PixelHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :/ ... well, my mini vacation has come to a predictably sudden end. Figures...
    Reactions: The Stranger
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Yeah, I know several people its happened too, including one guy recently who comes to the place I work frequently. He asked off from the factory he works at, was ok'd by his boss, then on the day he was supposed to be off his boss called and asked if he's going to come in, said no, and she told him to come in a clear out his locker. :/ ....
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's not right at all. I can only hope that the situation changes in the future. People shouldn't fear for their jobs because they want to enjoy their scheduled holidays, or because they're sick. Being treated like a worthless piece of sh*t must do wonders for workplace morale. lol.
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    More of a correction, it's 'at will'. Right to work is working in union fields without the union pressuring people to join. I cannot cover for America.
    YESH! X3 ...time for a mini-vacation!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And I only have a weekend.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Poryg - :3 I'll still be working technically since I'll be spending the weekend part of the days Im off helping my sis move, but it should still be fun I think. Im going to make my sis watch horror movies with me on halloween X3.
    :( It always feels like I dont have time for anything.... but I spend hours binge watching YouTube. :/
    TheNewSon
    I know, right!? No time left when you have foruns to visit, videos to watch, games to play and... what else? C'mon, think fast before we run out of reasons for not working on our project!!!
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Eating, sleeping, showering, watching tv, watching youtube vids, playing games, listening to music, procrastinating and breathing take up our entire time! When's the time for anything else :")
    NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    Some people are just professional procrastinators... be proud! ^_^
    Ahh, here it comes.... the anxiety, after making a big purchace. How it burns..
    :3 after getting my license, I never thought I'd say this, but it's nice to be riding in the passengers seat a little, instesd of driving.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh, I've hated driving since the month I got my license
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I did 6 hours of driving yesterday. Slept well last night :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    When I just started learning, I drove my dad and siblings to visit relatives 2 hours away. After we got there, I went inside and slept for the rest of the afternoon!
    Character Tropes In Creepy Pasta that annoy me: "Genius" characters who do nothing but monologue about how smart they are...
    Reactions: SpicyNoodleStudios
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    and not just creepy pasta, I guess.... but yeah, anyway. *Show* that the character is smart/genius.... dont *say* it, especially not every other paragraph.... so annoying.
    Sigh... late night trip to the store.... and of course its started raining the moment I parked ... and of course I'm wearing house shoes. :/
    So, Ive been practicing making pixel art for, like, over 4 years now and Im only now just learning about complimentary colors... :[
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ... :[ I now see why a big part of why Ive been having issues with lighting, and why the colors I use just dont look right together.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Have you ever stepped back and re-approached the basics, like with tutorials? I do it with JavaScript every so often, at least once a year. You might pick up on stuff that you never heard before or was lost on you at the original time you learned it.
    Reactions: Lornsteyn
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    It's bad, but they're ported from Mobile/IOS so bad pixel art is par-for-the-course. (Looking at you FF5 and 6)
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Same with Final Fantasy 2-6 on Steam.
    The new character sprites are to bright and just dont fit.
    Dont know why the corporations do this, I expect more from them.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    They made a million bucks though and art still looks better than RM game art.
    X( ugh.. neighbor guy keeps coming late at night to ask me for money, always with an excuse for why he needs it...
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I think you shouldn't lend him any from now on... doesn't sound like he's spending it on anything good.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Hyouryuu-Na I didint tonight. I don't really have any anyway. Where I'm living right now I'm all by myself, so when he comes late at night like that it feels like its easier to just give him something to make him go away :( .... he's got connections with some shady characters. They've come around here before causing trouble. I dont want any of it.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    If you feel bad for not helping, then offer to help in other ways. A good way to see if he really needs the money for medicine, food, etc, is to offer to buy these things for him yourself. If he refuses, then you know he's full of a bs and probably wanted the money for other things, probably to buy drugs or booze.
    :( .... sigh. Customer ran off without paying for their gas. So I had to pay for it. There goes my extra money.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Fair enough. At least you're honest about not paying attention. I respect such honesty. :) Well, I do hope that things won't be too hard for you without that extra money.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @The Stranger - Oh, I'll be ok. Its just so annoying. Yeah, I shouldnt have been on my phone, but gezz.... stealing things.... could we not :/ ?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @PixelHeart A fair few people are like that, unfortunately. Sometimes they have a reason you can kinda sympathise with, othertimes they're just opportunistic, believing that they're not really hurting others with their thievery. You'll find that quite a few people will probably steal if they think they can get away with it. Not everyone is like this, of course. You sound like you have a fair bit f integrity.
    >:[ ...There just isint any 'off' setting on pink diamonds awful switch, is there?
    Reactions: PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    Ive yet to meet anybody that likes Pink Diamond... or wanted any of the Diamonds redeemed really...
    PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    They could reveal that PD was a genocidal maniac who chokeslamed puppies and Pearl would still be like "literally a saint. No faults. No flaws."
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    :/ I mean, I dont know if youve seen the movie yet but (SPOILER) ......Ive heard the defense that pink did the thing, thinking the her unwanted albatross would eventually move on.... Id say theres maybe a generous 2/7 chance thats possible. But not matter how you toss it, Pink is an incredibly thoughtless, selfish and cowardly person :/ .
    O...M...G O_O . I did a thing with JS in MV... Without looking off something! *burns training wheels*!!!! I AM NOW A DARK WIZARD!
    Ok...so,Ive decided there must be a metaphorical"switch"in my brain that when set to on,makes me better at stuff Im trying to do.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...cuz on other days it seems like I cant do the thing, cuz it all looks like trash, even though the day before I was doing the thing just fine and it didint look like trash.... X___X . I wish I knew how to turn the metaphorical switch on at will. ... Ok, crazy inane rant over. lol
    The only game Im playing to day....*slides on glasses*.... is the waiting one.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A game I'm all too familiar with. it's not a very good one, though. It'd definitely fall within the 50-70 range on Metacritic.
    :[ ... so, somehow I am posting this with a phone that is supposed to be out of service, including data... but I still have a connection.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormyRange