PixelHeart's Recent Activity

1. PixelHeart commented on PixelHeart's profile post.

...assuming all you want it for is the NES and SNES games.

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:41 AM
  2. PixelHeart Why get the family Nintendo Online plan? Why not just have a “family” account name with the individual tier plan...? »

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM
  3. PixelHeart liked The Stranger's post in the thread New Releases: Fantasy Girl & Monster Girl Walking Sprites, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character.

We did get zombie and beastmen parts for men, but I'd love to see more normal male gen parts.

Dec 6, 2019 at 7:20 AM
  4. PixelHeart liked bgillisp's post in the thread New Releases: Fantasy Girl & Monster Girl Walking Sprites, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character.

While more female sprites are nice, there is a serious lack of matching male sprites being released now. And I personally don't want a...

Dec 6, 2019 at 5:24 AM
  5. PixelHeart replied to the thread New Releases: Fantasy Girl & Monster Girl Walking Sprites, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character.

@bgillisp - I know, right!? What they said, lets see some monster/hero gen-set/sprites....seriously. Why so few guy sprites/assets? TwwT

Dec 6, 2019 at 5:24 AM
  6. PixelHeart commented on PixelHeart's profile post.

Oh.... never mind. This was made it UNDER and hour..... *throws away work space, deletes pixel art*

Dec 4, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  7. PixelHeart commented on PixelHeart's profile post.

...I keep having to tell myself that even though this vid is only 7 minutes long, It took hours to make this house. Inadequacy feels =...

Dec 4, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  8. PixelHeart id=IeHxmTdu4cA;list=PLW3C1_2FMmE05e0vR6yLtzHr8Xbiz26pc ... :< so awesome. »

Dec 4, 2019 at 4:01 PM
  9. PixelHeart commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.

@MushroomCake28 - X.X OMG, I forgot about the MP things. GEEZ .... what were they thinking!? That mechanic made Blood Price a must...

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  10. PixelHeart commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.

And what the heck is a Paravir? It seemed like a Samaria flavored spell-blade...but it never really explains whats it is in the world...

Dec 4, 2019 at 7:19 AM
  11. PixelHeart commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.

:/ ... well, I mean... personally I think the first FFTA was better then the second (FFTA2 Class system feels incomplete and whats there...

Dec 4, 2019 at 7:16 AM
  12. PixelHeart commented on l8rose's profile post.

Darn... lucky :/ . Well, I hope you get better soon then! :P

Dec 4, 2019 at 7:13 AM
  13. PixelHeart liked Dalph's status.

Sleep paralysis is the scariest thing ever.

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:41 AM
  14. PixelHeart commented on Dalph's profile post.

What’s the worst part for you? The not being able to move part, or the demons manifesting before your “not-quite-awake-yet” eyes?...

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:41 AM