Dec 11, 2019 at 6:37 AM
Birthday:
June 17
Graphic Artist

Share This Page

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!, Male

Veteran

Why get the family Nintendo Online plan? Why not just have a “family” account name with the individual tier plan...? Dec 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM

PixelHeart was last seen:
Dec 11, 2019 at 6:37 AM
    1. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      man....i just found out im gonna be a little late on my cell phone bill....which is alot worse then it sounds, in my case. :(
      1. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        oh dear :<

*pats you on the head*
        Nov 4, 2012
    2. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      MAN! I really need to get some graphic editing done for my project, but i don't have the mental stamina for that right now!!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT CELIANNA!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Clareain_Christopher
        Clareain_Christopher
        I spent 3/4 of you game making time learning photoshop. It worked wonders for me :)
        Nov 3, 2012
      3. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        Magic.
        Nov 3, 2012
      4. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        Elle le fait en essayant de ne pas le faire. ^ __ ^
        Nov 4, 2012
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      uhhhhgggggggg......... i need some "headache go away powder" ........ :p
      2. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        @ force breaker.Exactly.You'd be halucinating that you didnt have a head ach. XD
        Nov 3, 2012
      3. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        could have been straining at your pc screen to long. Take a break pal.
        Nov 3, 2012
      4. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        Yea that happens to me alot...
        Nov 3, 2012
    4. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Whelp, gonna turn in for tonight :) . Good night everybody XD !!!!
    5. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Playing resident evil 4 through again :) . I soooooo can't wait till Ashly gets kidnapped again.
      1. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        "Leon!"

