Dec 10, 2019 at 10:40 AM
Birthday:
June 17
Graphic Artist

Share This Page

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!, Male

Veteran

Why get the family Nintendo Online plan? Why not just have a “family” account name with the individual tier plan...? Dec 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM

PixelHeart was last seen:
Viewing thread Animated Enemies, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:40 AM
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :( ... car is broke down... no way to move it away from the gas station. Great...
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Push it. :p
        Aug 11, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :[ ... I realize now that I am completely clueless.
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Why use debuffs? It may miss, and doesn't cause any damage... it only weakens the enemy, while using a turn.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        In the SMT games, Debuffs and Buffs are very good and important.
        Jul 18, 2019
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Debuffs that don't miss, and either really significantly reduce a stat, or disable the enemy in some way (e.g. reducing their healing), can certainly be useful. Debuffs attached to a damage skill can also be nice. For some more discussion, why not post a thread in the Game Mechanics Design subforum?
        Jul 18, 2019
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Well, reducing an enemy's defense followed by hitting their weakness can be an absolutely devastating strategy in some games (Persona 5 included)
        Jul 18, 2019
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      x.x its 10pm already!? Sigh... adulting is stupid
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Dont ever become an adult. Ive tired it, and its over rated.
        Jul 3, 2019
      2. crimsonkarl
        crimsonkarl
        Tick tock tick tock.
        Jul 3, 2019
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Sigh. I have 5 rifles in my apartment, and enough ammo to fight the undead hoards but I dont feel any safer. :/
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Ah, on the 2nd sentence I thought you were still talking about the Zombies. :p
        Jun 17, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. gstv87
        gstv87
        safe is not he who has the most security, but he who has no threats.
        Jun 17, 2019
        cabfe and Marsigne like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        @gstv87 It's impossible to have no threats. I feel pretty secure, although I know it's never going to be 100%.
        Jun 17, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
    6. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ive just had an epiphany... pixel art is work, and takes time...maybe even a weeks time... to do! O_O ....MIND BLASTED!
      1. mathmaster74 likes this.
      2. mathmaster74
        mathmaster74
        Yes. Pixel art is work, but like any work, it contains skill sets and, with practice, good pixel art will require a tad less time down the road.
        Jun 11, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        DX I suck at trees! gahhhhaaa.....TwwT
        Jun 11, 2019
        mathmaster74 likes this.
    7. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      For the past 3 weeks Ive only been given a little over 30 hours. :/ Boss lady only does that when she wants people to quit.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ....but I'm not gunna. :p
        May 31, 2019
        Artificer likes this.
      2. TheSorcerer
        TheSorcerer
        Little over 30 hours to live? Better make the most of it. You have 29 hours left.
        May 31, 2019
        Artificer and Starbird_Resources like this.
      3. RetroExcellent
        RetroExcellent
        use the spare 10 hours to find a place that wants you.
        May 31, 2019
    8. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      o.o wooh.... got me some chores done. Now what do I do.
    9. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Oi...X_X Its been a rough day, but before the rent is due we should be moved out of one of dads storage unites.Thats almost $100 freed up!
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        XD lol... @TheSorcerer - Dont worry, neither I nor he were living in the storage unit. I have my own place where until recently he was also staying. But we have been renting two storage units full of his stuff for the past year or so. almost $200 a month, together. Its so nice to be rid of one of them.
        May 28, 2019
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Sorry for not being a bit more clear X3 .
        May 28, 2019
        TheSorcerer likes this.
      5. TheSorcerer
        TheSorcerer
        Ha! Was just kidding around with you. I got what ya meant :D
        May 28, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    10. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I stole a 128 gb flash drive from Wal-Mart for 7$. :3
      1. ?????? likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Oh, ok.... it was just super on sale, but you try finding flash drives with that much storage for that cheap :D !
        May 26, 2019
        Knighteriius likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I need to go to Walmart now.
        May 26, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. ??????
        ??????
        7 bucks wtaf! go steal more and sell on ebay for double the price lol
        May 27, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    11. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Dad got approved for PT.Wish I were more glad,but it will only be for 14 days.Now I have to find another way to help him stay longer.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        But the social worker lady said she was skeptical that he wouldn't apply for some kind of vet aid... I dunno.
        May 25, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Glad he got 2 weeks at least. If nothing else it gives you more time to find a better solution.
        May 25, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Sharm - I'm definitely very motivated to search. Just gotta find the right jesrt strings to tug. Maybe I can convince his family to help.
        May 25, 2019
    12. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :[ must remember to wear sunscreen ...
      1. Cryptic
        Cryptic
        yes, I call it sun cream though and it's weird how there are different ways of saying it..
        May 24, 2019
