Dec 7, 2019 at 3:33 AM
Birthday:
June 17
Graphic Artist

Share This Page

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!, Male

Veteran

Why get the family Nintendo Online plan? Why not just have a “family” account name with the individual tier plan...? Dec 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM

PixelHeart was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Dec 7, 2019 at 3:33 AM
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      OMG! Please let this happen before I die!!! XD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Bet that would be pretty stellar.
        If you go to the Mojave Desert you'll see some beautiful night skys. One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
        Apr 17, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus and PixelHeart like this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Then again, I just remembered that the guy in the vid said that the star was actually moving away from us... so if it waits to much longer future generations might not get that after all.
        Apr 17, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I'll settle for the aurora borealis. Would love to see it before I die.
        Apr 17, 2019
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        That image is meaningless compared to the sheer amount of data gathered (measured in petabytes).
        Apr 14, 2019
      3. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        It looks unsettlingly like a glazed donut, like we all live in a incomprehensibly large bakery. I'll be disappointed if we don't get at least one Simpsons meme with Homer: "Mmm...cosmic donut."
        Apr 14, 2019
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Well, a friend pointed out something to me about this which kind of went over my head. This is the very first actual photo we've ever taken of a black hole. Before, it was all just educated speculation as to what a black hole looked like.
        Apr 14, 2019
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I wanna get back into reading books, but I cant seem hold my attention on any :< . Have a Harry Potter book picking up dust on my shelf. X.x
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I was not used to reading things that ran as a series is what I meant
        Apr 14, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        Have you tried Visual Novels? Maybe the addition of graphics+music will keep you interested in reading the story.
        Apr 14, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Or graphic novels and comics.
        Apr 14, 2019
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I look at the pixel battlers (in this case, Bahamut) from FF6 and wonder if Im ever gunna get that good.... :< .
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Sharm - Thank you for the encouragement!Im not gunna get burnt or anything though.I like making stuff too much.I just feel like it takes me so long to do small things.When I do get good enough though,how long will it take me to make something like Bahamut TwT ?But I guess I have gotten alot better since I first started though, so maybe I will!And youve always been very helpful too! Thank you! :)
        Apr 13, 2019
        Corona~! likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        You're quite welcome. Hmm, well I think if you get skilled it'll still take hours of work, because at some point you'll hit a wall where some things just take time, but you'd be able to get it done in one sitting. The small things will get faster and easier though, as you'll start being able to rely more on experience and less on trying things out.
        Apr 13, 2019
        Corona~! likes this.
      4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        When you do get there... GOOD FOR YOU
        Apr 13, 2019
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Why the heck do people freak out over gas going down a few cents at a gas station?
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Exactly. I do 2.5 fills per week but have a tiny Elantra that maxes at 13 gallons. And I avoid the expressway and it’s $1.50 toll each way, too. Do the math on THAT over 13 years of work. 10 min longer to and from work tho. But F Illinois
        Apr 12, 2019
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Depends though on wear and tear on the car. Too much out of the way you lose the savings Long term due to extra wear and tear on the car. That's especially true on older cars.
        Apr 12, 2019
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Still, this discussion reminds me of an article where someone added up all they had 'saved' over the years on their home improvements. The answer was -$7000. He figured he might finally break even on the electricity savings by the time he was 125 years old
        Apr 12, 2019
    6. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :< ... i keep getting the letters "b" and "d" mixed up when writing.
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        It happens. Sometimes I mix up left and right... poune and showa (Bengali terms that mean 15 mins till X o'clock and X:15 am/pm) and many other stuff.
        Apr 11, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yeah, having dyslexia as a kid really makes things difficult. Then you just learn how to cope, it's not something that goes away. It might be a good idea to do a little more research into it, learn what you can to help you cope even better. The understanding of it is a lot better than it was not too many years ago. Plus, sometimes it's just nice to know why things happen.
        Apr 11, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        That's dab... :p
        Apr 11, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    7. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :< I feel blah...somebody please save me from the blah.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      3. Vance Raehart
        Apr 10, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      4. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        heres a better one
        Apr 10, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      5. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        XD lol, yeah I think the second one is better to! Im so glad I got Hulu, it sucked when Netflix lost Family Guy and American Dad and all those shows!
        Apr 10, 2019
        Vance Raehart likes this.
    8. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Oh wow! I didint know you could import MP3 files into RM2k3 projects! I thought it was only Midi format that would work! :DDD
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Does it play well? Because it doesn't in the modern makers
        Apr 9, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        On version 1.08 it was bugged, but on 1.03 it played well and looped seamlessly if you had a seamlessly looping soundtrack. Not sure how it is now tho.
        Apr 9, 2019
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Ive only tried it with one track so far, I just read on another forum that you could use mp3's and decided to try it. I didint think to wait to listen and see if it looped but it sounded really good otherwise.
        Apr 9, 2019
    9. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Guess I absolutely have to wear my glasses now.Staring at my screen doing homework for months now might have messed up my eyes a little.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Ah, sounds like lazy eye. There are some exercises you can do to counteract it a little, but as you get tired or older your eye will drift off center more.
