PixelHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanna get back into reading books, but I cant seem hold my attention on any :< . Have a Harry Potter book picking up dust on my shelf. X.x
    I look at the pixel battlers (in this case, Bahamut) from FF6 and wonder if Im ever gunna get that good.... :< .
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Sharm - Thank you for the encouragement!Im not gunna get burnt or anything though.I like making stuff too much.I just feel like it takes me so long to do small things.When I do get good enough though,how long will it take me to make something like Bahamut TwT ?But I guess I have gotten alot better since I first started though, so maybe I will!And youve always been very helpful too! Thank you! :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You're quite welcome. Hmm, well I think if you get skilled it'll still take hours of work, because at some point you'll hit a wall where some things just take time, but you'd be able to get it done in one sitting. The small things will get faster and easier though, as you'll start being able to rely more on experience and less on trying things out.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    When you do get there... GOOD FOR YOU
    Why the heck do people freak out over gas going down a few cents at a gas station?
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Exactly. I do 2.5 fills per week but have a tiny Elantra that maxes at 13 gallons. And I avoid the expressway and it’s $1.50 toll each way, too. Do the math on THAT over 13 years of work. 10 min longer to and from work tho. But F Illinois
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Depends though on wear and tear on the car. Too much out of the way you lose the savings Long term due to extra wear and tear on the car. That's especially true on older cars.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Still, this discussion reminds me of an article where someone added up all they had 'saved' over the years on their home improvements. The answer was -$7000. He figured he might finally break even on the electricity savings by the time he was 125 years old
    :< ... i keep getting the letters "b" and "d" mixed up when writing.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It happens. Sometimes I mix up left and right... poune and showa (Bengali terms that mean 15 mins till X o'clock and X:15 am/pm) and many other stuff.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, having dyslexia as a kid really makes things difficult. Then you just learn how to cope, it's not something that goes away. It might be a good idea to do a little more research into it, learn what you can to help you cope even better. The understanding of it is a lot better than it was not too many years ago. Plus, sometimes it's just nice to know why things happen.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    That's dab... :p
    :< I feel blah...somebody please save me from the blah.
    Oh wow! I didint know you could import MP3 files into RM2k3 projects! I thought it was only Midi format that would work! :DDD
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Does it play well? Because it doesn't in the modern makers
    Poryg
    Poryg
    On version 1.08 it was bugged, but on 1.03 it played well and looped seamlessly if you had a seamlessly looping soundtrack. Not sure how it is now tho.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Ive only tried it with one track so far, I just read on another forum that you could use mp3's and decided to try it. I didint think to wait to listen and see if it looped but it sounded really good otherwise.
    Guess I absolutely have to wear my glasses now.Staring at my screen doing homework for months now might have messed up my eyes a little.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, sounds like lazy eye. There are some exercises you can do to counteract it a little, but as you get tired or older your eye will drift off center more.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Sharm - It sounds like it yeah, I notice it the most when Im reading, but its been happening more lately since Im turning my head from my school book, to my computer and back and forth and now my eyes just dont feel good open at all :/ . Some times I wonder if people see my eyes cross when Im talking to them.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    There are things you can do to reduce eye strain with reading and computer work too, and most of them are simple, so it might be worth doing some of those things too.
    I'm losing hope. Cant get help for dad cuz he makes too much in retirement, or cuz he's not old enough, or cuz he's not disabled enough.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    PT is slow and frustrating, it always is. He'll get the most improvement if he follows the at home instructions to the letter, but most patients don't. The exercises aren't fun and it's hard to keep up with them.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...we hired an RN who had exp with performing PT, a while back. She says he's getting better, but I dont really see it :( .
    Sharm
    Sharm
    She's probably right, an outsider would have an easier time seeing differences over a long time period. But a nurse's version of "better" isn't quite the same as the rest of us. We expect a lot more improvement than they do.
    :( sigh, got an appointment tomorrow. Woke up with both my legs swollen. Some of the swelling gone down, but super scary.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Ms Littlefish - oh wow, a lab!I alwsys thought you were a musician for a living.But yeah,l'm trying to get more active.I've always been planed on it and procrastinated,but right now its especially hard to do.Got lots going on that demands alot of my time and energy,but going to try.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Anyway, l'm just not going to drink anything but water and maybe juice, for quite a while. But never soda again.I think it screws with my kidneys,and I've drank it alot.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That sounds like a healthy choice. You'll probably lose weight from ditching all those empty calories.
    what do i do if i cant make my brain homework? :(
    Reactions: Knighteriius
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Like, I sit down and start to read my book and my brain is like, "NUU...*jerks away, stomps foot*" ... :/ brat
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    You gotta force it, it’s awful and you probably won’t retain anything at first but your brain will get used to it. Brains are so naughty I tell ya
    x_X ...sigh,my laptop occasionally acts weird.It hasent suffered any performance loss,but occasionally refuses to wake up from sleep mode.
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...leading me to give it a smart kick it in the pants in the form of a hard reset :/ .
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Sometimes one of mine does that, I have to open the back and fix a loose piece on the board.
    Sigh, 3rd day in my new job and Im already stressed out and rethinking things. :(
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I'm gunna tell the guy that I dont think this is the job for me. They apparently dont have the hours I need, and I'm sensing an air of untrustfulness... I didint really wanna say it, but the guy is paying me under the table until he feels like he wants to keep me around, which I agreed to thinking it would be for a week, but my co worker said they paid him like that for months
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...and I cannot do that
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    That's pretty sketchy indeed.
    My everything hurts. Im a quite over weight and I have to stoop down alot when cleaning at new job. x_X Hoping my knee pads help a little.
    Sooo... I start working for a trial period at a liquor store tomorrow. :D
    Freak... I was at the diner earlier doing my homework and some drunk lady fell on my table and made my coffee slash on my $800 laptop.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Accidents happen. It's the risk you take when you decide to bring expensive items into public areas. I hope it hasn't caused any lasting damage, though.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I shut it down and unplugged it, and dried it up as best I could. Now Ive got it propped up and spraying it with an air can to help dry the inside a bit. At least thats what google search said to do. Im hoping not alot got inside it, and what little did get inside can safely dry... I mean, it was just coffee with a little cream in it :( . Sigh...
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I don't think that being drunk is an accident.
    Having bad anxiety about health stuff, hate it.Could be nothing,but cant afford to get it looked at anyway.So now, stress headache. :( .
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ugh, I'm sorry. I know how that feels, it's not fun. Massaging your head is good for a stress headache, especially at the temples and at the base of your skull just above the neck.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I know a bunch of random health things due to being sick all the time. If you want to tell me what you're worried about maybe I can help?
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Ok, thanks, I'll PM you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etiennasse