    13. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Dads in the hospital again. He had high BP, over 200. The nurses are all saying he needs to be in a Facility... :/ nah, you dont say.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Every country has their ups and downs of course but health should always come first IMHO. Italy is horrible if you want to start a business (high taxes) for example while I am sure it's much easier to do that in the US.
        May 23, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Well, if the insurance dosent come through we're gunna try Veterans Aid again.... they lady seemed like she thought it was strange that he wouldn't be eligible for aid.
        May 23, 2019
      4. TheSorcerer
        TheSorcerer
        Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully it all works out for you guys.
        May 28, 2019
    14. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I reboot my pc,comes back on, but theres like an image of the forums burned into the screen.I can still see my profile pic when I minimize.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @FleshToDust - it was sitting for about an 2 and a half hours I think. I can still kind of see spots where my profile pic was, but Most of it has faded away. It was scary. I thought the monitor was going out. :(
        May 21, 2019
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        That's happened before on my phone where a specific app or HUD will show slightly for 20 minutes after it's been closed. It's rare though.
        May 21, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I've never had burn-in issues with any screens. Last time I had screen issues is when I put a magnet too close to a CRT screen. The burn-in will fade out over time though, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
        May 21, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    15. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Its like my mind ignores factoring in light source n' contrast by default, but when I really focus on it enough it makes a big difference.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        It's because you're doing everything all at once. Think of it less like a drawing and more like carving. Start with a general shape, then do lighting, then refine and do outlines (if you're doing outlines), then clean up and detail. No one can keep everything in the front of their mind all the time.
        May 19, 2019
        Shaz and Elliott404 like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        If you start with things like outlines you'll end up often putting a lot into something that needs to be changed, but if you focus on the bigger, more general stuff first, you can mess around with it more when it doesn't matter as much and get things right at your own pace.
        May 19, 2019
        Elliott404 likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Speaking from my own experience and from what I've seen watching other artists, the color and contrast gets tweaked through the whole process. So don't worry too much about getting it right the first time.
        May 19, 2019
        Elliott404 likes this.
    16. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Im told I have tiny holes in my eyes that, put simply, will later in life cause me vision issues :/ . Well, at least I know what to expect?
      2. Romanticist
        Romanticist
        Losing vision, or hearing, would be an absolute nightmare. I don't know if I could live without seeing the world, seeing art, hearing sounds and voices, and listening to music. Vision and hearing are some of the many blessings I am so thankful to have.
        May 18, 2019
        PixelHeart and OmnislashXX like this.
      3. ??????
        ??????
        there was an episode of 'black mirror' (iirc) where there was some airborne disease taking over and infected people would lose all senses. so sight, smell, hearing, etc. Eventually it took over the world and everyone lost all senses. Was quite an interesting watch :)
        May 18, 2019
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        @KaBlooZio Well, I can see some things but definitely can not read well with that eye. Its still good for recognizing objects for the most part. If I see something in my left eye I usually turn my head to see it better with my right. Even that eye isn't perfect though and I wear glasses and have a corrective lenses restriction on my driver's license.
        May 18, 2019
    17. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Just got off...spent the day listening to my boss complain about young people/millennials not wanting to work. So done with today...
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        She might have an easier time keeping staff if she would get some people skills, or just stop snapping at us when we need consultation from her, which I needed a few times today. Got a call today to asking about an error in some of our equipment, took a note and later told her she needed to contact them. She cuts me off and says she couldn't give a flip right now. Well, fine if she dosent give a flip, why should I?
        May 17, 2019
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Your boss might have a bad day or time of the month. Who know I cannot read her mind. I guess you might want to keep distance for now.
        May 17, 2019
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Your boss should look here you see young people working like crazy. Generalization occurs when people decide to form an opinion of an certain group without doing an research or firmly decided to stick to belift despite evidences points to opposite conclusion.
        May 17, 2019
    18. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Uuuuugh. x.x ... head ache. Must....Tylonal. Gah...
      1. SolonWise
        SolonWise
        Quick! It's your turn to act! Use a remedy or a heal spell!
        May 15, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        No dont!.... its Zombie status! I'll die!.... again. :<
        May 15, 2019
    19. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Any good books or study material for A+1001/1002? I took a class one semester, but I need to go over a lot of the material again to.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Im going over some material on Lynda.com, but Im looking for something that goes a little more in depth than "Heres whats gunna be on the test...and further more...blah blah blah." ....like :( ... Im not sure I remember a whole lot of any of it. It was like 2 semesters ago.
        May 14, 2019
    20. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :< I wanna sky doggo.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        This kind!!! :D
        May 13, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    June 17
    Graphic Artist