PixelHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It might just be the coffee I had earlier, but I feel much better today :3 .
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Sharm - Sleep problem sounds possible. But thats mostly cuz dad says up late watching TV. He has earphones, but theres still the light from the TV x.x. But last night I also was feeling sick. But I get what your saying.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Aw, your poor Dad. It can be so hard to sleep when you're in pain, but TV can be a good distraction from it. For you, I suggest getting an eye mask. Get one that has an extra flap on the nose and two elastics around the head instead of one, and it seals the light out better. If it's made out of silk instead of just satin it's even better because it feels nice, stays cool better, and is better for the skin.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Sharm - That sounds good! I'll see what they have at the store :D!
    Woah... i just got invaded in DS3, but there wasint any warning, the guy came up behind me attacking right at Vordt....still won though ;P
    CARBS! CARBS! SUGAR! ICE-CREAM! PASTRAMI HOGI!!! GIVE! I DIE!!! XwwwX ...
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Kind of like how you can have a heart attack and not know it. Crazy :/ .
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Mom's was 4-1/2 years ago. She had been having mini-storkes that were attributed to Carpal Tunnel and messed with her right side. If she works on a lane too much, she can't use it after a while. Still gets run ragged by her job too.

If the pressure affects the arteries in the brain, yeah. That's why they wanted her to stop smoking, because they were constricting too much, I think.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Actually, I had one before back in June. At least that was what they said. I didn't know. Then I had my major scare a week before, but by then it was too late.
    Researching Keto Diet... doctor says I gotta. X<
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Well, to be honest, she actually just gave me a sheet of paper with a bunch of foods on it and at the top its says Keto Diet..........Hence my research, lol. I thought Keto was only or mostly meat stuff, but on the sheet it has fruits and veggies too. Anyway, my biggest chalenge right now isint the getting myself to eat right... its the financial aspect of it :/ .... and maybe the "too lazy to cook" aspect too.
    Kes
    Kes
    Too lazy to cook? Allow me to introduce you to ... salads, raw carrots, fresh fruit.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Kes - well, salad is definitly an option, but carrots ive learned are loaded with carbs and are there for not Ketogenic.... which is a real word, google swears, even though it shows up as misspelled in my browser. :<
    Pfffffft...guy from High School who I met on the street trying to guilt me for $200 so the bank wouldn't close his account.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If it was something like paying his rent so he doesn't get kicked out or replacing the heater before winter that just broke down or some actually bad consequence, then that would make sense, but why is it such a big deal if the bank closes your account? Sounds scammy.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If this guy really needs to beg people he barely knows for something so unessential, he's really got to rethink his life. He's just going to keep running into these sorts of problems if handles things like this. If he bugs you about it again, turn it around and beg him for money to help take car of your sick father. That's a much more genuine concern.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Im not sure but I think things turned out ok for him anyway. I was at another booth in the bank but we both left at the same time, and he seemed pleased at least.
    o_O ...*looks at release date of Fes DS resource pack*...*looks at current date*...ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 YEARS?!...*goes feel old someplace*
    Sharm
    Sharm
    What?! No, that can't be right. How do I keep losing years so fast?
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Nov 21, 2017 was Its release date... so not quite 2 years, but still. Where the heck did the time go! X.x
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I really don't know. I'm terrified to look at when I last released a pack, I expect it would be very demotivating.
    I dont really like the armors in ES Oblivion.They look too based in reality,I think (besides Dadric and maybe a very few other uniques).
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    What happened last time you tried to install mods? Granted, you do have to jump through hoops to correctly run a modded Morrowind, Oblivion of Fallout 3/Vegas. Skyrim+ is awesome though, even an idiot can mod.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Oblivion had the coolest werewolf mod on the planet at one time, one where you could shift between a hybrid form or a full direwolf model with completely unique attacks and such. Makes me almost wanna try and run it, but I'm sure as old as it is if I can't get Fallout 3 to run the chances for getting Oblivion are next to none. None of my favorite games wanna run on win10...I hate win10.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Oh, I was just being a little bit of a drama queen. Quite a long while back I downloaded a mod from kind of a sketchy source, and I got a few viruses. This was at a time that I didint even know Nexus existed too, but I know in recent years even they have issues with viruses. X.X ... downloading anything really wigs me out, especially mods, cuz of the risks. :<
    I wanna get back into reading books, but I cant seem hold my attention on any :< . Have a Harry Potter book picking up dust on my shelf. X.x
    I look at the pixel battlers (in this case, Bahamut) from FF6 and wonder if Im ever gunna get that good.... :< .
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Sharm - Thank you for the encouragement!Im not gunna get burnt or anything though.I like making stuff too much.I just feel like it takes me so long to do small things.When I do get good enough though,how long will it take me to make something like Bahamut TwT ?But I guess I have gotten alot better since I first started though, so maybe I will!And youve always been very helpful too! Thank you! :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You're quite welcome. Hmm, well I think if you get skilled it'll still take hours of work, because at some point you'll hit a wall where some things just take time, but you'd be able to get it done in one sitting. The small things will get faster and easier though, as you'll start being able to rely more on experience and less on trying things out.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    When you do get there... GOOD FOR YOU
    Why the heck do people freak out over gas going down a few cents at a gas station?
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Exactly. I do 2.5 fills per week but have a tiny Elantra that maxes at 13 gallons. And I avoid the expressway and it’s $1.50 toll each way, too. Do the math on THAT over 13 years of work. 10 min longer to and from work tho. But F Illinois
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Depends though on wear and tear on the car. Too much out of the way you lose the savings Long term due to extra wear and tear on the car. That's especially true on older cars.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Still, this discussion reminds me of an article where someone added up all they had 'saved' over the years on their home improvements. The answer was -$7000. He figured he might finally break even on the electricity savings by the time he was 125 years old
    :< ... i keep getting the letters "b" and "d" mixed up when writing.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It happens. Sometimes I mix up left and right... poune and showa (Bengali terms that mean 15 mins till X o'clock and X:15 am/pm) and many other stuff.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, having dyslexia as a kid really makes things difficult. Then you just learn how to cope, it's not something that goes away. It might be a good idea to do a little more research into it, learn what you can to help you cope even better. The understanding of it is a lot better than it was not too many years ago. Plus, sometimes it's just nice to know why things happen.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    That's dab... :p
    :< I feel blah...somebody please save me from the blah.
    Oh wow! I didint know you could import MP3 files into RM2k3 projects! I thought it was only Midi format that would work! :DDD
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Does it play well? Because it doesn't in the modern makers
    Poryg
    Poryg
    On version 1.08 it was bugged, but on 1.03 it played well and looped seamlessly if you had a seamlessly looping soundtrack. Not sure how it is now tho.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Ive only tried it with one track so far, I just read on another forum that you could use mp3's and decided to try it. I didint think to wait to listen and see if it looped but it sounded really good otherwise.
    Guess I absolutely have to wear my glasses now.Staring at my screen doing homework for months now might have messed up my eyes a little.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, sounds like lazy eye. There are some exercises you can do to counteract it a little, but as you get tired or older your eye will drift off center more.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Sharm - It sounds like it yeah, I notice it the most when Im reading, but its been happening more lately since Im turning my head from my school book, to my computer and back and forth and now my eyes just dont feel good open at all :/ . Some times I wonder if people see my eyes cross when Im talking to them.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    There are things you can do to reduce eye strain with reading and computer work too, and most of them are simple, so it might be worth doing some of those things too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kousuke-shii