PixelHeart's latest activity

• PixelHeart
    PixelHeart updated their status.
    Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
  • PixelHeart
    Final Fantasy 8’s draw/junction/magic system in general... I liked the idea, but there has to have been SOME-WAY they could have made it...
  • PixelHeart
    Is there going to be any more official news or an update on this stuff btw?
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart reacted to Finnuval's comment on PixelHeart's profile post with Like Like.
    No, not a coward Just not to fond on confronting others is my guess. Still, it would prolly be better Just to say no and get it over with xD
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart reacted to gstv87's comment on PixelHeart's profile post with Like Like.
    you should start by polishing your troll methods. there's a lot of ways for saying "no", up to and including "a covert yes"...
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on PixelHeart's profile post with Like Like.
    Though you should probably just talk to him during the day, you said he works out of the place attached to your apartment so it...
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on PixelHeart's profile post with Like Like.
    Sounds like you should report it to your apartment manager, also if you feel unsafe you should definitely bring it up with the police...
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart reacted to standardplayer's comment on PixelHeart's profile post with Like Like.
    I usually snap at times like that, and honestly it usually backs them off. It doesn't feel good snapping, but I would tell him and seem...
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart commented on PixelHeart's profile post.
    He literally works out of a shed he rents which is physically attached to my apartment... so even if I could call the police he’s...
  • PixelHeart
    Am I coward for trying to avoid a person who waits for me at my house, after I get off work late at night, to borrow money? I live...
  • PixelHeart
    Flexible tile sizes is definitely number one request for me as well. A lot of other stuff can be addressed via plugins and some basic...
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart reacted to The Stranger's comment on PixelHeart's profile post with Like Like.
    Will you be put to sleep for your tooth removal? I wasn't. Just had my gum numbed. It was weird feeling, and seeing, the dentist just...
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart commented on PixelHeart's profile post.
    O.O oh gawd, I remember... this isint the first tooth I’ve had pulled out like that. It’s really surreal.... I’m gunna keep mine too...
  • PixelHeart
    Waiting to have a tooth extracted... fifteen minutes past my scheduled appointment. The anxiety isint fun T.T . PS- wish I could chew...
  • PixelHeart
    PixelHeart commented on Ryisunique's profile post.
    Goose my phone!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r