PixelHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: standardplayer
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...I keep having to tell myself that even though this vid is only 7 minutes long, It took hours to make this house. Inadequacy feels = at maximum capacity T.T
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Oh.... never mind. This was made it UNDER and hour..... *throws away work space, deletes pixel art*
    Always having to fight the urge to make something big and complex with my pixel art.....it really slows me down.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...It feels like I get more done when I focus on the simple, simple shapes, texture, colors. But I wanna do the big stuff dang it! X3
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Size matters.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Same goes with other art to... The eternal struggle : big or plenty xD
    :/ so, I have to find a new job now....
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    We have been given the choice of being transferred to another "Pockets" location to work there until construction is complete, and all the next closest listed location are out of my driving range. I cant drive as far as they want, and neither can some of the others.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    The other choice they gave us is termination... Ive been told, giving us unemployment has not yet even been discussed. Boss lady did say she would try to bring it up though. :frowning:
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Best of luck; how far is that drive?
    Uggh!! Switch needs to get a browser in the next update! Look, I’m just too lazy to pick up my phone to look up exploits!! X3
    Romanticist
    Romanticist
    It's pretty ridiculous that it doesn't have a browser. Even my DSi had a browser (which I actually used quite a bit back in the day, believe it or not).
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Romanticist - The reason Ive heard for why they havent given it a browser is because they wanted the Switch to be solely a device for gaming and nothing else.... which in the year 2019, I dont think thats a very good reason. :/
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...and also we already have Hulu and Youtube for switch, so its sort of too late for that.
    Yay! Switch Lite! X3 <3
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Hey it's awesome all the same :D Congrats!
    mylafter
    mylafter
    I really want to get one too considering I use my switch handheld all the time anyway. The only thing i'm super hesitant about is hearing how the joy-cons still has that drift problem.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @mylafter - I’ve heard that too, but I haven’t experienced it myself, even during the time I had a regular switch.
    Be cool to make a game like White Out with RM,but with a visable map and keyitems.I wouldn’t know how making push notifications work though.
    I was short a little over $31 in my register tonight.I have no idea what happened to it.Im a little freaked out and hoping I over-dropped.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I mean hopefully your boss understands, mistakes happen. The big thing they look out for is stealing. Of course they want to look out for mistakes but it's mostly about making sure you aren't stealing. Especially if you cover the difference, I think you might be fine
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Hope this little mistake doesn't cost you your job. I know it's hard, but try not to worry too much about this. Stress will just make you sick.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    X3 YESH! It was found! I had accidentally ran a check as cash! All is well....mostly :/ . Still got swindled for that 6 bucks. :p
    o.o .... looking at my old android phone, it's the same size as my new iPhone, but everything looks so much bigger on the screen.
    Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    android better
    Hudell
    Hudell
    You can configure the density to make things bigger or smaller. I always prefer setting everything as small as possible.
    Feeling kind of crappy right now, but Im not sure why :( .
    x.x hellur... I iz back from no phone/no wifi hell. Must.... youtube....*reaches shakily for mouse*.
    :/ ... well, my mini vacation has come to a predictably sudden end. Figures...
    Reactions: The Stranger
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Yeah, I know several people its happened too, including one guy recently who comes to the place I work frequently. He asked off from the factory he works at, was ok'd by his boss, then on the day he was supposed to be off his boss called and asked if he's going to come in, said no, and she told him to come in a clear out his locker. :/ ....
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's not right at all. I can only hope that the situation changes in the future. People shouldn't fear for their jobs because they want to enjoy their scheduled holidays, or because they're sick. Being treated like a worthless piece of sh*t must do wonders for workplace morale. lol.
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    More of a correction, it's 'at will'. Right to work is working in union fields without the union pressuring people to join. I cannot cover for America.
    YESH! X3 ...time for a mini-vacation!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And I only have a weekend.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Poryg - :3 I'll still be working technically since I'll be spending the weekend part of the days Im off helping my sis move, but it should still be fun I think. Im going to make my sis watch horror movies with me on halloween X3.
    :( It always feels like I dont have time for anything.... but I spend hours binge watching YouTube. :/
    TheNewSon
    TheNewSon
    I know, right!? No time left when you have foruns to visit, videos to watch, games to play and... what else? C'mon, think fast before we run out of reasons for not working on our project!!!
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Eating, sleeping, showering, watching tv, watching youtube vids, playing games, listening to music, procrastinating and breathing take up our entire time! When's the time for anything else :")
    NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    Some people are just professional procrastinators... be proud! ^_^
    Ahh, here it comes.... the anxiety, after making a big purchace. How it burns..
    :3 after getting my license, I never thought I'd say this, but it's nice to be riding in the passengers seat a little, instesd of driving.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh, I've hated driving since the month I got my license
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I did 6 hours of driving yesterday. Slept well last night :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    When I just started learning, I drove my dad and siblings to visit relatives 2 hours away. After we got there, I went inside and slept for the rest of the afternoon!
    Character Tropes In Creepy Pasta that annoy me: "Genius" characters who do nothing but monologue about how smart they are...
    Reactions: SpicyNoodleStudios
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    and not just creepy pasta, I guess.... but yeah, anyway. *Show* that the character is smart/genius.... dont *say* it, especially not every other paragraph.... so annoying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oracle509