Nov 13, 2019 at 10:35 PM
Birthday:
June 17
Graphic Artist

Share This Page

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!, Male

Veteran

Be cool to make a game like White Out with RM,but with a visable map and keyitems.I wouldn’t know how making push notifications work though. Nov 13, 2019 at 4:51 AM

PixelHeart was last seen:
Nov 13, 2019 at 10:35 PM
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I know this guy who has this weird hang up about playing as a girl character in video games like metroid
      1. View previous comments...
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        All I got to say is he's missing out. Lol
        Nov 4, 2015
      3. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        100% Agree. The Metroid Universe and its games are both awesome and legendary.
        Nov 4, 2015
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        And yet, put the majority of guys in front of an MMO, and what kind of character do they make? A girl.
        Nov 4, 2015
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      O-M-G ....XD I jes learned something!! If you copy a piece of an auto tile in the map editor, then shift click it will place the part you coppied!! On a side note though, if your not careful, it can make mapping very maddening.... :<
      2. Celianna
        Celianna
        This works for VX, Ace and MV. Haven't tested it in XP but I assume it's the same.
        Nov 4, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        No, XP has a very different way of drawing autotiles. You double-click on the autotile in the palette and it brings up the 48 different versions, and you choose the one you want and draw with it. There's no such thing as shift-mapping in XP.
        Nov 4, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        And in XP, when you draw autotiles, it doesn't stuff up all the other autotiles surrounding it.
        Nov 4, 2015
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      XwwwX eck!!! The volume on the MV sound test interface is entirely too loud by default!!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        In my opinion, it was always too loud.~
        Nov 4, 2015
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Lol... T___T I keep forgetting to turn it down. Just got a nice loud blast of battle 1... Right in the ear hole. X___X
        Nov 4, 2015
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Yeah I agree with Meg, though to be fair, every other engine has this problem too *gives Unity dagger eyes*
        Nov 4, 2015
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      -___- ....this just isint working...why am i so indecisive? I know what i want in my head, but i just cant get it down onto any medium...paper, game engine...whatever.
      2. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        (admits) sounds like my kind of project. My current beauty has 400 maps and counting... many of which are manipulated to be used to hold a series of minimaps. Don't let it stress you :)
        Nov 3, 2015
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Just start. With my project, I just picked a town and mapped it. In the end, the town was needed a little later in the project, so I moved things around, but that start gave me momentum. Or, do what the NaNoWrMo writers do, put down the first thing that comes to mind. Sure, you might get the plot I did about 20 years ago where it went "And then space aliens invaded" (which could work, but it was a fantasy RPG), but it's a start.
        Nov 3, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Agree with bgillisp. Start doing any one town and map it. Once you get started, you'll get going. Byronclaude you are the map master.
        Nov 3, 2015
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I have come to an impasse!!! I am not satified with the default editor! But I am too freaking lazy to make all parrallax maps!!! And i dont really get why, but im having a clump tile hang up. So i have desided to make parrallax maps only for towns/ cities and other maps where important scenes take place!!! Also, why would parallax maps be mad for moble play?
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Parallax maps will ad a LOT more size to your game, as a single tileset can be used many times in many maps, while the map data takes up relatively little space. Conversely, parallax maps can often only be used once or twice.
        Nov 3, 2015
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I never understood why xp's layering system went away. It was perfect.
        Nov 3, 2015
    6. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      T____T .... im aint doing this on my own dang it!!!
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        but a professional big wuss!
        Nov 2, 2015
      3. Milennin
        Milennin
        These are probably all fake, lol.
        Nov 2, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        If there were spirits out there we would see way more sitings. Still you would not catch me go into one of those dark areas alone. LOL!
        Nov 3, 2015
    7. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      So how big should a house be in on the outside compared to the inside?
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        All houses should be a TARDIS. Bigger on the inside. Also, it's up to you and how your own rules for the video game world work. Players will experience those rules and intuit house size naturally.
        Nov 2, 2015
      3. Leo Epitav
        Leo Epitav
        Nah its Small Outside and Large Inside

RPG Logic lol
        Nov 2, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Agree with both Tai_mt and Leo. Definitely larger on the inside otherwise your towns would be too big and more memory used creating them.
        Nov 3, 2015
    8. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Woof :3 ....
      1. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Meow!
        Nov 3, 2015
    9. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I hate history....its full of stupid selfish, self righteous, stuck up, arrogant, deceptive, power hungery, jack asses...
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        We're mortal enemies then Swallow, I love history.