        Apr 9, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Sharm - It sounds like it yeah, I notice it the most when Im reading, but its been happening more lately since Im turning my head from my school book, to my computer and back and forth and now my eyes just dont feel good open at all :/ . Some times I wonder if people see my eyes cross when Im talking to them.
        Apr 9, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        There are things you can do to reduce eye strain with reading and computer work too, and most of them are simple, so it might be worth doing some of those things too.
        Apr 9, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    10. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I'm losing hope. Cant get help for dad cuz he makes too much in retirement, or cuz he's not old enough, or cuz he's not disabled enough.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        PT is slow and frustrating, it always is. He'll get the most improvement if he follows the at home instructions to the letter, but most patients don't. The exercises aren't fun and it's hard to keep up with them.
        Apr 6, 2019
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...we hired an RN who had exp with performing PT, a while back. She says he's getting better, but I dont really see it :( .
        Apr 6, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        She's probably right, an outsider would have an easier time seeing differences over a long time period. But a nurse's version of "better" isn't quite the same as the rest of us. We expect a lot more improvement than they do.
        Apr 6, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
    11. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Omg! The wifi at my YMCA is actually working today! And I didint bring my earphones!! TwwwT
      1. mlogan and Elliott404 like this.
    12. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :( sigh, got an appointment tomorrow. Woke up with both my legs swollen. Some of the swelling gone down, but super scary.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Ms Littlefish - oh wow, a lab!I alwsys thought you were a musician for a living.But yeah,l'm trying to get more active.I've always been planed on it and procrastinated,but right now its especially hard to do.Got lots going on that demands alot of my time and energy,but going to try.
        Apr 4, 2019
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Anyway, l'm just not going to drink anything but water and maybe juice, for quite a while. But never soda again.I think it screws with my kidneys,and I've drank it alot.
        Apr 4, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        That sounds like a healthy choice. You'll probably lose weight from ditching all those empty calories.
        Apr 4, 2019
    13. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      what do i do if i cant make my brain homework? :(
      1. Knighteriius likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Like, I sit down and start to read my book and my brain is like, "NUU...*jerks away, stomps foot*" ... :/ brat
        Mar 28, 2019
        Knighteriius likes this.
      3. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        You gotta force it, it’s awful and you probably won’t retain anything at first but your brain will get used to it. Brains are so naughty I tell ya
        Mar 28, 2019
    14. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      x_X ...sigh,my laptop occasionally acts weird.It hasent suffered any performance loss,but occasionally refuses to wake up from sleep mode.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...leading me to give it a smart kick it in the pants in the form of a hard reset :/ .
        Mar 26, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Sometimes one of mine does that, I have to open the back and fix a loose piece on the board.
        Mar 26, 2019
    15. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      :< sigh ... no mo' job. Time to do homework i guess
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Or make a game? Could turn it into a make a game in 3 weeks jam or something? Kinda like an IGMC?
        Mar 25, 2019
    16. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      So,I'm working tonight and tomorrow night,then I'm jobless again :( .Maybe I should just finish school before I start working again anyway.
      1. AmieLK and SpaceBot like this.
      3. PixelHeart
        Mar 23, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I sent you the link ^_^
        Mar 23, 2019
        PixelHeart likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yay! I hope this ends up being way better than the job you just lost.
        Mar 23, 2019
        PixelHeart and SpaceBot like this.
    17. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Sigh, 3rd day in my new job and Im already stressed out and rethinking things. :(
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I'm gunna tell the guy that I dont think this is the job for me. They apparently dont have the hours I need, and I'm sensing an air of untrustfulness... I didint really wanna say it, but the guy is paying me under the table until he feels like he wants to keep me around, which I agreed to thinking it would be for a week, but my co worker said they paid him like that for months
        Mar 22, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...and I cannot do that
        Mar 22, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        That's pretty sketchy indeed.
        Mar 22, 2019
    18. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      My everything hurts. Im a quite over weight and I have to stoop down alot when cleaning at new job. x_X Hoping my knee pads help a little.
    19. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I think its still a bit early to say I'm officially hired but, I'm told I made a very good impression on my boss on my first day :D ! YAY!
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        X3 aww, lol. Well thank you.
        Mar 19, 2019
      3. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Mar 19, 2019
      4. BadLittleSeed
        BadLittleSeed
        Congrats, cheering for ya!!
        Mar 19, 2019
    20. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Sooo... I start working for a trial period at a liquor store tomorrow. :D
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Until You're off the clock.
        Mar 18, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus and SpaceBot like this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Philosophus Vagus - XD lol...Well, that would seem to be the case, but the lady doing my interview, who was the owner, made a point that she didint regard my most recent place of work as very customer friendly and wanted me to know she expected much more from her employees than that place does. It was kind of awkward, lol.
        Mar 18, 2019
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        She even mentioned my boss from that jobs name... guess it kind of says something about the establishment. And kind of get it.
        Mar 18, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    June 17
    Graphic Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Interests:
    games, writing, art