Dec 7, 2019 at 3:19 PM
Birthday:
June 17
Graphic Artist

Share This Page

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!, Male

Veteran

Why get the family Nintendo Online plan? Why not just have a “family” account name with the individual tier plan...? Dec 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM

PixelHeart was last seen:
Dec 7, 2019 at 3:19 PM
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Would anyone here have any use for or otherwise be willing to participate in a health/fitness/support/recipe sharing general thread?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        May 12, 2019
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I would love a healthy recipes thread. @Ms Littlefish probably would be too.
        May 12, 2019
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        Also, you might check out the subreddit r/loseit.
        May 12, 2019
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      *haz no homework to do* ... *looks around*... *twiddles thumbs*:[ ... so, how is everyone?
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @HexMozart88 - Actually! I finally got an email back from my adviser with some info i needed, so now I can begin studying my eyes out for a certification! :DDDDDDD.....uh wait..... OH NO! I HAVE TO STUDY! DDDDD: !
        May 8, 2019
        HexMozart88 likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @HexMozart88 - Joking aside, glad your having a good day! Cant let school get you down! :3 And Im pretty ok, just trying to stay busy!
        May 8, 2019
        HexMozart88 likes this.
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Ah, yes, studying. I've never been good at that. Hopefully you find it easier to focus than I do.
        May 8, 2019
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      But I dont WANNA go to work early! NO! Stop! Let go! *Kicks*...Ugh! Noooooo!! *is dragged away, out door, into car...drives to work*. T.T
      1. Ryisunique likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Protip: You don't have to answer the phone.
        May 7, 2019
        bgillisp likes this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        May 7, 2019
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Just go out your next off day and leave the phone at home. That will solve the problem.
        May 7, 2019
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I had a dream that I went to a website that had a browser fan remake of FF Mystic Quest you could play...
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ... when I clicked it it took me to it but I noticed that the webpage was insecure, so I exed out...... THEN I LOST CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER AND SOMETHING STARTED DOWNLOADING ALL THE FILES ON MY PC!!! AHHHHHHH! XU
        May 7, 2019
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        At least it was just a dream.
        May 7, 2019
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Aaaand Im done with Keto. Its just too boring and constrictive to me. Instead, I'll be doing a 150g carb diet, with 1500-1800 cals a day.
      1. Ryisunique likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Kwerty If you count 500g of the biscuits I ate and 500g of bread, that by itself adds up to over 3700 kcal. And that wasn't all. My daily energy intake exceeded 4000 kcal easily with no workout to offset it. For an 18yo that's quite a bit to consume :D
        May 6, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's just that my main source of energy used to be for the most part complex saccharides and starch, with fat being far 2nd and sugar being under 150g a day.
        May 6, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nowadays my main sources of energy are sugars and fat, while complex saccharides are lacking. Suddenly my insane weight gain makes much more sense :D
        May 6, 2019
    6. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Well, in about 2 hours I will be walking up to recieve my degree. X3
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        :< but my transcript still says 98% complete, so... still a little confused
        May 5, 2019
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Ohphhh... never mind, it just ticked over the last 2%. I'm officially a CIT graduate. :3 ... well, in a few hours anyway
        May 5, 2019
    7. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      }:/ ... So, It *looks* like Im going to graduate. However, the online transcript says I have 100% of credits, I lack 2% progress.... huh?
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        :< maybe the records office just isint done putting things in?
        May 4, 2019
      3. Amy Pond
        Amy Pond
        You need to give it 102%, the coach is right
        May 4, 2019
    8. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :( ... walking outside, found a dead baby bird that had fallen out of its nest.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        :( Ive never got to see a baby chick up close like that before....and its was dead.
        May 4, 2019
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        As a kid, I once got dive bombed by a bird who had some new chicks. The baby landed in the driveway while the mom looked on. It was huddled by the side of the house. I looked at it, admired It's cuteness and left. Returned later to see it was gone. I guess the mom picked it up.
        May 5, 2019
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I dont think the mother built her nest in every good spot... It's not surprising her chick fell out. :<
        May 5, 2019
    9. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ok,so a three egg omelet has about 1.2 grams,and boiled 1.8 but scrambled 3.0?Zah?Does that math?How?Where do the extra carbs come from? :o
      2. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        Would, by extension, that boiled eggs would have more nutrients (calcium, etc)?
        May 2, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Sources include FDA but don't say what else? Uh, my guess is that it's gathering from multiple sources, and each one uses different measuring processes or grade of eggs or something. You can't use data like that, it's too arbitrary.
        May 2, 2019
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        o_O .... apparently boiling the spinach I ate earlier increased the carbs they were wroth too.... I dont even.
        May 2, 2019
    10. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      It might just be the coffee I had earlier, but I feel much better today :3 .
      1. mlogan, BadLittleSeed and Finnuval like this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Sharm - Sleep problem sounds possible. But thats mostly cuz dad says up late watching TV. He has earphones, but theres still the light from the TV x.x. But last night I also was feeling sick. But I get what your saying.
        May 1, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Aw, your poor Dad. It can be so hard to sleep when you're in pain, but TV can be a good distraction from it. For you, I suggest getting an eye mask. Get one that has an extra flap on the nose and two elastics around the head instead of one, and it seals the light out better. If it's made out of silk instead of just satin it's even better because it feels nice, stays cool better, and is better for the skin.
        May 1, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      5. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Sharm - That sounds good! I'll see what they have at the store :D!
        May 1, 2019
    11. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Woah... i just got invaded in DS3, but there wasint any warning, the guy came up behind me attacking right at Vordt....still won though ;P
    12. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      CARBS! CARBS! SUGAR! ICE-CREAM! PASTRAMI HOGI!!! GIVE! I DIE!!! XwwwX ...
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Kind of like how you can have a heart attack and not know it. Crazy :/ .
        Apr 30, 2019
      3. Ryisunique
        Ryisunique
        Mom's was 4-1/2 years ago. She had been having mini-storkes that were attributed to Carpal Tunnel and messed with her right side. If she works on a lane too much, she can't use it after a while. Still gets run ragged by her job too.

