on, so I'm trying to get at the old files. It should be a veritable time capsule of young PixelHeart days. :3

@HexMozart88 - I think I'll be ok. Even though it was a pretty bulky brickish thing my foot isint hurting like it was earlier.
        Aug 13, 2019
      4. xoferew
        xoferew
        Somewhere in my parents' basement is our first computer, an Atari 800XL. I remember we splurged and got it with a disc drive instead of a casette tape recorder. ^_^ Not that heavy, tho!
        Aug 13, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    June 17
    Graphic Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Interests:
    games, writing, art