*prepares sword*
        Nov 2, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        And when were we not?

*prepares magic*
        Nov 2, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah like how justify taking the Indians land from them or having slaves. I agree with Dalph I did enjoy some of history but really loved geography. *engages bankai*
        Nov 2, 2015
    10. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I am now professional....
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        *slurps coffee* ...
        Nov 1, 2015
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        With cream ang sugar and frilly stuff in it... o_O
        Nov 1, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        NIce. How's the job going?
        Nov 2, 2015
    11. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Sigh....gotta update alllllll of my resources again, now that MV is out... :< , such a pain.
    12. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      So.... T-T ...to night i comepletely fell off the wagon.... after several months of watching what i ate, and exercising....iv slowly relapsed....tonight i just went and got a soda cuz i wanted one .... and its not as great as i thought it would be so i feel kinda stupid right now. :(
      2. BCj
        BCj
        You can have a soda once in a while, just don't drink it every day.
        Oct 31, 2015
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Having a soda does not mean you're falling off the wagon!!!!!!! OwwwwwwwO
        Oct 31, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        We do 2 sodas a week along with weight watcher sweets and subway subs. It's okay to cheat now and then just not all the time. The main thing is to watch weight and count the calories. If weight goes up you cut back. You'll get it done. I know you can.
        Oct 31, 2015
    13. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ooooh, great and powerful health nuts! I beseech thee!! Impart thy wisdom of the nobal vegan, that I might learn to live happily without the sweet nectar and ambrosia of blood and meat!!! I BESEECH THE!!!
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        You will need lots of beans to compensate for the lack of protein in your new diet (my sister eats a lot of beans for this reason). It is really hard to get protein without meat and you will have to fall in love with beans.
        Oct 30, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Do what my brother and do. Buy soy burgers and hotdogs. Soy has almost all you need in it. Monringstar is really good but some of the items I would calorie check plus sodium. You make a meal out of 3 bagels and some cheese. Snax mix can also make a meal. Beans are really good to. For the most part my brother and I only eat meat once a week. Oh yeah also sweet potatoes with some cheese and butter can also be a meal. I would also be blood tested once in a while to make sure.
        Oct 31, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        PM me if you want to no more than I can post here.
        Oct 31, 2015
    14. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :3 .....I like my new prepaid phone
    15. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :3 ..... i got a new phone number, so obviously i have to use it to send obsurd texts to torment my sis. :3
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Bwahaha, nice.
        Oct 29, 2015
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        LOL! So evil.
        Oct 30, 2015
    16. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Mom: turn that music down, I can hear it from over here! Me: no!!! I must feel the beat of the music on the serface of my brain!!!
      1. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I know what you mean especially with good headphones.
        Oct 29, 2015
    17. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      TwwwT still ...cant.... Decide ...parallax mapping or....editor mapping....want to editor map...but still can't do sertain things.... X__X .....but parallax mapping is still really time consuming..... TwwwT
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        If you're planning to do mobile, may I suggest NOT parallax mapping? It's rather not good for sizes.
        Oct 29, 2015
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Actually, I was thinking about the clumping tiles idea.
        Oct 29, 2015
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's SO much easier while giving a lot of control and variety. Try it.
        Oct 29, 2015
    18. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      yay!!! I have all the skyrim DLC now!! Now i can perkus to the maximus!! XD
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        its wuz cheaper to buy the legendary edition than to pay for the DLC separately. Even though i already had the main game.
        Oct 28, 2015
    19. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I give up!! I suck at this!! There's no point in going on!! :(
      2. Seriel
        Seriel
        Ha!
        Oct 28, 2015
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Remember, you need first to put your undie above your trousers.
        Oct 28, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Thanks! You saved me from trying that Hallow. I do hear red bull gives you wings XD
        Oct 28, 2015
    20. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ghost galaxy is a smart phone newb... *snicker*
  • About

Birthday:
    June 17
    Graphic Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other