PixelHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Usually drop damage shows up right away. If you've turned it off and on once since the drop and everything still works like it should, the chances are really good that everything is fine.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    One of our laptops stopped working altogether when we dropped it...(we suspect the motherboard cracked) We hope the files on the hardrive are still intact.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Disconnections and hard drive failure are the most common problems with dropped electronics.
    :( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Most of the time if you break it down into basic shapes and use RL references you can figure it out. Of course, this all depends a lot on knowing where your lightsource is, so figure out exactly where the light is coming from first.
    O.O Im really glad RMMV/MZ's map and event system dont work the way RMDS-Fes' does. Like... I like Fes, I bought the Tiles for MV... XD but I barely touch it on my DS.
    -__- ... I have to keep reminding myself that the guy/gal Im watching do pixel art has the vid on a high frame skip.... they are so awesome.
    :( ... I burned my tofu... sigh. Didint even marinate it right.
    • Sad
    Reactions: mlogan
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    What kind of tofu? The firm, soft, or very soft tofu. I ask because I just eat tofu.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Soy sauce and ACV marinade is decent, what marinade do you use?
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Um :< ... I thought I could just use this sweet teriyaki sauce, and let it sit in it for an hour or so. And it was Firm Tofu.
    Are computer screens steam-punk? :/
    :( I hate everything I pixel... Ok, maybe not hate, and maybe not everything, but Im definitely not "in like" with most things I pixel. Not a productive day today... gah! DX
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Your metric of liking what you pixel seems to be causing you distress.
    Whether you like what you produced or not, you gained experience points.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    People here are often way too hard on themselves. They spend an almost infinite amount of time scrutinizing stuff, all while the player is going to barely glance at it and move on. Best advice? Just go with it, because having a stack of graphics you sort of like, is better than having one graphic you really like. :LZSwink:
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Besides, you can always update it later. I often find inspiration for improvements happens down the road anyway after I've completed other stuff. Or sometimes just from IRL stuff. Point is, you can make a game out of the stack of graphics, not so much the one graphic. So don't sweat it too much. :LZSexcite:
    :< ... *signs up for free month of amazon prime* ... *clicks complete* ... o.o *hears distant screams of the damned explode from the earth!*
    • Haha
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    :o but but.... it said free three days shipping.... just in time for my sister b-day! TwwwT ...
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    /*messages the mothership, "The humans don't like the more friendly prime subscription confirmation noise. Please revert to the previous one." */
    Oh, it was probably just your imagination. :LZSexcite:
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Entering a pact with the 'Zon for free keeps the pact weak, so you still have a chance to keep your soul before the trial runs out.
    So, what solution do yall use if you have a building with a entrance that isint *south* facing? I thought I using like a indicator Arrow/Icon for showing things the player can interact with. :<
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    deus69xxx
    with very clear indicators, i don't bother with that, such as a temple entrance with a roof and columns that obviously leads where someone should walk. exception is usually with a path that's not covered, such as gravel path, which will lead to a recessed wall.
    deus69xxx
    and finally, actual doors, because i have very little skill in the way of art, i don't bother with doors from any angle but from the south. i just put an event that's same layer as players, make a sound effect and wait, then erase event, so they can walk through, or the standard transfer event. if only pics weren't hard, i'd give a screeny.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    O.O oh my... didint expect to get so many great suggestions, guess I will start a thread. Might benefit others!
    Was gunna get one of the extra DLCs for the launch... but I really only wanted 2 of the. So, I guess I'll wait till they go up individually.
    hayahay
    hayahay
    same I just want the trinity pack.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I wanted only 2 of them too but the pre-launch discount made them cheaper to get now than separately at full price for me.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    I just want the animations. This time I'm gonna use the RTP, but afterwards, I will be using custom graphics. The animations can still work with other graphical styles.
    Sigh, well... I guess I'm gunna shoot pestilence ridden villagers until MZ launches (RE4) .
    Reactions: KakonComp
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall until then, well that and sleep.
    OwwO is it tomorrow yet?! Why isint it tomorrow yet?!!? Why is it still now, and not tomorrow!? Now needs to hurry up and get tomorrow now! Not latter, but yesterday!.... :< Im having trouble being patient.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Same! I keep looking at the images in those Japanese demos and wanting to use MZ. >.<
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Agreed, friend. I'm practically chomping at the bit. I've been holding off on this game idea for MZ; I hope MZ appreciates our desire for it.
    That moment you think you came up with a good name for something but then find out its already taken by someone who could sue the crap out of you. :<
    • Sad
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Happens lots of times. I could still use the name but then it'll look like I'm copying them and that's not what I want. Sorta sucks since I'm not good with names. I mean, who names themselves drifting sodium XD
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @magnaangemon01 Better than my current name. It's hard to pronounce now. Doesn't have a meaning anymore... sodium that drifts? Sodium is solid!!! XD
    ready for another MZ update .... maybe this will be the one to wow me to the depths of my bank account!
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...its not that deep really doh :<
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I think all the wow has been provided. Now I suspect it's just going to be more looks at what was already announced. Though I'd like to see if any of the database tabs have changed (like different format for notes now that we're using them for completely different things than intended)
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    I've already accepted the fact that I'm going to buy it. I haven't been able to fight it with any of the previous iterations, so why stop now? It's on sale until the release date, so I'll likely preorder.
    Trying to get back into exercising... :< I hope people dont make fun of the way I run Y.Y .
    Reactions: Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'll tell you a secret I learned back when I used to be embarrassed to be seen running in public. Most of those looks you perceive as judgement is actually envy. When you think they are thinking "what a fat loser trying to run" what most people are really thinking is more along the lines of "I really should be exercising more myself".
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    That or they have dogs and are thinking "I wish you wouldn't set the dang dogs off every day" but hey, they're the ones with untrained dogs so there's really nothing you can do about that except just keep running anyway.
    Ossra
    Ossra
    @Philosophus Vagus Yeah, I usually think : "Man, I should really exercise like that person. Dedicated. You know, I'll do that as soon as I get home ... ooh, RPG Maker."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got the menu problem sorted out, now most of the systems are in place and I can focus on the plot and the maps!
Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edhigh20