Player: *ignores her and breaks open a box and kills a snake that has a golden egg*
        Nov 1, 2012
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        XD !!!
        Nov 1, 2012
      3. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        So shiny....so worth it XD
        Nov 2, 2012
    6. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Would it be ilegal to use Creepy Pasta Characters like slendermen in a commercial project?
      2. Travatar
        Travatar
        I was actually wondering something similar. I once had an idea that was similar to "The Holders" stories, but in a dark fantasy setting...
        Oct 29, 2012
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Well, I've suddenly got some inspiration for a story that 'somewhat' involves the slenderman. It has to do with the antagonist, and his name.
        Oct 30, 2012
      4. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        well....it only infringes the coppyright if the desighn is exactly the same as the original and if you use the original name i believe.
        Oct 30, 2012
    7. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I love everything!!! :D
      1. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        even those spitefull little things that dont love you back?like fegals?XD
        Oct 21, 2012
    8. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I hate everything.... >:(
      2. PK8
        PK8
        What about vests?
        Oct 19, 2012
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Lol, ok, ok....I don't hate "everything". I'm just really mad right now.
        Oct 19, 2012
      4. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        Play Super Punch Out!! It helps!
        Oct 19, 2012
    9. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ummmm....like.....i just started playing Elder scrolls Oblivion.....and...like.....ive just gotten out of the sewers...and...like...i dont know what to do now 8P ......i stopped playing after i got slaghterd by some guards for "stealing" some food from some green barkeep dude....i find it funny that they wanted me resist arrest, so i desided to oblige them....and i died. I also jusmped off a cliff and died, but that was before the guards thing....so....like....wadda do now?
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        i know one thing...that elder scrolls hurts my eyes....
        Oct 17, 2012
    10. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Is it illegal to make a fan game of a franchise title?......or not? Isomer
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Never mind :D . Writers Block gone!
        Oct 16, 2012
      3. regigliak
        regigliak
        Making fan games is most probably fine and you shouldn't worry about it that much. But don't make it commercial or distribute it as your own game without first giving credit and/or asking the producers first. But if you just want to spread your ideas into an already made game, your usually free to do so as long as It's just a fan game and not a fan game that makes YOU money or credit
        Oct 16, 2012
      4. regigliak
        regigliak
        by credit I mean that you get all the credit
        Oct 16, 2012
    11. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Ok, i was gonna take a break from the forums, and RMing, but them i got the whole RMVX ACE lite (which is lookin kinda nice) email thing and had to check it out. So now im really gone for a little while. But i'll be back :) . ttyl
    12. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Has anybody here read the Resident Evil Book? Thier based very accurately on the games, im reading "The city of the Dead" book 2 of 7, its based of RE 2!
      1. Nathanial
        Nathanial
        It's funny because I just finished re-reading the RE1 book. I never touched the other ones. The first one was semi-accurate. It still did kinda its own thing. I should check the other ones out when I have more time.
        Oct 14, 2012
      2. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        n'ont pas encore roseau qu'il
        Oct 15, 2012
    13. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I-NEED-BREAKFAST!!! 'w'
    14. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Just beat RESIDENT EVIL 2 "ClairA" in 5 hours :) .....love that game. Now to beat "LeonB"........(sigh).....i just wish i had it for the GC instead of N64. I have a crappy (and i do mean exstreamly crappy) N64 controller. anyway, I looked RE 2 up on amazon, and found out someone is seling a new one for over $200!!! Thats crazy!!
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Its ok, I just found out that I had a few old YuGiOh cards that are now worth a crap load. And they are that shitty CyberStein too. Back when I played, he was worthless. I wonder why he is worth so much now.
        Oct 10, 2012
    15. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      I could go for an arrangement of edibles right...
      1. RyanA
        RyanA
        I'd quite like an edible arrangement =w=
        Oct 8, 2012
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        LOL, thats what i thought when we passed by an Edible Arrangments van, today :D
        Oct 8, 2012
      3. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        OOH~Edible arangments.ok didnt get what you were talking about at first.like a boqet of fruits and candy and all that.like a fruit basket....those things always put me in mind of easter for some reason...
        Oct 9, 2012
    16. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Sooooooo.....say i wanna start learning RGSS3.....where do i start? :D
      2. Emzie
        Emzie
        Watch Gubid's tutorials on youtube.
        Oct 7, 2012
      3. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        is the same exact topic I started and a few of the veteren and mods answered in it.
        Oct 8, 2012
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        hey thanks :)
        Oct 8, 2012
    17. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Does anybody else have a "Folders" folder on the desktop...? Or am i the only one here thats that disorganized?
      1. Espon
        Espon
        I have 3 folders. 2 of them are called "New Folder" and contain mostly pictures and things I've downloaded and forgotten about. Then I got the "backups" folder which has anything but backups in it (mostly just more downloads I've forgotten about). I tend to download everything to my desktop then throw it into these folders when it starts to clutter up.
        Oct 7, 2012
      2. Emzie
        Emzie
        I only name my folders randomly, like "jcuflig" or "vchgvty dk" or even "gcvjdkumgckfrh"
        Oct 7, 2012
      3. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        I got a folder for evorey recource type i know of including one were i keep bits and pieces for franken sprites called Workshop.
        Oct 7, 2012
    18. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      OH-MY-GAAAAAAA!!!!! I CANT GET "MOVE'S LIKE JAGGER" TO STOP PLAYING IN MY HEAD!!!! AHHHHH!!!
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Ok, not cool. Now you got it in my head too, lol.
        Oct 6, 2012
      2. FenixFyreX
        FenixFyreX
        Try One More Night by Maroon 5(same artist). God I had it stuck in my head foreeeever. And also Some Nights by fun.
        Oct 6, 2012
    19. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      O-M-G!! The rounded RTP Auto tiles i edited!!! People have downloaded it over a hundred and sixty times :D !!
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        There was a download ..dammmit!
        Oct 4, 2012
    20. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      Hey yall! I have a question to ask. I wanna get photo shop. I like alot of what ive seen you can do with it, and gimp kind confuses me (especially the update they just came out with...). Which photo shop is the best for creating graphics? I dont really know much about it, but im studying up on it. Anyway, thanks :)
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Have you tried Paint.net yet? I personally prefer it to Photoshop, but I guess some people dont care for it too much.
        Sep 27, 2012
      2. Scinaya
        Scinaya
        Try out also Graphics Gale. It is actually better for pixel graphics and PaintTool SAI is handy for painting. :>

I use PS for everything mainly because I am familiar with it and learning tricks of new program takes a while. (These two recommendations are not very hard to get into though. :>)
        Sep 27, 2012
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Hey, thanks yall, ill have a go with those yall mentioned for a while before i spend money on PS.

@Scinaya-But tell me, is PH worth it, in your opinion? I love some of the special effects ive seen people do with RTP useing PS!
        Sep 27, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    June 17
    Graphic Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Interests:
    games, writing, art