If the pressure affects the arteries in the brain, yeah. That's why they wanted her to stop smoking, because they were constricting too much, I think.
        Apr 30, 2019
        OmnislashXX likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Actually, I had one before back in June. At least that was what they said. I didn't know. Then I had my major scare a week before, but by then it was too late.
        Apr 30, 2019
    13. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Researching Keto Diet... doctor says I gotta. X<
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Well, to be honest, she actually just gave me a sheet of paper with a bunch of foods on it and at the top its says Keto Diet..........Hence my research, lol. I thought Keto was only or mostly meat stuff, but on the sheet it has fruits and veggies too. Anyway, my biggest chalenge right now isint the getting myself to eat right... its the financial aspect of it :/ .... and maybe the "too lazy to cook" aspect too.
        Apr 27, 2019
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Too lazy to cook? Allow me to introduce you to ... salads, raw carrots, fresh fruit.
        Apr 27, 2019
        PixelHeart and Finnuval like this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Kes - well, salad is definitly an option, but carrots ive learned are loaded with carbs and are there for not Ketogenic.... which is a real word, google swears, even though it shows up as misspelled in my browser. :<
        Apr 27, 2019
    14. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Pfffffft...guy from High School who I met on the street trying to guilt me for $200 so the bank wouldn't close his account.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        If it was something like paying his rent so he doesn't get kicked out or replacing the heater before winter that just broke down or some actually bad consequence, then that would make sense, but why is it such a big deal if the bank closes your account? Sounds scammy.
        Apr 27, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        If this guy really needs to beg people he barely knows for something so unessential, he's really got to rethink his life. He's just going to keep running into these sorts of problems if handles things like this. If he bugs you about it again, turn it around and beg him for money to help take car of your sick father. That's a much more genuine concern.
        Apr 27, 2019
        PixelHeart and mlogan like this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Im not sure but I think things turned out ok for him anyway. I was at another booth in the bank but we both left at the same time, and he seemed pleased at least.
        Apr 27, 2019
    15. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Watching South Park, up to season 3 so far.... WHY in the world did I ever hate this show :/ ?!
      1. Finnuval likes this.
    16. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      XU MMMMMmmmmMMEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeHHHHhhhhhhhHhhhh...
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        How about you ? :3
        Apr 23, 2019
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        BgurbbleiiiiOOOOuuuuAAAAA...*cough*
        thank you
        Apr 23, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        *picks nose* *flings booger at @Dalph
        Apr 23, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    17. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      o_O ...*looks at release date of Fes DS resource pack*...*looks at current date*...ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 YEARS?!...*goes feel old someplace*
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        What?! No, that can't be right. How do I keep losing years so fast?
        Apr 21, 2019
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Nov 21, 2017 was Its release date... so not quite 2 years, but still. Where the heck did the time go! X.x
        Apr 22, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        I really don't know. I'm terrified to look at when I last released a pack, I expect it would be very demotivating.
        Apr 22, 2019
    18. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Somebody do my homework please! X.X .... thank you,
      1. Neo_Kum0rius_6000
        Neo_Kum0rius_6000
        Yeah homework sucks!
        Apr 21, 2019
    19. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I dont really like the armors in ES Oblivion.They look too based in reality,I think (besides Dadric and maybe a very few other uniques).
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        What happened last time you tried to install mods? Granted, you do have to jump through hoops to correctly run a modded Morrowind, Oblivion of Fallout 3/Vegas. Skyrim+ is awesome though, even an idiot can mod.
        Apr 20, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Oblivion had the coolest werewolf mod on the planet at one time, one where you could shift between a hybrid form or a full direwolf model with completely unique attacks and such. Makes me almost wanna try and run it, but I'm sure as old as it is if I can't get Fallout 3 to run the chances for getting Oblivion are next to none. None of my favorite games wanna run on win10...I hate win10.
        Apr 20, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Oh, I was just being a little bit of a drama queen. Quite a long while back I downloaded a mod from kind of a sketchy source, and I got a few viruses. This was at a time that I didint even know Nexus existed too, but I know in recent years even they have issues with viruses. X.X ... downloading anything really wigs me out, especially mods, cuz of the risks. :<
        Apr 20, 2019
    20. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Rug burns hurt... T.T
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I went down the stairs about 3 weeks ago. The stairs were carpeted and a smile down on my backside. The rug burn that followed hurt for days.
        Apr 18, 2019
        PixelHeart and SpaceBot like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Yay for autocorrect. I slid on my backside.
        Apr 18, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Omg :guffaw: great auto correct
        Apr 18, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 17
    Graphic Artist
    First Language: