Sep 23, 2019 at 7:37 PM
Birthday:
June 17
Graphic Artist

Share This Page

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!, Male

Veteran

there is a sound like a super saiyen energy field SOMEWHERE in the building Im in, and it is freaking me out!! Sep 21, 2019 at 3:08 AM

PixelHeart was last seen:
Sep 23, 2019 at 7:37 PM
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      uuugggghhhh....i like the DS pack, but its such a pain to use >:(
      1. EvilEagles
        EvilEagles
        you'll be thankful when you're used to it and using a photo editor. Although using a photo editor is now considered quite a menial task.
        Oct 31, 2013
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I think i'm obsessed with the color blue...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        BLLLLLLLLUUEEEE
        Oct 31, 2013
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Personally, my favorite color is blue, so I can safely say it's a good color to be obsessed with.
        Oct 31, 2013
      4. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        Blue, blue...♫
        Oct 31, 2013
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Hello, there Deathswallow here ;-) . Im new, and im looking forward to learning alot from the community as well as contributing :)
      1. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Welcome and enjoy your stay. Hehe.
        Oct 26, 2013
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I now hate my iphone....i hate it because of the new update....when my contract is up...im never getting the iphone again. I have tasted of the Apple, and found it to be Bitter....i will soon cast thee into utter oblivion.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        The iPhones are overall ugly in everything, and also outdated hardware-wise.
        Oct 23, 2013
        1 person likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I could be wrong, but i think they geared the new up date toward the iphone 5.... i have the 4s, some maybe thats why its slow now. Anyway, im done with it.
        Oct 23, 2013
      4. Jomarcenter
        Jomarcenter
        Like computer OS. You have to decide if it worth it to upgrade to a newer OS version. Even if they say your phone is compatible.
        Oct 23, 2013
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      is importing resources really so complicated that they had to include an Abode Reader File in the Zombie Pack, detailing the process?.....wow.
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        It's not complicated, it's just that a lot of people who are totally new to the maker buys out these stuff, then they go asking here about how to import... :)
        Oct 23, 2013
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Ah...well now i feel like a jerk...I apologize for acting conceited like that...sorry
        Oct 23, 2013
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        You should see Steam. I had to write a long guide there as well and put it in sticky. But they won't read it. ;~;
        Oct 23, 2013
    6. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Man, i just feel so tired lately.... :(
      1. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Same here, but for me, it's due to lack of proper sleep. Started falling asleep in my chair about 10 minutes ago. @_@
        Oct 23, 2013
    7. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Look, i mega-evolved...
    8. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      CANT!!....CONTROL.....PRO-CRAST-I-NA-TION!!..... IMPULSE....!!! MUST....STOP WATCHING....YOUTUBE!! MUST MAP......help.... XP
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I know what ill do :D Ill plan out some maps on graph paper "WHILE" watching youtube :D . ITS INGENIOUS!!
        Oct 22, 2013
    9. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      ok.....ok...OK!!! Calm down....its just a game....even if you paid 50$ for it on steam....even if you cant get back onto your account because you forgot the password to an ancient yahoo account and cant get the confirmation code, to get back on steam.....its not that important.....it really isint.....Reallly o_O ......right?
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Lol...I know, I know....(face palm) I remember my information for Steam, but I made my account useing an old email address which had security issues so I had to change the password...and then I forgot.... Now I can't get into steam because I logged in on a differnt computer than last time....man... :....(
        Oct 20, 2013
      3. sabao
        sabao
        A YouTube-appropriate nervous breakdown is justified.
        Oct 20, 2013
      4. Nightbane
        Nightbane
        Contact steam support. It happened to my friend who hadnt logged into steam for 2 years and his email was so old that it actually didnt exist anymore. Within 2 days he got his account back.
        Oct 20, 2013
    10. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Well, got my copy of Pokemon X! So glad you can catch Pikachu at the begining. Now, lets hope theres a vs. seeker or something like it....and maybe a battle frontier.....(crosses fingers)
    11. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      ok, i have a question if anybody can answer it. I bought the new Horror Music Pack that came out, but i did not find the user agreement form that the other store resources useually come with.....did anyone else not get it when they downloaded it, does it matter if i have it or not?
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Can you please ask in the forum? Status feed is not a great place to be getting info like this.
        Oct 11, 2013
    12. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I like helping people :D
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        now, if only i was more helpful....lol
        Oct 7, 2013
      2. Ksi
        Ksi
        I read your name as Force update and thought 'that's pretty helpful, though'. Then realised I've played far too much minecraft. >.<;
        Oct 7, 2013
    13. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      today i met a friend from high school, who suddenly dissapeard a few months befor graduation....I was so glad to see her again, i was worried something happend to her.
      1. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        Grosse Pointe Blank! Seriously though, glad to hear she's fine.
        Oct 4, 2013
    14. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      theres a question i have been dieing to ask all day!!!.....ahem...."So, is it still amaerican cheese if its made in another country?" Totally serious question.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Yes. American cheese is a style of cheese, not an indicator of where it is from. Just like America has "French Fries". They are merely a style of cuisine and are thus named that way.
        Oct 3, 2013
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        In retrospect, my previous post was not really all that funny. lol...plz forgive me for my randomness. :)
        Oct 3, 2013
      3. GrandmaDeb
        GrandmaDeb
        Okay, another question for the mind blowing moment - do they dye the orange version to make it yellowy? Or do they bleach the whiter version to make it creamy? Oh the scary things we eat!!!!!
        Oct 4, 2013
    15. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ok, so how many of you have started a project, without fully knowing where you were going with the story.... Cuz i know when i sit down to write or somthing, ill have the beginning, and an idea about the end, but not much about the middle of the story. is this like that with yall or is it just me? lol
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        I also write the beginning and the end first and from there I fill in the blanks. Once you know where your story ends it shouldn't be that hard to fill the middle.
        Oct 1, 2013
        1 person likes this.
      2. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        Yeah, as long as you have a basic idea about your characters, there's usually nothing to it.
        Oct 1, 2013
      3. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        I tend to usually, though not exclusively, write the whole thing out ahead. But the again, writing is my strong suit.
        Oct 1, 2013
    16. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Just played and beat the first bioshock for the first time. Its was really good :D . i remember when it first came out i found it really intimidating with those weird looking little girls, but im glad they gave you a choice to save them, infact i did saved all the little sisters. The alternative....well...i know its just a game, but the very thought of exploiting a child for any reason is so hideous, even if it is a game, but i guess thats why bioshock is so unique, it crosses lines of the ta...
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        ....ta.
        Aug 17, 2013
    17. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Man, i have GOT to get me a bamboo pad!!!
    18. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Im kinda depressed right now.....everybody at work was kinda down today, and i accidentally hit a co-worker in the face, i was turning around and i didint see her. Also, im so sad....somebody else got the computer that was on sale that i was planing on getting....seems like somebody else always gets there before i do. Oh well, maybe i can manage to save up enough to buy an even better one........blah,blah,blah... {:C
      1. Shablo5
        Shablo5
        You don't want a $300 computer I assure you. That person (probably a grandma or something) did you a favor.
        Jul 27, 2013
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        lol, probably.
        Jul 27, 2013
    19. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      IM GOING TO GET A DESKTOP THATS ON SALE AT MY WALMART NEXT WEEK!!! CANT WAIT!!! Only three hundred dollars, and its got a TB of HD space :D . Only thing is, its Windows 8.....i hope RMVX ace works on it..
      2. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        My mom bought a very crapy computer for 11k swedish crowns (around 1700 dollars) because she has no knowledge of computers whatsoever, The components were a lot worse than my 5k computer (770 dollars). Even though I built it myself.. So make sure to look things up if you are unsure, cause there are people that takes advantage of it.
        Jul 25, 2013
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Well, im definitely reconsidering now...i just dont have the know how to build a computer. I considered it a while back, but i just couldent get up enough money to build the sort of computer i wanted.....knowing me, id probably buy the wrong parts, lol.
        Jul 25, 2013
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Well, my mothers case was a bit over the top. If It's a computer for 300 dollars, it wouldn't be that bad if some parts are a bit bad.. I'm just saying that there are a lot of companies that takes advantage of people with no knowledge and put together a sheep computer and then put a ridicolous pricetag on it. The best thing to do is to buy the parts yourself and have someone help you build it. It's the most value for your money, and with some help no one can trick you :)
        Jul 25, 2013
    20. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      NOW!!! I-AM-23!!!!!........and....i dont really "feel" older.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 17
    Graphic Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Interests:
    games, writing, art